Slippers/Mules

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Slippers/Mules

Post by JWCooley126 »

I work in a hospital in the Northeast US and spring has finally come. I get to see a lot of women doctors, admin, secretaries etc with business attire. I think I have a new love next to flats...slippers/mules!!! They look like normal flats with cute styles but the heels are out. Hopefully they kill flip flops as they're much more stylish! I think it's the latest fashion as I'm seeing more and more women wearing them. I love them because they're still "shoeplayable" and their heels and soles are fully exposed with the surprise of hidden toes until they dip or slip out of them. This is going to be a great spring/summer :ooook:

Footsiefreak

Re: Slippers/Mules

Post by Footsiefreak »

images (6).jpeg
I love that look especially with a dress. I was working at a convention and the lady was wearing a purple dress gray hose and a pair similar to these. She looked amazing 😍
JWCooley126

Re: Slippers/Mules

Post by JWCooley126 »

Yes, exactly! I got a relatively quick peek at a distance of a cute secretary wearing a pair with a skirt. She was sitting on one of her legs with her other leg dangling. She had one shoe off and I wanted to get a look at her toes, but of course as I got closer she unfolded put her shoe back on and walked away sigh...