Ever Been Caught?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Ever Been Caught?

Post by JWCooley126 »

Have any of my fellow shoeplay lovers ever gotten caught staring at shoeplay/feet? Just the other day we got some spring weather (the start of shoeplay season!) where I live and at my job I saw a beautiful young doctor having lunch with her feet out of her Michael Kors flats. I'm not a huge fan of polish, but her toes were painted in an eye catching light blue color and she had really nice feet. Unfortunately though as I was looking down, she looked up and we locked eyes...she almost embarassingly shuffled back into her flats and continued her lunch. In my head it was no foul haha! I've also gotten caught before with a co-worker but she laughed it off and said "hey I like my toes free" and lucky for me I think she started purposely shoeplaying because she had a thing for me hehe.

pumplover

Re: Ever Been Caught?

Post by pumplover »

My aunt caught me as a kid watching her dip during church once. She leaned over and told me to stop looking at her feet - so obviously she had known that I had been doing it for a while. But I kept watching and she kept shoeplaying. Also a co-worker caught me watching her as well. She just gave a smile, though she didn't stop nor did she stop sitting around in her office with her shoes off, showing off her hosed feet.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

Years ago, I was hanging out with two of my sisters in the living room. One of them was acting particularly cocky. She's two years younger than me but acted more entitled, the princessy type. Without even addressing me, she removed her sandals and rested her bare feet on my lap, like I was a common footstool. I could tell she was doing it to show off in front of my other sister, who was looking at me like, "Damn, why isn't he saying anything? She's got her feet on him!" I was certain it would become obvious to both of them that I was enjoying it, but luckily the moment passed.

On a later day, we had a family gathering and I kept annoying the same sister, the one who had her feet on me, by tickling her feet. As I sat there grinning like an idiot, she walked over and slapped me across the face. A lot of people saw this, and some even giggled and pointed. Then she strutted off the way girls do after they've taught you a lesson, leaving me embarrassed for the rest of the evening.
Later, I was walking past the girls' room and overheard my cousin say, "Yeah, he's weird - he's always tickling my feet as well!" I could still taste the wallop my sister gave me and didn't want a fresh one from my cousin, so I got the hell out of there!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ColonelCC wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:50 pm Years ago, I was hanging out with two of my sisters in the living room. One of them was acting particularly cocky. She's two years younger than me but acted more entitled, the princessy type. Without even addressing me, she removed her sandals and rested her bare feet on my lap, like I was a common footstool. I could tell she was doing it to show off in front of my other sister, who was looking at me like, "Damn, why isn't he saying anything? She's got her feet on him!" I was certain it would become obvious to both of them that I was enjoying it, but luckily the moment passed.

On a later day, we had a family gathering and I kept annoying the same sister, the one who had her feet on me, by tickling her feet. As I sat there grinning like an idiot, she walked over and slapped me across the face. A lot of people saw this, and some even giggled and pointed. Then she strutted off the way girls do after they've taught you a lesson, leaving me embarrassed for the rest of the evening.
Later, I was walking past the girls' room and overheard my cousin say, "Yeah, he's weird - he's always tickling my feet as well!" I could still taste the wallop my sister gave me and didn't want a fresh one from my cousin, so I got the hell out of there!
wow in front of the family? That's the worst
maelstrom9999

Post by maelstrom9999 »

Yup. Want to hear an embarrassing story? In high school, I used to check out girl's feet, and was fixated on certain types of shoes. I did it all throughout high school. In this one class, when I was a senior, I sat up front, and I used to hang my head down so I could see the floor directly behind me. Under people's desks. For the girls who were cute, I always wanted to see what shoes they were wearing, if they dangled them sometimes, etc. Most were sneakers, as this was high school. Probably why I'm still obsessed with certain sneakers.

So this one time, in my senior year, in that one class where I sat up front, one time while the teacher wasn't talking but was rummaging through his desk, I was checking out their feet. There were three girls whose feet I always wanted to see in that class. And suddenly, one of them says, loudly enough for the entire class to hear, "why are you always staring at our feet?" Not "my" feet. "Our" feet. Like all these girls knew I was doing it, and had discussed it. I pretended not to hear it, and just sat there like a deer caught in the headlights. Fortunately the teacher was really old, hard of hearing, and daft. But I guaranty everyone else in the class heard it. Was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. Man did I have to be careful after that.