Good ol days of QVC/HSN

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Good ol days of QVC/HSN

Post by Footsiefreak »

Who was your favorite?Which hostesses had a problem / no problem with us watching?

My favorite was Chris Scanlon. Her computer shows were the best. Imagine the shows she must have put on while not on camera

Prettiest feet go to Mary Beth Roe I'm guessing she was a perfect 6.

One I wanted to see but never saw was Pat James (Dementri)

pumplover

Re: Good ol days of QVC/HSN

Post by pumplover »

Lisa Mason was my dipping queen, with Jane Tracey coming in second. I knew I could (and still can) count on Colleen Lopez for a dangle, and Ms. Scanlon for a nostalgic look as well. Mary Beth Roe has always been my proper MILF fantasy, she has lovely hosed feet.

Of course Lisa Robertson knew there was a following of her, but she got the bad end of the stick with all the stalkers. I felt bad for her - people carrying it way too far. I'm sure over the years, they've all gotten crazy emails. Whether they cared or not or I don't know we'll ever know without asking them.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Mason and Scanlon were legends. Jane Treacy didn’t care, she would dip anytime she wanted. I also loved Callie Northagen. She wasn’t super active, but when she did, they were great. Here’s 2 great memories:

Callie behind a table doing some arts and crafts thing. I had recorded it but was bummed at setup as I knew she was in black heels and nylons. Almost erased but then I saw her walking back and forth behind table. She was walking up/down/up/down. I knew right away she had 1 shoe on and 1 off…occasionally getting to edge of table where you found she her nyloned foot.

This one I had on my original YT page but no idea where it is now. Lisa Robertson selling coats up on a stage/catwalk with a bunch of models. The last :40 of the show, she did it with 1 high heel off, even moving around a bit. She put the shoe back on for a few minutes but then took it off again. It was one of my all time favorite segments that is lost…
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The first segment with that perfect hosed foot 😍😍😍🔥🔥
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'll have to catch up more on Lisa Mason
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

She was definitely getting off on that rug with her feet. I know she wanted our attention. Size 9? I thought she was smaller like a 6 . Anyway just the fact she's telling the world her shoe size means she loves foot attention
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

look at the way she glides her foot along that rug at 1:50 mark
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

my favorite Colleen moment 😍
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I think Lynn Murphy gets overlooked sometimes. Lynn wasn't really on-the-air sensual or nearly as prolific as Chris or Colleen. She had a different vibe. She was petite, bubbly...I don't know if "innocent" is the right word, but she projected a far more cute, pixie-ish aura than the usual favorites. Part of that was because she would wear white nylons or tights relatively often, which was right in my wheelhouse.

Lynn's crowning achievement was probably when she got an on-air foot rub demonstrating some massage sandals. But I remember a year or so after that, catching her on a live show for magnet insoles. That was when they'd lay the insoles out on the hard floor and ask a host to walk on them. She had a similar bright-pink skirt suit, white tights, and low heels, heels she took off without hesitation to walk on the insoles. She struggled with the walk (it was set up for a taller host and she had to take big steps), but maybe that made it better. Next up was a pair of slippers fitted with the magnets; she slipped those on and did a little dance on-camera to show them off. It was just so endearing.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i like Lynn Murphy and she still looks good after all these years. she was always my #2 behind Colleen Lopez after Chris Scanlon left. idk for some reason i like her voice too.
i love a woman's nylon feet!