[ENG] From the Great Feet site Forum

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] From the Great Feet site Forum

Post by Dead Parrot »

I found this on the Great Feet site's message board. It was posted by an anonymous user. Good story, enjoy!

DP

I had an amazing footjob that happened underneath a table in a very crowded restaurant years ago, which I will always remember. The footjob happened behind a floor-length table cloth, and at a table full of people.

We were celebrating somebody's birthday. About 10 or 12 of us were sitting at a large table. Kind of cater-cornered (diagonally) across from me was an attractive, married couple. The woman had open-toed leather high heels on, which I had noticed earlier on because her feet were so perfectly sculptured.

We were near the end of the table, and this woman's husband was sitting between her and me. Initially, I wasn't sure what was happening when I first felt something bump up against my leg. I thought that the guy sitting next to me (her husband) had maybe accidentally touched me. It was pretty crowded around that table, plus he pretty much had his hands underneath the table most of the time. Occasionally he'd take out his right hand to take another drink from his wine glass.

I'm not homophobic, but I did wonder what was going on underneath the table when I kept getting bumped. I really thought that the person bumping up against me was this guy, that is, until I saw his wife suddenly gasp just a bit when I got bumped a little harder. It dawned on me that the two of them were playing with each other underneath the table. At least that's what I thought.

It wasn't long before it became clear to me that something was resting on top of my right leg. I wanted to slip my hand underenath the table to feel what it was, but I didn't want to be too obvious about it, so I just kind of froze. I kind of glanced over in their direction. The woman was talking with a girlfriend of hers to the right of her, and her husband kind of gave me a wink, and then a slight smile with a nod of his head.

At this point I had discreetly lowered both of my hands underneath the table. I inched my right hand forward up my right leg to see if this guy had maybe placed his hand upon my leg. It's funny how one's mind will play tricks on you, thinking that a certain something is happening, when it turns out it is something else entirely.

To my shock and excited surprise, my fingers seemed to touch a thin, bare ankle. I moved my left hand up along my leg, and soon carefully cupped one of the softest bare heels that I had ever caressed. Just beyond that heel was another soft heel, which was slightly in front of the other. I discovered that this surprise was not this man's hand, but it had to be the bare feet of this man's wife who seemed oblivious to what was going on.

In retrospect, I now fully realize that this was a wonderfully erotic game that the two of them had played out, and had probably played out before. I didn't know this couple, and I never saw them again. I don't even remember their names. But I'll never forget what happened that night.

Needing some reassurance, I guess, I glanced over at this woman's husband again. He smiled again, and then said, "It's a great night, huh?" Even before I could respond, he added, "And it's full of surprises, too."

I just nodded my head and said, "It sure is, and some surprises are better than others." We hardly spoke another word to each other after that.

I was very, very horny at this point, and thankfully, nobody was paying me any attention. I felt a sudden rush of adrenalin that gave me the courage to be pretty bold, though I was still cautious and discreet. The naughtiness of what I was about to attempt made me even hornier and more bold.

Before doing anything else, I very lightly touched this woman's soles, from her heels, and all the way to each one of her toes. Blinded by the table cloth hiding this kinky and naughty activity, I explored each sexy crevice and wrinkle of this gorgeous woman's soles. I could even feel a couple of dimpled wrinkles in the pad of her big toes, which really turned me on.

Even though she seemed obvious to what was going on, at least with others at the table, it was clear that she was totally aware and consenting of what I was doing to her sexy feet. Sometimes, especially if I tickled her a little bit, she'd scrunch up her toes, or flex her feet to create an extended arch.

Occasionally, I could feel her husband's left hand moving over to play with her feet, too, which surprisingly turned me on even though I'm straight.

After a while, her legs had moved further towards me so that both of her feet were now pressing down against my left leg. This woman was amazing! While holding an active conversation with a couple of people at the table, she also began stroking my cock underneath my blue jeans with her feet. In those days I didn't wear underwear, and I also usually wore blue jeans with a button-up fly instead of a zippered fly.

One by one, this woman somehow unbottoned my fly until my cock sprang forth like a hard, coiled up spring. My first thought was, "I sure hope that I don't have to stand up suddenly." I was already very wet with pre-cum, which she spread over her toes, as she began to give me the most amazing footjob that I've ever received.

She expertly sandwiched my cock in bewteen the soles of her feet as she stoked it faster and faster. The way that she did this was to press the top part of her left foot down against the thigh of my left leg so that my cock was laying down against the sole of her left foot. With her right foot, gathering up the increasing flow of pre-cum from the tip of my cock, she held my cock in place against her left sole, and used the sole of her right foot to jerk off my cock.

Because of the way that she was giving me this footjob, you could look right at her and never guess that her right foot was moving along my cock a mile a minute.

I don't have a problem with ejaculating prematurely, but I must have climaxed and ejaculated in less than a minute on that night. I'm sure that it was caused by a combination of a lot of things that night, but there is no doubt that this man's wife really knows what she is doing in giving footjobs. I came so powerfully that my cum splashed up against the underside of the table. I guess that was easy enough to do, but I also had a series of multiple orgasms. It drove me nuts, because I had to do my best to control my expressions, not to mention bite my tongue when I really wanted to scream out and yell, "Enough! Enough!"

At the time she got me off, I had both of my hands on top of the table. I literally grabbed the table's edge with all of my might, and at one point I did let out an audible gasp. I feigned a brain freeze, and said outloud to those who glanced my way, "Oohh. Ice! Brain freeze! Sorry about that."

Afterwards, I warmly grasped this woman's feet, kind of hugged them with my hands, still out of view from everyone underenath the table, and gave her the loudest silent thanks that I could. For the next half hour or so, until everyone started to get up from the table, I gave each of her feet a really, really good foot massage, as it was the least I could do in return for what she had given to me.

I gave her husband my business card, but he never called me, and I never saw them again. He did say, "Thanks for the fun" to me, and the two of them looked very excitedly at each other with knowing smiles as they left, but he never called me, and I never saw them again.

His wife gave me a hug, as if I had known her all of my life. And then after kissing me on the cheek, his wife whispered into my ear, "You were wonderful. Thanks for the foot massage. It was great."

I wanted to say soemthing to her, but the two of them kind of trailed off from there, saying "good-bye" to others, and I never really had my chance.

Sorry to be so long with my reply, but it was a wonderful experience that, unfortunately, I've never had repeated.