Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wonderboy1000

Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

So i will start this off. I used to go into the game store all the time and a 10/10 super hot girl would be on checkout. I always wished I would see her shoeplay or heelpop or anything really, but as she was always behind the counter I would never know. One day I went in she was not working but shopping! In flats and standing in line she was heelpoping, dipping etc. So I took out my phone and pressed record (thinking it was recording) took like 5 min or her and her double heelpopping/ dipping in these flats as she was talking with co workers. I was over the fucking moon and back! When I got home to double check what I had recorded I had nothing! Memory isn't as good as a video but if I could go back in time that would be on my list 100%. Anyone else ever have shit like that happen?

Wonderboy1000

Re: Story time; ever capture shoeplay that didn't save

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

This was like 5 years ago no and never ever forgot/ forgave myself for it not recording!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:56 am So i will start this off. I used to go into the game store all the time and a 10/10 super hot girl would be on checkout. I always wished I would see her shoeplay or heelpop or anything really, but as she was always behind the counter I would never know. One day I went in she was not working but shopping! In flats and standing in line she was heelpoping, dipping etc. So I took out my phone and pressed record (thinking it was recording) took like 5 min or her and her double heelpopping/ dipping in these flats as she was talking with co workers. I was over the fucking moon and back! When I got home to double check what I had recorded I had nothing! Memory isn't as good as a video but if I could go back in time that would be on my list 100%. Anyone else ever have shit like that happen?
Oh, I felt that in my soul.
It's been so long since I had something like this happen, I don't remember.

Focus on your wins. Not losses.
Collegetownstudios

Now, for y losses, I've gotten so much material from the good old days when I looked more like a child. Locked on hard drives that stopped working. Tat hits me right in the GUT.
Collegetownstudios

I REMEMBER ONE:

So, I was a freshman in university. There was this very beautiful Ethiopian woman named Marta, she was a shoeplay freak. She's the only Shoeplayer that I knew that could make me lose my absolute control. I've blown loads in class right behind her because of how wild she was playing. All while recording them, no less. To drive home how down bad for her I was, I tried to ask her out, and failoed to do so because I was too fucked up by all her shoeplay. She was dipping while I was asking her.

I just couldn't focus.

Anyway....

She'd wear backless shoes, like crocs and mules and skechers. So, one week she'd been wearing these white crocs, and wore a variety of socks, and like clockwork, she shoeplayed a fuck tonne.

I had classes with her throughout the day, every day. So, I was getting filled up with Shoeplay.

She'd worn dark striped socks, pink and white striped socks, and some hahnes socks one time. But I'd really wanted to see her wearing my favorite combo, blue jeans and white socks.

Now, every day, I'd managed to record her. BUT one day I misplacwed my camera.

I was freaking out. I looked everywhere. IN my room, all over the house, in my parent's cars, they were fucking NOWHERE.

Next day, I had to go back in to school. And wouldn't you know it, she wore my dream combo. She was shoeplaying ALL DAY. IN MY FACE.

DIPPING. She did it.
DANGLING. She did it.
CROSSED ANKLE. She was a fucking witch with those shoes.

Thank god I like to wear black. Because I was fucking soaked.

I could not film that action because I had no camera.
I went home, and kept searching for the camera.
I found it.
In my dad's car, in the same area of it that I'd looked in before.
I was pissed, but I knew I'd get more action in the future.
And wouldn't you know it, after that day, she stopped wearing backless shoes altogether?

This is how I felt.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

My sister-in-law, who is gorgeous, came to visit my wife at work long ago and shocked me with some amazing sneaker shoeplay (sitting in the chair rocking her socked feet in and out of her shoes) that made my hair stand up! My damn phone ran out of space SMH

I captured other moments from her over the years, but that moment was still the best 😞
Collegetownstudios

rubyred wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:25 am My sister-in-law, who is gorgeous, came to visit my wife at work long ago and shocked me with some amazing sneaker shoeplay (sitting in the chair rocking her socked feet in and out of her shoes) that made my hair stand up! My damn phone ran out of space SMH

I captured other moments from her over the years, but that moment was still the best 😞
BEAUTFUL.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I'm always haunted by a miss I experienced years ago back when I worked in the mall. There was this beautiful Chilean woman who managed the store across from us. She worked in high end fashion, so wearing heels and flats/loafers was part of her everyday attire. I always dreamed of her leaning on that cashwrap after a long day, dipping or removing her shoes while the store was empty. We would visit each other occasionally, or hangout after work since our staff were friendly, but never once did she wear any type of shoe that could be played with. Except there was this one time...my ast. manager egged me on to go talk to her while we were slow, so I went over. As always, I prepped my phone to hopefully catch something. She was behind the register as usual, and I came around to find her wearing some cute dressy flats. Almost immediately, she flexed her foot up to heelpop, then kicked it off and placed her no show socked foot upon the other. I hit the jackpot. She left her foot there for a bit, slowly rubbing it on top of the other, then proceeded to do almost the exact same thing to the other foot. Few minutes later I left, excited to see what I had captured. To my dismay, I had my camera set on photo, not video. I have two pics, the heelpop, and a blurry shot of her foot exposed, but completely missed all of the shoeplay.
Collegetownstudios

Godiva wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:50 am I'm always haunted by a miss I experienced years ago back when I worked in the mall. There was this beautiful Chilean woman who managed the store across from us. She worked in high end fashion, so wearing heels and flats/loafers was part of her everyday attire. I always dreamed of her leaning on that cashwrap after a long day, dipping or removing her shoes while the store was empty. We would visit each other occasionally, or hangout after work since our staff were friendly, but never once did she wear any type of shoe that could be played with. Except there was this one time...my ast. manager egged me on to go talk to her while we were slow, so I went over. As always, I prepped my phone to hopefully catch something. She was behind the register as usual, and I came around to find her wearing some cute dressy flats. Almost immediately, she flexed her foot up to heelpop, then kicked it off and placed her no show socked foot upon the other. I hit the jackpot. She left her foot there for a bit, slowly rubbing it on top of the other, then proceeded to do almost the exact same thing to the other foot. Few minutes later I left, excited to see what I had captured. To my dismay, I had my camera set on photo, not video. I have two pics, the heelpop, and a blurry shot of her foot exposed, but completely missed all of the shoeplay.
That PAIN.
I know that pain.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

This can be so frustrating! One of the most annoying ones was regarding this girl sitting at a picnic table near me doing absolutely ridiculously fast socked birks shoeplay, using her toes to push down on the back part to lift the front up over and over again it was wonderful. Was starting to get dark outside so I thought I caught what I could, but my phone ended up being in timelapse mode. So I have quick bits here and there but am still very frustrated.
Collegetownstudios

tobydole wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:31 am This can be so frustrating! One of the most annoying ones was regarding this girl sitting at a picnic table near me doing absolutely ridiculously fast socked birks shoeplay, using her toes to push down on the back part to lift the front up over and over again it was wonderful. Was starting to get dark outside so I thought I caught what I could, but my phone ended up being in timelapse mode. So I have quick bits here and there but am still very frustrated.
INCREDIBLE FRUSTRATION! MY GOD!
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Just yesterday.

I was walking and this is what I saw when passing in front of a jewelry. She was seated with 1 shoe off.
20220113_180256.jpg
I inmediately stopped and managed to capture that scene. Then, I waited for something else. Waited 10 minutes, 20, 30, 40.... and a costumer went into the store. She standed up and started talking to her leaning on a showcase.

Nervously, I set video mode and changed to 10x zoom (galaxyS20ultra) and, somehow, managed to focus her feet (really difficult on the middle of the street). I saw her rising her right foot, preparing the dipping
Screenshot_20220114-182919_Gallery.jpg
And just when she left her shoe fall, a couple stopped just in the middle of focus watching some stupid thing in her cellphone. Really, they totally stopped in the midle for the 10-20 seconds she dipped. I could see something, but badly.

FUCKING BASTARDS.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Collegetownstudios

phoenix wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:49 pm Just yesterday.

I was walking and this is what I saw when passing in front of a jewelry. She was seated with 1 shoe off.
20220113_180256.jpg

I inmediately stopped and managed to capture that scene. Then, I waited for something else. Waited 10 minutes, 20, 30, 40.... and a costumer went into the store. She standed up and started talking to her leaning on a showcase.

Nervously, I set video mode and changed to 10x zoom (galaxyS20ultra) and, somehow, managed to focus her feet (really difficult on the middle of the street). I saw her rising her right foot, preparing the dipping
Screenshot_20220114-182919_Gallery.jpg

And just when she left her shoe fall, a couple stopped just in the middle of focus watching some stupid thing in her cellphone. Really, they totally stopped in the midle for the 10-20 seconds she dipped. I could see something, but badly.

FUCKING BASTARDS.
Extra points if they are fat asses too.
joshkdog

Post by joshkdog »

These stories all hit me on a spiritual level!

Here's my worst experience: One lazy summer afternoon after work I was sitting outside a supermarket plaza doing a bit of people watching after a long day, capturing the occasional candid shot, watching my phone's battery slowly drain away to 0% since I didn't have my charger with me. I decided to call it quits for the day as my phone died, and began walking back to my car. And just my luck: as I'm walking across the carpark I spot a familiar girl approaching by herself - a cute brunette who I know through mutual friends - and I notice SHE'S BAREFOOT! (Here in Australia, it's not unusual for people to walk around barefoot in public, particularly in summer).

She's dressed in a casual summer singlet with shorts, and wearing absolutely nothing on her completely natural bare feet! I'm already cursing myself internally for wasting my phone's battery, and then it gets worse...she notices me! We've met a few times so she knows me casually, so of course she beelines over to me to start a conversation, and she's standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME with her beautiful bare feet on full display, and here I am holding my useless brick of a phone in my hand missing an amazing show as her naked feet move around below me doing a little dance on the warm asphalt pavement of the carpark. Since I was talking to her I had to focus on her eyes and not her feet, so I couldn't even save any decent mental images of the magic happening below me!

I finally got a decent look as she walked away, but it was a small consolation prize. The moral: always keep your phone charged!
Collegetownstudios

joshkdog wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:05 am These stories all hit me on a spiritual level!

Here's my worst experience: One lazy summer afternoon after work I was sitting outside a supermarket plaza doing a bit of people watching after a long day, capturing the occasional candid shot, watching my phone's battery slowly drain away to 0% since I didn't have my charger with me. I decided to call it quits for the day as my phone died, and began walking back to my car. And just my luck: as I'm walking across the carpark I spot a familiar girl approaching by herself - a cute brunette who I know through mutual friends - and I notice SHE'S BAREFOOT! (Here in Australia, it's not unusual for people to walk around barefoot in public, particularly in summer).

She's dressed in a casual summer singlet with shorts, and wearing absolutely nothing on her completely natural bare feet! I'm already cursing myself internally for wasting my phone's battery, and then it gets worse...she notices me! We've met a few times so she knows me casually, so of course she beelines over to me to start a conversation, and she's standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME with her beautiful bare feet on full display, and here I am holding my useless brick of a phone in my hand missing an amazing show as her naked feet move around below me doing a little dance on the warm asphalt pavement of the carpark. Since I was talking to her I had to focus on her eyes and not her feet, so I couldn't even save any decent mental images of the magic happening below me!

I finally got a decent look as she walked away, but it was a small consolation prize. The moral: always keep your phone charged!
You JUST reminded me. I need to buy a couple of power banks for my phone. The spring is going to be Lit with Feet.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I had just gotten the hidden camera app for my samsung phone several years ago. I had been testing it out at work on a couple of co-workers who surprisingly wore hose and heels to work usually in an otherwise mostly candid office and at the airport when I traveled. But my main purpose was to capture my now ex-mother in law shoeplaying. One Sunday evening we were at their house and she was wearing a dress with nude hose and her brown/black 3" heels. I had already gotten a clip or two of her dipping with full face for me to share with another online buddy and my own "personal use" later - but when we sat down in the living room, she immediately went into a dangle and I knew it was going to be good. I started up the app, but failed to realize I didn't tap the screen to start recording. She put on one of the greatest displays of dangling and seated shoeplay with her foot on the floor I had seen ever. Dragging it off, turning the shoe on the side and moving it around on the floor, her mature legs and feet creating magic. Even my wife (who was fully aware of my love of shoeplay and would indulge me herself occasionally, even though she didn't really get into it) asked when we were home if I had noticed how "active" her mom had been. When I went check my phone, I had not only missed recording it, but it had eventually started and my phone had gotten into a bad angle and I ended up getting about 30 seconds of a pillow on the floor and the sound of her dropping her heel on the hardwood floor at one point But, live and learn right?
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:02 am I had just gotten the hidden camera app for my samsung phone several years ago. I had been testing it out at work on a couple of co-workers who surprisingly wore hose and heels to work usually in an otherwise mostly candid office and at the airport when I traveled. But my main purpose was to capture my now ex-mother in law shoeplaying. One Sunday evening we were at their house and she was wearing a dress with nude hose and her brown/black 3" heels. I had already gotten a clip or two of her dipping with full face for me to share with another online buddy and my own "personal use" later - but when we sat down in the living room, she immediately went into a dangle and I knew it was going to be good. I started up the app, but failed to realize I didn't tap the screen to start recording. She put on one of the greatest displays of dangling and seated shoeplay with her foot on the floor I had seen ever. Dragging it off, turning the shoe on the side and moving it around on the floor, her mature legs and feet creating magic. Even my wife (who was fully aware of my love of shoeplay and would indulge me herself occasionally, even though she didn't really get into it) asked when we were home if I had noticed how "active" her mom had been. When I went check my phone, I had not only missed recording it, but it had eventually started and my phone had gotten into a bad angle and I ended up getting about 30 seconds of a pillow on the floor and the sound of her dropping her heel on the hardwood floor at one point But, live and learn right?
Oh, God that stings.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:13 am Oh, God that stings.
Yeah, I still have a couple of vids of her shoeplay from back in the day, and I'm always reminded of that one that got away when I watch them. The worst part, I think for everyone that captures video, is when we think about all the shoeplay we've seen and weren't able to make an attempt to record. Which makes the ones that don't get captured when you do try even worse. LOL
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:17 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:13 am Oh, God that stings.
Yeah, I still have a couple of vids of her shoeplay from back in the day, and I'm always reminded of that one that got away when I watch them. The worst part, I think for everyone that captures video, is when we think about all the shoeplay we've seen and weren't able to make an attempt to record. Which makes the ones that don't get captured when you do try even worse. LOL
It does hurt a little.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Oh it saved, but the bag that the camera was sitting in got knocked over without me realizing it until I reviewed the footage later. And even before it fell over, it didn't really get everything but at least it was something. So after about 5 minutes of HALF-WAY half-way decent shoeplay (really it sucked because part of her feet got cropped out), I ended up with another 20 minutes of footage of.......

the floor........and her shadow. Great. :imsad:

On the bright side, it was my wife. The catch is is that she rarely shoeplays in public anymore (non-shoeplayable shoes lately) and has never been crazy about being filmed in public (she thinks people are watching — no one ever gives two shits about what we do since we're familiar faces most places we roam, but whatever. I don't push the issue. It'll happen again one day I guess). So I was pissed because this was one of those times where I was lucky enough to be able to "set and forget" my phone while she was feeling a bit more relaxed and shoeplaying naturally, just as she did when we first got together. Someone walked by and brushed my bag by accident and well...yeah. I thought it was far enough out of way but obviously not. :finger:

But worse than that, here's something that has hurt my soul for the past decade and some change. And these were some TRUE candid moments here....

In 2011, back when I was still somewhat into the sneaker and socks look, I had a phone that didn't capture video but it DID take decent (for the time) pics.
I was a regular at a large library out in the suburbs, who often would chill out with my sketch pad or lyric book inside one of their "quiet study rooms" (which on its door had a rule sign, the first or second of which was "shoes must be worn at all times" which very few ladies ever followed :pray: ). The first time I ever went in there, I saw a very young Native or Hispanic woman, long pretty hair pulled into two braids going down her back — she had her shoes off and on a day where my phone was completely dead :| . GAH!! She had what looked to be authentic brown moccasins set off to the side, and she was wearing tan or beige socks of some sort. From then on I vowed to always charge my phone before I went. :(

So! One day I was chilling in this study room doing what I usually do, when I glance behind and I notice a slender young woman (again Hispanic or Native) had her shoes off; thin white socks that greatly showed off the shape of her slender and dainty feet! Phone locked into position: CLICK! Her feet were resting on the feet of her chair at first, sometimes she'd cross her ankles, other times she sat with her feet lifted and had her soles showing. I forget what else she did but it was GODLEN! :o
Another time I'd gotten a few nice shots of another woman maybe just a bit older than me (I was 23); she was a somewhat thick red-head with shoulder length and sleepy eyes. She was cute but I couldn't tell if her eyes were naturally like that or if she just needed a good nap or at the very least a cup of coffee. She was dressed in a teal v-neck shirt, tight'ish blue jeans and short-top mid-heel boots—or "booties". I didn't expect much from her at first, but at one point I glanced over at just the right time to catch her in the act of taking her shoes off, revealing that she was wearing baby-blue socks. Once again just like the first girl, thin socks that perfectly accentuated the shape of her feet and toes (a little more plump but still nicely shaped!) :shockedstar: . I think SHE might've been my favorite, second only to the girl who I was never able to film because of my dead phone. In both the latter cases I got lots of sole shots and great shots of their sock-clad heels. "Blue-sock girl" even had a few dark spots of her heels and bottoms of her toes but I can't remember for sure — I even vaguely recall there being a subtle but interesting smell in the air that day, which I can't say was there before she took her booties off (these were small rooms after all) I remember my heart was POUNDING.

So I got home, reviewed the pictures, everything was there. I transferred them from my phone to an external hard drive hooked up to my PC. Boom! Done. And see, I thought I was thinking ahead because just two years earlier I'd already lost a phone with some great shots from my old job that I never bothered to transfer to the computer (d'oh!), I also lost two different jump drives, once again with pics that I never transferred (a LOT of jumpdrives and SD cards of mine disappeared without a trace around this time). I was NOT gonna risk losing THESE. Those pictures were coming OFF of any small portable devices and going ONTO a device that rarely left the house. I just KNEW I had won this round.

Heh. Heheh. Heh. :roll:

They transferred successfully and all was well. Had many fun times with them at night after a couple cold ones — UNTIL one day the damn external HD stopped booting up. I tried several different things but could never get the damn thing to show up on mine or anyone elses computers. I attribute this to the fact that the AC socket on the drive became loose and thus ended up shorting something out. Often times it would power down if I accidentally brushed the power cable even a SMIDGEN.

I was DEVISTATED. Not only was this some of THEE best candid work I'd done up to that point (briefly toyed with the idea of opening my own candid clip store back then), but several songs that I'd recorded were on there too. I could not believe it. Something told me to backup both things onto my main harddrive, but I figured "Nah, this external thing IS the backup drive", and then one day it just decided it didn't wanna load anymore. It still powers up (I have the fucking right in front of me as we speak), but no hope of being detected by the computer. I've yet to send it to a data recovery service, because I've always seen the funds being better used for other things but I always maintain that one day I WILL get it recovered. Hopefully bitrot has not set in, because heaven only knows it's been stored in odd ways over the years, due to ignorance on my part. Fingers crossed. :pray:

Additionally: back then these library study rooms were built in a way that was PERECT if you liked taking rear shots: it had two long desk/table type things, each one sectioned off into three or four individual study "booths" for each person, and both sets of booths were facing opposite walls — in other words we had our backs turned to each other. When the wife and I visited that library in 2019, the study room(s) had been turned into one-on-one tutoring rooms and the "quiet study area" was move into a long table in the main public area ....the FUCK?! Ugh. I always kick myself for not going back up in there in 2011 when I got my first smartphone.

My apologies for the long post.