CC-Feet.Com

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

GIOPUC

CC-Feet.Com

Post by GIOPUC »

Hello,
Is anyone registered on this site https://www.cc-feet.com/?
Did you buy videos?
I can not me.

Thank for your answers

Collegetownstudios

Re: CC-Feet.Com

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I believe that marco approves each customer for his website.

Is did he ban you from his website?
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

No, I have not been banned, he will not let me register on the pretext that I am of French origin and that "French people in general" do a lot of "fraud". It's a form of discrimination I find
Collegetownstudios

GIOPUC wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:14 am No, I have not been banned, he will not let me register on the pretext that I am of French origin and that "French people in general" do a lot of "fraud". It's a form of discrimination I find
Ah, that is a shame. I have had many wonderful French customers. Never had fraud from them ever.

Now, Americans and Brits...my god.....
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

Yes, it's a little unfair
davidr

Post by davidr »

It may seem unfair at first, but unfortunately 90% of orders from people of France (or through French Proxy servers) made use of chargebacks or were fakes in the last 2 years.
This means, I did not only have to pay the money back, I lost also the clips AND on top of it I have to pay fees. So do the maths by yourself...
I simply can shutdown everything then. Why should I pay money for people ripping me off? This makes no sense.

Regarding French people: I don't have anything against them in general. But there are a few countries, which are on top of the fraud list, France included. May it be proxy servers or may it be a moral thing, I don't know.
Pulling the plug for a whole country is absolutely my last resort.

Why do you think so many websites have shut down in the past?
This is not funny anymore.

[edit]
@GIOPUC counting 1+1 together reading your user name here: You just sent me a mail telling me, that my clips are shared "somewhere" but didn't tell me where, right?
Collegetownstudios

davidr wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:10 am You just sent me a mail telling me, that my clips are shared "somewhere" but didn't tell me where, right?
Was this recently? I sent you an email almost a year back about a discord server that had two of your videos on it. I didn't want it to be deleted and was going to ask you not to seek to do so.

However, that was a mistake, because I was empathetic to people who were in the position I was in starting out. But, now I see that my empathy was on the wrong group. I should have allied myself with you, Marco.
davidr

Post by davidr »

No, it was today when GIOPUC sent me this mail.
This was pure coincidence that I've found him here... Anyway.

But as you mentioned our conversation - right, we had a dispute over the same topic.
Man, I'm just tired.
Collegetownstudios

davidr wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:48 am No, it was today when GIOPUC sent me this mail.
This was pure coincidence that I've found him here... Anyway.

But as you mentioned our conversation - right, we had a dispute over the same topic.
Man, I'm just tired.
Life has gotten exhausting for many of us.
davidr

Post by davidr »

Just a heads up: GIOPUC will tell me where my clips are traded, when I give him a clip from me in exchange...
Blackmail at its finest.

I want this to be in public, as all "traders/uploaders" here should know what damage you do to us creators!
I'm so pissed...
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

Fine, as you wish Marco. In the meantime you are losing a lot of potential customers.
Between the fact that it's hard to get into your store and your current customers taking advantage of it to resell them behind...
And this is not blackmail. I warn you nicely and you want me to denounce while you refuse me on your site. It is daring anyway.

Have a nice day.
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

In any case, the creators who sell me their clips, know that I am a good customer and always polite. Only you judge on generalities.
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

In this case, I allow myself a warning.
If you are French, or a country that does "fraud", do not register, you will be refused.
Moreover, they will ask you for a picture of your credit card.
davidr

Post by davidr »

GIOPUC wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:04 pm Moreover, they will ask you for a picture of your credit card.
Yes, I do this only to check if the account holder registers with his real name and doesn't use stolen data from the web. Plus, I tell the people to HIDE THE NUMBERS!
And in fact, you sent a photo of some other card, not with your name.
Please stay with the truth, GIOPUC.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here, but at fussphantasie.de/anonymous you can read my open statement why I was forced to do this. And you see my own card there as an example.

But what this thread tells me: It was good to deny your account. You're not the kind of customers and supporters I want. You are blackmailing and you ask for sharing clips in another thread here in the forum.
GIOPUC

Post by GIOPUC »

And what I say to myself is that I was right not to be a customer of yours. Other creators are more affordable.
I wasn't going to send my real card of course, who asks for that?
I would have sent you my card why? To be refused, because I'm French (and a football world champion) ahahah, i'm not stupid. Even expensive brands don't have that. All this for a 6€ clip ahahah.
But, I wouldn't ask to exchange clips again. Besides, it's not in my nature, and I understand your point of view on this fact. And I apologize for that. That it's not good of me...
But should I be the only one to question myself..., rufuses contries, for few idiot...
Ireland, France, United Kingdom, Denmark, Malta, Sweden, Luxembourg, Spain, are the countries with more fraud. You will refuse all people from these countries then?

Anyway I'd rather stop here, everyone will have their own opinion on the matter, but let's leave a good mood in this forum.
I'm going to take a break from the forum to forget all about it

Good continuation