Mad

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

Mad

Post by BusyB32 »

I am like furious right now!! I’ve been waiting on this one personal banker to wear a dress and heels cause she’s usually in pants and flats every time I go in there..TODAY..FINALLY she decides to be more dressier than casual so of course I sit in the lobby and wait on her..some clown was over there stayed with her till close…I was soooooo hot!!! An opportunity like today was a one time thing..hell will freeze over next time she’s in a dress and heels..then she says “oh don’t worry..I’ll be here tomorrow..you can see me then”..NO FUCKIN THANKS MARGARET..I knowwww you’ll be in your soccer mom attire

Someone is gonna have to pay for this..sorry college library but you’re back in my crosshairs..see ya Friday at 6

Footsiefreak

Re: Mad

Post by Footsiefreak »

So many things that make no sense about this post. Why get mad at her? Why mention her name?
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:06 am So many things that make no sense about this post. Why get mad at her? Why mention her name?
You think I used her real name?? Cmon man lol
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:06 am So many things that make no sense about this post. Why get mad at her? Why mention her name?
And explain to me what doesn’t make sense? I’d like to hear this
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

And I think I explained why I was mad..she doesn’t dress up..that was going to be a one time catch
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Who's Lexi?
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:16 am Who's Lexi?
Did you actually read the post or did you just respond because you saw my name? Smh lol..you wouldn’t ask who Lexi was who is now Margaret lol
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok catching up on the forum I see that you have a bad rep so I'll just let you sink even deeper.

Have fun at the library at 6pm on Friday🙄
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

He's mad at the guy who stayed with her all day. Not her.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:45 am He's mad at the guy who stayed with her all day. Not her.
Thank you..man I can’t be the only competent one on this forum man..that’s why I only talk to you and the other three guys I sent videos to..people don’t like me on here cause I won’t share my work with them like I’m required to do so smh lol..I clearly stated multiple times I like coming on here like a normal person and chatting..it’s not about how many videos I can find to feed my fetish..hence why I don’t come on here to look for videos..I don’t need or want them..I get what I want on my own like others should do on here..I just like talking to like minded people that’s all and in return I’m the bad guy lmao
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nope…wrong. People don’t like you because your a braggart about “all the videos” you claim you can get, but then never show them. Tons of people on this board shoot their own stuff…they just don’t come on here telling everyone and then say they won’t share. Plus this is your 2nd go around doing this. I’ve told you 1000 times, you have ZERO obligation on this board to share your videos, but like myself and Nyllover said, it’s the coming on here bragging about what you have that you won’t share that makes people dislike you.

I also have a hunch that BusbyB and Collegetownstudios are the same people. CTS is the only guy that always praises you…just a hunch
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

How far away is the bank? If you had actual business to tend to at the bank, would it have not been worth it to at least go the next day like she said, see how she looks and base any interactions with specifically her on that? Like say you needed to work with SOMEONE at the bank but not necessarily her specifically, at least then if you weren't feeling the outfit you could've moved onto someone else if the opportunity was there.

Then again I'm a "let's see if I can knock out two or more birds with one stone" type of guy, so that's just me. For me, I'd still feel accomplished that I handled my bank business even though I didn't get the eye candy I wanted.

Unless of course you built your whole bank trip around checking her out to see if she'd be dressed up, to which case I don't know what to say.