How bout this short segment/pic from the Oprah Winfrey show!

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

How bout this short segment/pic from the Oprah Winfrey show!

Post by ILF »

Well, you guys can "judge" for yourself.

http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200310/ ... 5_13.jhtml

I actually saw this episode a few years ago and recall how the camera just kept going to her feet.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

In my opinion her feet are PRETTY but just average. I've seen better. I don't think it's a "world record". She just won a contest. I would like to see them without shoes because shoes cover up part of the foot.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:In my opinion her feet are PRETTY but just average. I've seen better. I don't think it's a "world record". She just won a contest. I would like to see them without shoes because shoes cover up part of the foot.

I concur with EVERYTHING you're said, FF. To tell you the truth... I've seen better also.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Babylove wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:In my opinion her feet are PRETTY but just average. I've seen better. I don't think it's a "world record". She just won a contest. I would like to see them without shoes because shoes cover up part of the foot.

I concur with EVERYTHING you're said, FF. To tell you the truth... I've seen better also.
Yeah most Asian women have feet prettier and smaller than hers and I see that everyday.
footman310

Post by footman310 »

Yes... asian women have such beautiful feet that i'm working on a New site with nothing but asian women on it.

Most of the candids I end up taking are of asian women - who's feet really are right up there next to white women, as the best feet on the planet. It's probably a tie.

But i'm a bit swayed by the sexyness of the asian foot aswell...

----------------------------
as for this post - yea her feet are pretty nice; It's hard to tell really - the camera man is clearly just not a foot man, and has No idea what angle we'd like to see. Real interesting show that must've been...
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Nothing special to me! :S
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

I myself don't like those feet at all. They are too thick and unfeminine.
But it was interesting anyway. Not sure if there have been any new contests like that.
Of course somewhere out there is someone reading this post and, BAM, we'll have another contest like a reality show we get to vote, too.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Not bad. Pretty little feet, but I'm with you guys, I've seen better, too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but her second toe is missing some polish or is that just the lights in the building causing a glare?