Are candids dead?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

TekkenGuy

Are candids dead?

Post by TekkenGuy »

Are candid feet videos and images no longer a thing?

Mr. Mike

Re: Are candids dead?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t think so. Why would you say that?
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Of course they are still a thing. Myself, Mr. Mike, and many others still capture. However since the purge, good luck finding sites that will host them now. On top of that, many like myself decide not to share for privacy and/or personal reasons.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Plus everything was closed for a year. Places I would go to hopefully catch something were all shut down. The first time I got on a flight I caught video of the flight attendant…plus one from the mall which I also posted here. Another thing that really sucks is even though the malls have opened back up, the employees are much more casual. A lot of Sketcher shoes I see the girls wearing even behind the cosmetic counters.
Not to make light of any of this but COVID has killed a ton of the “Accidentally “ stuff we would post on that thread. Covid has really reduced our girls on the Church videos…hardly any at all. All the Vietnamese game shows and such that I follow have completely halted…just been a mess
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I say yes the videos I used to find easily in the past on YouTube are no more. I have to go to adult sites to see them so sad it has come to this.

Another thing it's not like women wear shoeplay friendly shoes anymore either🙄
mlsp8484

Post by mlsp8484 »

TekkenGuy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 am Are candid feet videos and images no longer a thing?
Border restrictions certainly has had a HUGE IMPACT on this...but as things ease up more, it will definitely BE BACK!!!
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:23 am Plus everything was closed for a year. Places I would go to hopefully catch something were all shut down. The first time I got on a flight I caught video of the flight attendant…plus one from the mall which I also posted here. Another thing that really sucks is even though the malls have opened back up, the employees are much more casual. A lot of Sketcher shoes I see the girls wearing even behind the cosmetic counters.
Not to make light of any of this but COVID has killed a ton of the “Accidentally “ stuff we would post on that thread. Covid has really reduced our girls on the Church videos…hardly any at all. All the Vietnamese game shows and such that I follow have completely halted…just been a mess
Shoeplay isn’t just heels and flats with nylons you know. Crocs and sandals are fairly casual and shoeplay friendly.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

However I would never dream of filming those…strictly heels for me.
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:47 am I say yes the videos I used to find easily in the past on YouTube are no more. I have to go to adult sites to see them so sad it has come to this.

I wonder why women stopped wearing those types of shoes. Was it specifically a reaction to foot fetishists? Maybe it was pandemic-related?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

TekkenGuy wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:18 am
Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:47 am I say yes the videos I used to find easily in the past on YouTube are no more. I have to go to adult sites to see them so sad it has come to this.

I wonder why women stopped wearing those types of shoes. Was it specifically a reaction to foot fetishists? Maybe it was pandemic-related?
It's definitely fashion designers who are plotting against us. Women wear skirts but wear sneakers is everywhere in my area🤮

Isnt the point of wearing a skirt/dress to accesorize with a pretty feminine dippable dress shoes? That's what we were brought up with and love.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

@TekkenGuy and @Footsiefreak, I would say the pandemic accelerated what was already going on in the fashion world...a shift over the last several years where casual and athleisure apparel has become more acceptable in most situations. I wouldn't call it a conspiracy or plot against anyone. It's just that being formal has been significantly displaced by being comfortable (or, frankly, practical).

We notice it in women because of our own attraction. But you don't see guys wearing slacks and loafers or oxfords to go to the grocery store, either.

Life is just generally more casual, particularly for those who can work at home, stay-at-home moms, people working routine retail. You're not looked down upon for "dressing down" by anyone besides fashion mavens (and, frankly, some of that athleisure apparel is just as expensive as a pair of slacks and a shirt).

My sister-in-law just started a new job at a bank. She's had to go out and buy dress pants and flats because she's lived in leggings/shorts and sneakers/flip-flops for the last four years since having kids. Unless she were trying to impress her husband, who also favors casualwear, there was no practical reason for her to dress up.

Unless you personally like fashion, or you live in an area where fashion is still revered by your peers (I imagine Europe to be more like that), there isn't much of a social penalty to be paid by wearing something comfortable. Even I mostly wear jeans on the weekend; if I wore nice pants, they'd get dirty if I had to do anything in the yard, or I'd have to make sure to change clothes ahead of time.

The pandemic forced more people into a stay-at-home lifestyle, and without people to impress, there's little reason to go out of the way. People may come back to that, but you may also see some pushback in the sense that "why should I have to look all fancy to go out to eat now?" If comfortable and leisurely was okay for a year and a half, why isn't it still okay now?

The reaction to fetishists might be a small part, but more in the sense of people in the public eye (though in the era of Instagram, we're no longer talking just celebrities). I know of one woman in news who cracked a comment about asking her producer to make sure her feet were out of the frame: "If you know, you know." And a relatively-popular social media star made a remark on her Instagram about having to frame her photo to hide her feet because of unwanted attention. But most women aren't going to factor that into wearing a pair of heels.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We’ve definitely gone to a more “casual “ dress attire in this country. But I’m hoping it’s just cyclical like it’s always been. As far as a conspiracy against us…hardly. No fashion designer is going to purposely make “non dippable” shoes…it’s just the way of the world currently. Because of YT, message boards, ability to email TV personalities, it’s brought “a little” attention to our fetish, but I would still say if you asked 10 women, 8 of them would not know what dipping and dangling were and that it turns men on. Heck, I remember when I told my wife about my fetish, her first response was “Huh?”
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Women have been dressing down way before the pandemic so it'd not a factor at all
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Why would fashion designers “plot against us”?
They’re in it to make money, not put candid videos out of business.
Yes, we’ve been getting casual for years, but COVID made it worse
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

The thing is there are other casual shoes that are good for shoeplay. I.e. Flip-Flops, Birkenstock’s, Crocs. It may not excite people on this forum too much, but it’s possible to adapt.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not a chance. You don’t “adapt”. You like what you like, you cannot forceably change that. For me, flip flops are bane of humanity, vessels of parasites and germs. Birkenstock’s are too “hippy” for me. Crocs…no thanks

TekkenGuy wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:04 pm The thing is there are other casual shoes that are good for shoeplay. I.e. Flip-Flops, Birkenstock’s, Crocs. It may not excite people on this forum too much, but it’s possible to adapt.
TekkenGuy

Post by TekkenGuy »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:35 pm Not a chance. You don’t “adapt”. You like what you like, you cannot forceably change that. For me, flip flops are bane of humanity, vessels of parasites and germs. Birkenstock’s are too “hippy” for me. Crocs…no thanks

TekkenGuy wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:04 pm The thing is there are other casual shoes that are good for shoeplay. I.e. Flip-Flops, Birkenstock’s, Crocs. It may not excite people on this forum too much, but it’s possible to adapt.
Well luckily for me I’ve always preferred flip-flops over heels or flats. Just because you may not like them doesn’t mean other people can’t.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That’s why I said “for me”
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Trust me, you won’t find many flip flop or Birkenstock lovers on this board. You just do you
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:35 pm Not a chance. You don’t “adapt”. You like what you like, you cannot forceably change that. For me, flip flops are bane of humanity, vessels of parasites and germs. Birkenstock’s are too “hippy” for me. Crocs…no thanks
Actually, most people do adapt. You may not, but most eventually do.

For instance, I did not like stockings or bare feet when I began filming.
But now, I can appreciate barefoot shoeplay and nylon shoeplay as well.