Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Leopard »

Thanks for reply. Yeah I figured it out watching some of other videos.. :superlol:
BlackFoot wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:05 am i remember her. it's a dude that had a sex change. she use to walk around Walmart and other stores in her nylon feet.

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t14Dwp3LOAk

I feel like at least a few of the women up front to the left, are in stocking feet (especially the chick on at the bottom left, right at the end of the row). It's damn near impossible to tell, due to the quality of the video and the distance.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

This one may have been posted earlier, as this church was good for views of feet up to about a year ago. But I don't remember it. At 42:08 woman on left center removes shoes to show bare feet. She is soon followed by 2 women on right center removing shoes to show hosed feet. They all perform various shoe and foot play, with the feet sometimes being hidden by their music notebooks on floor. This lasts until they kneel at 1:54:23. It's amazing how tired the women on right appear and at times they seem to come close to footsie.

dipdang

Post by dipdang »

Profi dangler:

0:15
13:49 feet !!

14:02

19:12
36:40

27:35

17:21
19:xx mm

20:43
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I really love her!!! :love: gorgeous feet!!! :noworthy: ipdang=dipdang post_id=128675 time=1572417340 user_id=61]
Profi dangler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isv_iVFD7qg
0:15
13:49 feet !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEoMkex7TE
14:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAIQN_C7aDA
19:12
36:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=numycWg0TnQ
27:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_T5fzrS2Q4
17:21
19:xx mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgkUsD69eqI
20:43
[/quote]
Feeture Feature

Third woman from left starts dangling flat at 8:54. She loses the shoe at 14:49 and hast to stretch out other foot in shoe to retrieve it and put it on. She then slips off the shoe to adjust her hose. She then crosses her legs so she dangles the other shoe to 26:37, showing she has on black full footed hose.

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Beautiful elegant lady called Carol start heelpopping and slight dipping from 12:19 to 12:45. She starts with a slight dangling at 44:32 and slowly the heel dangles more and more till 52:22 where she uncross her leg and adjust her heel with other foot. Was hoping for more action but I guess these days we have to be happy with what we get. Hope you all enjoy!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1dPAAUQFHI&t=3142s
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I really love the way she dangles extremely and even after dropping her flat and then adjust he sock showing her feet to the other lady and then dangles again i just a turn on for me!!!!
Feeture Feature wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:52 pm Third woman from left starts dangling flat at 8:54. She loses the shoe at 14:49 and hast to stretch out other foot in shoe to retrieve it and put it on. She then slips off the shoe to adjust her hose. She then crosses her legs so she dangles the other shoe to 26:37, showing she has on black full footed hose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEZh8XGDgNY
metrics1

Post by metrics1 »

So I have been lurking in the background for a long time. This place in the link below is a gold mine so let's please not screw it up. I'm not even going to post the name of the place so it is not indexed in a search. I don't want someone catching on and changing camera angles. Anyway.
The fun starts at 19:56. One row back from the very front on the right. Sadly she is a ways away, but holy shit. I would have lost it had I been in that room.
-----tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=14592-----
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Wow so extreme!!! Wish it was closer and HD.. Great find!!!
metrics1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:13 am So I have been lurking in the background for a long time. This place in the link below is a gold mine so let's please not screw it up. I'm not even going to post the name of the place so it is not indexed in a search. I don't want someone catching on and changing camera angles. Anyway.
The fun starts at 19:56. One row back from the very front on the right. Sadly she is a ways away, but holy shit. I would have lost it had I been in that room.
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

metrics1 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:13 am So I have been lurking in the background for a long time. This place in the link below is a gold mine so let's please not screw it up. I'm not even going to post the name of the place so it is not indexed in a search. I don't want someone catching on and changing camera angles. Anyway.
Cheers for sharing that with us,I must also add I would have lost it as well if i was sitting their watching,Id be definitely filming it too :love:
Feeture Feature

Blonde in b&w dress behaves like I have never seen at a government meeting before. She either is very cold or has to pee! I first spotted her shoeplaying (dipping) at 3:09. She remained active in one way or another until the end of the video. She had a lot of knee motion as well as feet. There is heelpopping and stretching out her legs and shaking her shoes. From 58:50 when guy next to her leaves she is especially active in alternating her legs stretched out to front with shoe shaking and pulling back feet and dipping. After the guy returns she continues to fidget with her whole body and keeps feet stretched out to front.

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

is there a way to download the granicus video above with the Texas school committee hearing? That shoeplay is great!

Is there a website we can plug the link into?
Big shoeplay fan
Russian Langolier

Post by Russian Langolier »

KMFDNFAN wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 pm is there a way to download the granicus video above with the Texas school committee hearing? T
You can use some screen recorder, FastStone Capture for example, and record this video. This is good and simple software, I recorded tonns of videos from russian elections with it.
Chippy1231

Post by Chippy1231 »

Anybody like Birkenstock sandle shoeplay? Dipping or dangling
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

NOPE...not I
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Chippy1231 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:00 pm Anybody like Birkenstock sandle shoeplay? Dipping or dangling
Love it. They are excellent sandals to shoeplay with, but I get why some people would hate them.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I love it!!
Chippy1231 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:00 pm Anybody like Birkenstock sandle shoeplay? Dipping or dangling
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

thank you Russian Langolier
Big shoeplay fan