Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Maybe it's me, maybe I over-analyze everything. But maybe ALL countries know about guys with shoeplay fetishes and they try not to put that stuff on TV. (or maybe they just don't feel like taking ones shoes off on TV is appropriate and they try to avoid it with camera work, not because people were commenting) Below is an example, this show always shows wide shots so you can see their shoes. At 2:55, you can see her black pump is starting to come off. At 3:17 you can see her moving her legs around (looks to my like she's taking 1 or both shoes off). Ironically enough, we never get another wide shot in the video until the last second when it's over. Deliberate or not...was hoping just Americans were conscience about this whole "foot thing", but maybe not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EenDerpd5_E

funkhundd

Post by funkhundd »

Of course, I don't know if there's any conscious decision behind this but I tend to think that there are simpler reasons than "trying to prevent shoeplay fetishists from getting off on a couple of seconds on a program that millions of people are watching and therefore cutting around it".

In this case the simple explanation goes as follows: When filming a scene such as the one you linked to, you usually start with an establishing shot that shows the whole set-up so the audience knows who's sitting next to whom, how many people are there etc. When the scene unfolds the camera usually closes in because you want to see the faces and their expressions or the details like in this case the lotion they are talking about (or whatever it is here). So the wide angle shot (which would show us feet and shoeplay) isn't used nearly as much as the closer shots. A good example a shopping channels: They use wide angle shots only to kind of give some sense of space inbetween close angled shots that show you the product you're supposed to buy.

Another interesting point: The wide angle shot doesn't really correspond with our natural sight, because our eyes usually focus on the things that are important. So when talking to someone, even if he's a couple of feet away from you, you "zoom in" n his face. Obviously your eyes can't zoom, but you wouldn't really recognize what's around him.

I guess this explanation for the lack of wide angle (i.e. shoeplay shots) is way more probable than the idea that someone wants to hide shoeplay from a handful of guys.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I much prefer your answer. Although we know for sure that QVC and HSN in the US both have taken action from the retards that emailed and messaged. They have stated in shows, their sets were built to hide and camera work for some time was so blatantly obvious the way it would move to a graphic cover, quickly jerk away...and also the girls reaction if they got caught.

I'm just hoping this is not something to consider in the Asian countries as they are the best or elsewhere for that matter.
phildj

Post by phildj »

This one is a fairly consistent shoeplayer. Here she takes off her left shoe at 1:12:15 and 1:25:00.

Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

phildj wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:09 pm This one is a fairly consistent shoeplayer. Here she takes off her left shoe at 1:12:15 and 1:25:00.

Any timestamps for the shoeplay? I Can't see any
Do you have more vids for her
Thanks
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Huh....???
He labeled them right in the thread.
1:12:15
1:25:00
Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

Alright, I actually thought he was referring to dipping or dangling throughout the video (mind you he said "consistent shoeplayer") so it was either that or that she has other videos which I asked about as well.
:friends:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Just checkout all the other videos from that church. It's almost every video
phildj

Post by phildj »

Dr.N wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:45 am Alright, I actually thought he was referring to dipping or dangling throughout the video (mind you he said "consistent shoeplayer") so it was either that or that she has other videos which I asked about as well.
:friends:
Dr. N,

I meant consistent shoeplayer as in many videos you see her doing so. Thanks, Mr. Mike, for helping to clarify.

Here is my favorite example: She appears to reach down to take off her left shoe around 1:15:10. It's obstructed while she does that, but then you can see her with her shoe off at 1:33:25,1:38:44, 1:39:36, and 1:41:35-1:43:35. My favorite part is at 1:33:39 where she crosses her legs and appears to want to try to play footsie with her friend, who quickly shifts her legs into a different position.

Dr.N

Post by Dr.N »

Thank you for writing back! :)
She is very cute :love:
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

First time posting. Plenty before this point, but the camera zooms back in at 2:39:33 adn the lady on the right continually puts on a show from then on out
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

She's incredible!! Now imagine if they upgrade the camera and get a close shot...
dipdang wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:11 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjN-9v5ktY

13:20
18:01
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Blonde in high heels gets seated 6:46 at far left. Well worth watching 2:06:45 to 2:51:55.
kruskaru

Post by kruskaru »

Amazing russian nylon massages:

There are more on that channel.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

kruskaru wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:21 am Amazing russian nylon massages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enkaj0aUdLc

There are more on that channel.
Hello....Happy Friday! Excellent Find!
eruaran

Post by eruaran »

Haven't seen this posted yet, and it is a good channel to check out overall. Some vids have dangle of heels and flats. Lots of pantyhose wearing as well.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It is, but not really related to this thread. Maybe just in the "Live and Candid" section

eruaran wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:39 pm Haven't seen this posted yet, and it is a good channel to check out overall. Some vids have dangle of heels and flats. Lots of pantyhose wearing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvpRRpm8XM
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

sorry for the stupid question.. Is it he or she? :S
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i remember her. it's a dude that had a sex change. she use to walk around Walmart and other stores in her nylon feet.
i love a woman's nylon feet!