Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

vsol000

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by vsol000 »

small heelpopping on the right (1st row) 1:50:52

removing high heels, she gets shorter (on the right, 2nd row) 20:55

you can see her empty heels from 22:48 till almost the end

and you can see her bare feet, the best view is at 1:15:50

ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

At 31:12 she's lose 10 cm :-) She take one shoe off and supposedly she plants her foot on the ground. It's nice to see her slightly grimacing as well.
Unfortunately you can just get a glimpse of her empty shoe. Later you can guess she's dipping the other foot too (only guess).
Later you get a glimpse of her foot while she put it on again.

I really like that woman, she's really a great shoeplayer, but the camera seldom helps ...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nice find. This is thee most bizarre show. It's odly sexual, the way the girls act, dress and strut around...yet it doesn't yield a lot of shoeplay. I would think of all shopping shows, this one would have no problem with shoeplay in plain view.

ismaltese wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:02 pm

At 31:12 she's lose 10 cm :-) She take one shoe off and supposedly she plants her foot on the ground. It's nice to see her slightly grimacing as well.
Unfortunately you can just get a glimpse of her empty shoe. Later you can guess she's dipping the other foot too (only guess).
Later you get a glimpse of her foot while she put it on again.

I really like that woman, she's really a great shoeplayer, but the camera seldom helps ...
lubazz

Post by lubazz »

dipping at 1:54:45

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Love how direct that woman was. I'm going right to this table so I can lean and slip my shoe off. Not trying to be discreet about it at all

quote=lubazz post_id=126793 time=1561624728 user_id=1248]
dipping at 1:54:45

[/quote]
doberso

Post by doberso »

Great dangling show once more
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Huh?
Where?

quote=doberso post_id=126810 time=1561706641 user_id=13590]
Great dangling show once more
[/quote]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This may have been posted a while back, but I do not remember. Hopefully she does more in the future...but dipping throughout.

Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

lubazz wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:38 am dipping at 1:54:45

The name of the Lady is Christine Cesa. Here's the edited video:

MM12

Post by MM12 »

A blast from the past! She stopped dangling for a while but now she's back. No time stamps needed.

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I love her!!! Can you imagine if it was closer and in HD??!
Thanks for sharing
MM12 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:24 pm A blast from the past! She stopped dangling for a while but now she's back. No time stamps needed.

https://youtu.be/rry-Bp1LJ8g
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

that was real nice,thanks for sharing :ooook:
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

https://youtu.be/RQ2EBm3zTRo

Dont think this has been posted but 360 video of a hot girl heel popping at a wedding in the beginning enjoy
k-men

Post by k-men »

Hello again,

https://crv.pl/storage/crv098/02/sesja_ ... sanoka.mp4

Well another video with no timestamps needed. Best part this is not youtube video so nobody can comment on this one :)
Enjoy :)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Russian Langolier wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:52 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:41 pm No offense, but that was not appetizing...kinda gross

Okay. How about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG0A9fNHnss
From 2:26:00
Love it!
vsol000

Post by vsol000 »

One more from the favorite church

https://youtu.be/_G5KQ0I-gOM?t=363

Empty heels from 6:03
Bare toes of its' owner - 1:40:30
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm starting to "rethink" the whole "Private Section" again as this once GREAT thread is dying a slow death. No one will fucking post anything on here for fear of the lurkers...people were doing some great searches and now its dying....

Lots of shoeplay here especially toward the end.

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I totally agree with you!!!
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:19 pm I'm starting to "rethink" the whole "Private Section" again as this once GREAT thread is dying a slow death. No one will fucking post anything on here for fear of the lurkers...people were doing some great searches and now its dying....

Lots of shoeplay here especially toward the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzoZJgB ... 56&t=4301s
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

What exactly do you have in mind by a "private" section, and why would I even consider contributing to it at this point?

As I've explained several times, it's not only -or even primarily - comments from lurkers I'm concerned about, because people who are genuinely that hopelessly fucking stupid are quite rare. These are necessarily people with sub 80 IQ's and/or those who are somewhere on the autism spectrum.

I'm far more concerned about those who know damn well what they're doing: the deliberate saboteurs who want to eliminate the free competition to the ridiculous fake candids they sell at their shitty clip stores. I absolutely guarantee you they comprise the vast majority of the shoeplay related comments made on the videos from this thread.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Currently there are a solid 6-8 people I trust on here that have private playlists that don't see the light of day for those jackwads to comment on. Now of course, said jackwads could stumble upon these videos themselves and comment...but I don't think they search too hard. They rely on us to provide the video and then comment.

I would help moderate this private section and start with these 6-8 people. We can share our finds in that group. Some of these guys I already share private playlists with and it's all good.

I just hate hate hate the fact that we are all hiding stuff from each other.

Yeah, it might piss a few people off, but if you just look on this site and never contribute...don't know if I can trust them.

Just a thought

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:00 am What exactly do you have in mind by a "private" section, and why would I even consider contributing to it at this point?

As I've explained several times, it's not only -or even primarily - comments from lurkers I'm concerned about, because people who are genuinely that hopelessly fucking stupid are quite rare. These are necessarily people with sub 80 IQ's and/or those who are somewhere on the autism spectrum.

I'm far more concerned those who know damn well they're doing: the deliberate saboteurs who want to eliminate the free competition for the ridiculous fake candids they sell at their shitty clip stores. I absolutely guarantee you they comprise the vast majority of comments made on the videos from this thread.