Restricted forum section for candid videos

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Re: Restricted forum section for candid videos

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Could we....possibly put together a team of a few individuals, who can reupload certain videos under different titles and share them? At least then, if some Harvard scholar decides to leave a dopey comment, it's no foul, because they're not commenting on the video as uploaded by the creator, but by one of of us. Yes, it'd be tedious, but at least the original video would be safe(r) from stupid comments, and therefore reduce the risk of the creator of the video, catching on.

I also understand there is the issue of of re-uploading some else's video, but that's why I suggested using a totally separate title. Perhaps this way, even if someone adds it to a playlist, it's our version with the altered title and therefore less likely to end up in the hands of the actual owner. ETA: Keep the videos private also, and request usernames, to also reduce the risk of any flagging...?

Before anyone decides to roast me or chew me out, like I said, it's just one thought.

Godiva

Post by Godiva »

At this point, if you see a video you like it’s best to just download it (Clipgrab works very well, and it’s free) because there is no guarantee it will be up the next time you go to view it.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

amaranth3765 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:34 am
ismaltese wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:50 am
Godiva wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:31 am Especially now with how easy it is to contact the hosts on social media, these assholes have all but ruined the home shopping networks. It still happens, but it’s very rare, and the hosts are all aware of the cameras watching.
Oh yes, here in Italy I can tell you for sure that people regulary write to local "celebrities" to ask them to show their feet :(
I guess is the same in the other countries ...
Asking a showgirl to show her feet is different from asking the same thing to a business woman or a teacher.

Maybe for a showgirl showing her feet is a way to gain popularity but many woman which appear on youtube aren't not there to entertain us, and they could be frightened if they discovered our attentions.
I agree, but in my opinion asking a showgirl to show her feet is bad too. 1 on 10 maybe will show her feet to increase her popularity a little bit, 9 on 10 will be careful not to show their feet the next time ...
tigerfan

Post by tigerfan »

Problem is that some people are fucking stupid, and passing laws or restricting access to site threads is not going to stop some people from being stupid.
Restricting access to deter idiot comments is going to be about as effective as a fart in a tornado. As comedian Ron White says, "you can't fix stupid!"

There are so many youtube pages with shoeplay content and playlists. Videos that are posted here invariably end up in/on other users pages and playlists, giving some moron ample opportunity to find a video and comment on it.

I don't know what the solution is, or if there even is one, but I welcome the discussion, feedback and suggestions.
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

Yeah..mentioning your fetish to a woman that doesn’t know u is just plain weird..fetichism is already awkward as is with your partner but to a complete stranger..it’s just down right creepy AF..whatever turns u on..keep it to yourself..it’s better that way
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

tigerfan wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:50 am
Restricting access to deter idiot comments is going to be about as effective as a fart in a tornado.
That made me laugh :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I love it and...i agree :clap:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

You can not fight stupidity and madness. These guys will always find the way to comment on videos and to send messages to the TV presenters. We just have to deal with it. :(
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

This discussion has be terminated with nothing done. But due stupid comments in several accidentally videos found by me I decided by now to save shoeplay videos found by me in a private or unlisted playlist.

I accept to share these videos with other users which get busy to search videos on youtube or vimeo like me providing that they share with me their found videos.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Not to add bad news to bad news, but there is another channel where a woman shoeplays A LOT IN HEELS. It's a school board channel I forgot what it's called. You all definitely know it. I visited the channel recently and the last few meetings were tampered with. The camera that shows the whole room is now darkened to a comical degree. It's too "on the nose" to be a coincidence. These people are fighting back at us. The consequences of lewd comments are showing in a big way. When you visit the channel again, you'll know what I mean. You'll have a heart attack when you see what they did to that channel.

This is my usual speech:

Women are not shoeplaying for us. Please try not to fall in love with the idea that women enjoy us looking at their feet. I have been caught a few times, and the response never left me feeling good.

Once upon a time, during a war, soldiers were sitting around a campfire int he jungle. The Captain was standing behind the soldiers listening to their conversation. One soldier asked the captain "What is the secret to women?" The rest of the soldiers were excited to hear the captains response. The Captain replied "If you take the knowledge of everyone at this campfire, including my own, and put it into a book...that book would not have a word printed on a single page. It would empty because NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WOMEN.

This is a joke story, obviously. Of course, if you spend a lot of time working with people, or a single person, you obviously learn their tells. But I am hard pressed believe anyone in this forum has seen a girl in the fucking wild, eating lunch or at work, who enjoyed having that doofus look at her feet. They are NOT entertaining you. Women do not like it when we address this.

I worked with a couple of models who made shoeplay videos for me. They were filmed by a dude who paid them. They were just models he hired for amature stuff. It was cheap. He filmed the skits at their houses. It was some of the most realistic fake shoeplay I've ever seen. But the girls in that video were young, like mid to late 20s. They were cool with the scenarios (Nothing overly sexual), and after we made so many videos together, they started really getting into it. We started coming up with more ridiculous scenarios like Vampires and Spies. They had a blast and the guy even gave me a free video. ...But regardless of the fun...these girls couldn't help but address how weird guys with the fetish are. And this wasn't Lexi Lapetina telling me my dick is small. It wasn't fetish humiliation. These girls were candidly joking about our fetish. They talked about being weirded out. They even joked about me. They were being snarky. Just be realistic about your expectations of women.

As for the private topic. Go for it. But it will difficult to filter out the creeps. Sometimes you just can't see these guys coming. And the other guy on this topic was right...the trolls are worse than the crazies because the trolls do it for sport. They're waiting for some fucker like me to say "don't do that" so they can fuck with me by doing it. It's sick shit. I think we just need to deal with the fact that we will never know who these guys are.

As long as we don't turn on eachother. Keep your attention on the people who actually cause real damage willingly and get snooty on the forums.
Big shoeplay fan
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

amaranth3765 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:52 pm This discussion has be terminated with nothing done. But due stupid comments in several accidentally videos found by me I decided by now to save shoeplay videos found by me in a private or unlisted playlist.

I accept to share these videos with other users which get busy to search videos on youtube or vimeo like me providing that they share with me their found videos.
Nothing done because I am not convinced at all that a private section of the forum is the solution to the problem. I really think the only solution doable would be for those videos to be republished on Youtube as private, with comments disabled. Hard work I know, but that's the ONLY way to actually stop these guys.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I agree. I know I was the originator of the private forum, but we are never going to stop these fools. But Nyllover hit it on the head as the way to go...hard, time consuming but it would work
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Thanks for your words Mike :)
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I totally agree with nyllover!! :)
doberso

Post by doberso »

I totally agree with you Nyllover.. Unfortunately we have at least 50% less shoeplay and etc because of stupid comments