Restricted forum section for candid videos

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Restricted forum section for candid videos

Post by nyllover »

As you know, one of the most popular topics on this forum is the one were guys post link to general youtube videos that have shoeplay in there (this one).

Thing is...the WORST one could do is go on YouTube and add feet related comments to those videos. It will either end up those people to remove their videos or be careful in the future to not showing what we want to see.

Believe it or not... some IDIOTS acually do that. They find the link in this forum, then go there and add STUPID comments.

Now... how can we solve this?

One solution could be to create a section where only certain members of this forum can access.
Reasons why I don't think it's the best idea:

1 - No one would end up in this forum because of that discussion, hence we would lose the chance to have new contributors
2 - who and how can decide if someone can or cannot access that section?

Which other solutions do you see to this problem?

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Leopard

Re: Restricted forum section for candid videos

Post by Leopard »

I totally agree with you Nyllover.. Unfortunately we have at least 50% less shoeplay and etc because of stupid comments!!! One example? the video of river valley committee.. The lady called Laura performing a toe dangling which suddenly stopped.... :crash: and many others did stop because of that!! Now the solution? I don't know really... The big problem is that YT allows everyone to comment... And the fact that even if you try to select very trusted memembers, who says that some idiot out of this forum while searching find something and comment? It's out of our control unfortunately. I really hope that I'm wrong and somebody find a solution.. Many thanks Nyllover for all your work and I love this forum!!!
llama

Post by llama »

Maybe restrict access to members that have 500 posts...all others be added access on a case by case basis to be moderated by nyllover or Mr mike who has volunteered.
llama

Post by llama »

llama wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:18 pm Maybe restrict access to members that have 500 posts...all others be added access on a case by case basis to be moderated by nyllover or Mr mike who has volunteered.
500 was an arbitrary number I pulled out of my ass btw
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Could be an idea!! :ooook:
llama wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:36 pm
llama wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:18 pm Maybe restrict access to members that have 500 posts...all others be added access on a case by case basis to be moderated by nyllover or Mr mike who has volunteered.
500 was an arbitrary number I pulled out of my ass btw
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Maybe 200 posts...500 might be a bit much
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Yeah 200 is a bit better.. :superlol:
Mr. Mike wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 pm Maybe 200 posts...500 might be a bit much
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

200 seems a lot too!
Personally I think that restricting the thread is not right: potential contributors will be lost, and a lot of genuine and polite followers would be excluded.
I fear that those unappropriate foot-fetish comments are a side-effect hardly unavoidable and we have to live with them.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

To me it seems the only way. I think it will curtail it a bit and yes it will still happen, but this may at least slow it down.

Honestly aside from this there is nothing we can do, it's a different site altogether
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

I think that a restrict area could be useful when a girl shoeplays in each video or when in a program shoeplay is frequent.
All other video may still be posted in the public section "accidentally".

Authorized users should be who busily search for these videos and this is easy to proof.

If you create a restricted forum section, and an authorized user add some stuff to his youtube public playlist, some idiots can anyway view the video and write stupid comments. So these videos must be added only to private playlist.
eruaran

Post by eruaran »

I think it should be a system where they have to give you their YT name, you verify it via PM on here and there so you know they are real. If they post a stupid message they should be banned.

I don't have 200+ posts yet I still support this group and love the shared content. Honestly if there was a private group I would probs post more and my own candid vids since I have my old channel suspended from YT. It was Ryan Jones if anyone remembers that. I still do my own candid videos but I am too scared to post on there because of getting suspended again.

I think it should overall be limited to someone who can contribute in a useful way. If they are added to the group, they should post their own vids or be able to post new vids that are uploaded.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ismaltese wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:33 pm Personally I think that restricting the thread is not right: potential contributors will be lost, and a lot of genuine and polite followers would be excluded.
I fear that those unappropriate foot-fetish comments are a side-effect hardly unavoidable and we have to live with them.
This is exactly my feeling.

I'm not against a restricted area per se...but I'm just thinking it would bring us more harm than benefit. If we do a restricted area, surely the only way would be to manually allow people in. And I don't have the time to do that...some of you would have to do it guys...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Can we do both?
Keep the "Accidently..." Thread going, but have a "restricted" section for stuff that we want to be "exclusive"...Some stuff posted in the Accidently thread don't allow for comments so those would be fine, or older videos that are probably defunct and not monitored. The restricted section could be where trusted members post videos to other trusted members...Maybe start off with guys with 500 posts or more. (Nyllover, can you sort the top posters then send out a PM with password)?
See how it goes for awhile...
Just my thoughts
phildj

Post by phildj »

eruaran wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:48 am I think it should be a system where they have to give you their YT name, you verify it via PM on here and there so you know they are real. If they post a stupid message they should be banned.

I don't have 200+ posts yet I still support this group and love the shared content. Honestly if there was a private group I would probs post more and my own candid vids since I have my old channel suspended from YT. It was Ryan Jones if anyone remembers that. I still do my own candid videos but I am too scared to post on there because of getting suspended again.

I think it should overall be limited to someone who can contribute in a useful way. If they are added to the group, they should post their own vids or be able to post new vids that are uploaded.
I agree with this post. We don't have any way to track who is coming on here, then going to YouTube and posting comments. There are a lot of us on here who contribute, even a little bit and trying to focus on stuff that hasn't already been found elsewhere on YT.

The suggestion above would at least connect A to B, though I'm sure people can get around that by creating multiple YT names, etc.

I would not be in favor of something that punishes the great majority of the group for the reckless actions of a small few.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I'll add in my opinion.

It's not just this forum. There are plenty of playlists on YouTube itself of unintentional shoeplay videos.

However, it's not just this fetish either. I've seen similar things with other fetishes as well. While I agree that we should restrict that thread in some way, anyone could sign up for another google account and post comments, so you can't really verify accounts. Anyone could add them to playlists. I have thought time and time again about how to approach this, and the only solution I have besides banning those threads all together, is to re-upload the videos to a different video sharing service. A lot of people are lazy so they might not seek out the original video, however this would require a lot of effort. It also means it would be hard for us to verify if they are 'real' or not.

I guess, my point is that no matter if you restrict it or ban the threads all together they can still get out there. So, let's say we disallow all those posts on here and only in the restricted forum. It might work, it certainly would help. But it's only a small patch on a much bigger issue.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

It's not just one issue, it's twofold:

1) The dribbling idiots who are so goddamn stupid they don't comprehend that commenting on these videos is against their own interest. These are certainly guys who have sub 90 IQ's and/or are under fifteen years old.

2)The deliberate saboteurs. These people certainly exist, and I very strongly suspect they considerably outnumber group 1).
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
shalala624lala

Post by shalala624lala »

Is it against TOS to have the rest of the forum collectively downvote and report the accounts commenting on youtube?
In an ideal situation it would get the comments hidden off the youtube page and the account suspended. Having to constantly create accounts just to post a comment would certainly be a deterrent but not sure if youtube would take action or not
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 2:03 pm It's not just one issue, it's twofold:

1) The dribbling idiots who are so goddamn stupid they don't comprehend that commenting on these videos is against their own interest. These are certainly guys who have sub 90 IQ's and/or are under fifteen years old.

2)The deliberate saboteurs. These people certainly exist, and I very strongly suspect they considerably outnumber group 1).
Especially now with how easy it is to contact the hosts on social media, these assholes have all but ruined the home shopping networks. It still happens, but it’s very rare, and the hosts are all aware of the cameras watching.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Godiva wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:31 am Especially now with how easy it is to contact the hosts on social media, these assholes have all but ruined the home shopping networks. It still happens, but it’s very rare, and the hosts are all aware of the cameras watching.
Oh yes, here in Italy I can tell you for sure that people regulary write to local "celebrities" to ask them to show their feet :(
I guess is the same in the other countries ...
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

ismaltese wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 9:50 am
Godiva wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:31 am Especially now with how easy it is to contact the hosts on social media, these assholes have all but ruined the home shopping networks. It still happens, but it’s very rare, and the hosts are all aware of the cameras watching.
Oh yes, here in Italy I can tell you for sure that people regulary write to local "celebrities" to ask them to show their feet :(
I guess is the same in the other countries ...
Asking a showgirl to show her feet is different from asking the same thing to a business woman or a teacher.

Maybe for a showgirl showing her feet is a way to gain popularity but many woman which appear on youtube aren't not there to entertain us, and they could be frightened if they discovered our attentions.