Vans Shoeplay thoughts

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

tobydole

Vans Shoeplay thoughts

Post by tobydole »

Hi all-

So I currently go to and live at a university and I've noticed a trend over the past couple of years of girls wearing these slip-on vans, like these and similar styles. I've seen a couple of girls play with them, and they look fairly easy to slide on and off. (Some even wear them with regular ankle socks which is SO WONDERFUL to me.)

So far the shoeplay seems to be just dipping but I wish I could see someone play with them for an extended period of time. Mostly they keep them on, but one particular scene I've seen was a girl who had both of her heels popped out. Unfortunately she was in a high-up chair so she couldn't do much playing otherwise, but I can only imagine what else happens. I've also seen another girl do a bunch of sliding on and off while standing with them on.

What are y'all's thoughts on those, whether it be the way they look in general, shoeplaying with them, or if you've seen them around too?

If you want an example of them worn with ankle socks, here's one I took tonight you might find of interest:
https://i.imgur.com/5sQKcCB.jpg (there is no shoeplay and it's not great quality so don't get too excited)
Also I have never seen this particular girl shoeplay, with those or her birks. Oh well. The look in that image still gets me going.

tobydole

Re: Vans Shoeplay thoughts

Post by tobydole »

Here's another one I took that does show a little shoeplay from another girl:

There's two photos and the live videos from my phone at the end.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

While nothing beats a good worn pair of Converse, I do love the trend of Van slip ons lately, especially when they are broken in. Working at my last job a few years back, I had a smoking hot latina employee who would sometimes wear them with stockings or sockless after her day job at the bank. Her feet would sometimes hurt after wearing heels all day so she would slip one off and rub her foot on the floor or against her other foot.

I had another young employee who wore the checkered ones like your pic. She would shoeplay constantly in them, until she finally ditched them for lace up ones after a few months.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Damn, that's lucky you got to see that. I gotta get out more here lol, I cannot get any homework done in the presence of shoeplay tho :o
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'll be honest; sneaker shoeplay is pretty much "any port in a storm" for me. It's not my first or second or maybe even third pick. It's just kind of there.

But I recall what a shoeplay desert university was for me. And that was 15+ years ago, before the athleisure bug, the boot bug and even the flip-flop bug really bit. So sometimes, you have to take what you can get.
Footsy888

Post by Footsy888 »

I live vans or Converse shoeplay or any word pumps especially worn barefoot by the female, I have to admit to enjoying sniffing,licking and also masturbating in borrowed female shios of this persuasion
Luigi Murgia

Post by Luigi Murgia »

Hi, I know it's been a while since the opening of this thread but I'm really a LOVER of this kind of shoeplay, even with sneakers in general. If you have photos or videos please post, I can't really find anything online
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Luigi Murgia wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:23 pm Hi, I know it's been a while since the opening of this thread but I'm really a LOVER of this kind of shoeplay, even with sneakers in general. If you have photos or videos please post, I can't really find anything online
I have one good Vans shoeplay video from my college that just needs some editing. If I don't reply to this with it in a week or two ping me, I might forget lol. Have stories I could share though as well.
Luigi Murgia

Post by Luigi Murgia »

tobydole wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 am
Luigi Murgia wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:23 pm Hi, I know it's been a while since the opening of this thread but I'm really a LOVER of this kind of shoeplay, even with sneakers in general. If you have photos or videos please post, I can't really find anything online
I have one good Vans shoeplay video from my college that just needs some editing. If I don't reply to this with it in a week or two ping me, I might forget lol. Have stories I could share though as well.

Ohh thank you very much, I can not wait for it:)
Tito91mona

Post by Tito91mona »

tobydole wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 am
I’m interested in your vid as well. Is she by chance sockless in this video of yours?
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Tito91mona wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:22 am I’m interested in your vid as well. Is she by chance sockless in this video of yours?
:) unfortunately she is wearing those tan no show socks. And this is a different girl, short petite blonde. The video is just shy of 2 minutes but here is a lil sneak peak ;) it's a gallery so you need to click through to see all the images.

Luigi Murgia wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:16 pm Ohh thank you very much, I can not wait for it:)
Good!!! See the above link for a little sneak peak!
Luigi Murgia

Post by Luigi Murgia »

tobydole wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:35 am
Tito91mona wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:22 am I’m interested in your vid as well. Is she by chance sockless in this video of yours?
:) unfortunately she is wearing those tan no show socks. And this is a different girl, short petite blonde. The video is just shy of 2 minutes but here is a lil sneak peak ;) it's a gallery so you need to click through to see all the images.

Luigi Murgia wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:16 pm Ohh thank you very much, I can not wait for it:)
Oh wow, it would be great to see the whole video or maybe other photos / videos. Then I wanted to ask you a question, why the links you sent previously are non-existent or deleted?
Luigi Murgia

Post by Luigi Murgia »

tobydole wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:35 am

Hey man, sorry if i disturb you, i wanted to ask you when you upload the video
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Luigi Murgia wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:51 pm Hey man, sorry if i disturb you, i wanted to ask you when you upload the video

Then I wanted to ask you a question, why the links you sent previously are non-existent or deleted?
Hello! Sorry I have been super busy lately. I have it ready, I just need to get someplace with better internet to upload it.

And, I am not sure! I think I know which photos they were.. I think it was these: (is two different girls)
Luigi Murgia

Post by Luigi Murgia »

tobydole wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:51 am
Luigi Murgia wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:51 pm Hey man, sorry if i disturb you, i wanted to ask you when you upload the video

Then I wanted to ask you a question, why the links you sent previously are non-existent or deleted?
Hello! Sorry I have been super busy lately. I have it ready, I just need to get someplace with better internet to upload it.

And, I am not sure! I think I know which photos they were.. I think it was these: (is two different girls)
Oh thank you very much, there is no problem. can't wait to see the video :)