[ENG] Found This Brief BBS Discussion...

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

[ENG] Found This Brief BBS Discussion...

Post by Dead Parrot »

Where a girl is seeking advice on working her boyfriend during a dinner.
Check out the link.

http://www.teenoutreach.com/entertainme ... 00086.html

The thread is a couple of months old. I wonder if I should register and send her one of my stories! Ha ha! :lol:

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well, seeing that it's not a long thread.... i'll copy it here :wink:

Louise posted October 29, 2003 10:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi I've been going out with my boyfriend for a few months now and I was thinking of trying something new on him but I'm not sure if I should go for it.
When we are out at a restaurant or dining with friends, and if I'm sitting opposite him, I had thought of slipping my shoe off and playing an extended game of footsie to the point where my foot is rubbing his crotch and hopefully getting him really turned on.

I thought I might do this at a restaurant table where there is no tablecloth to make it more daring.

Has anyone here done this to their guy and did it work? Do you have any tips on how to go about it or could it cause more problems than its worth?

carl posted October 29, 2003 11:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why not just give him a blow job under thje table wink wink

Louise posted October 29, 2003 01:14 PM
I think a blowjob under the table is a cliche and I want to surprise him. If I disappear under the table, he'll know what I'm up to.

jim257 posted December 01, 2003 10:18 AM
that sounds like a great idea my only tip is that you should do it bare foot with no socks and wait till hes wearing loose sweat pants or better yet when hes wearing shorts.
I'm sure your bare feet can find their way up his shorts and maybe tickle his ball sack a lil. I'm sure he'll get a boner you will be proud of.

herman posted December 04, 2003 06:55 AM
i was caught masterbating in science by mr griffin. He actually told me to see him at the end of the day. I went to his room no 104 and he was wearing nothing but a smile, he came onto me and i accepted his offer and we were making out all night what a day i have never shor out so much seminal fluids in one night. The next day he told me that he was leaving because he didn't want a long term relationship i have never stopped crying since.
P.S i arent gay

Nicole posted December 07, 2003 08:17 AM
Lousie,
I say go for it. Wont hurt nothing. Get him hot, and then cool him down later. Wink wink, to take Carl's expression.