European Motorshow

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

gigidag

Re: European Motorshow

Post by gigidag »

Hello!
Maybe I lost something, I didn't read the previous comments, maybe has been deleted....what happened?

gigidag

Post by gigidag »

Hi guys, enjoy with these last shots of this gorgeous hostess!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

gigidag wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:15 pm Hello!
Maybe I lost something, I didn't read the previous comments, maybe has been deleted....what happened?
Never mind...some nasty comments about your work. Don't pay attention...and keep doing what you are doing since ages ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
jubal

Post by jubal »

First-rate pics, thanks!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

They weren't nasty comments, they were correct comments. They're nasty if and only if you think it's beyond the pale to call out a fraud. Even if I were wrong - which I'm not - I would only be mistaken, not nasty.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

By the way, if you want evidence just go to his site and look closely at the gif samples.
Notice all the size 12 shoes and big feet with thick ankles?

Do a few screen captures from the face shots.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I must have missed the earlier comments. Are you saying all these pictures he posts are guys? They all look like girls to me and he does in some pictures show bodies with faces...

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:04 pm By the way, if you want evidence just go to his site and look closely at the gif samples.

notalwaysright10000

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:53 pm I must have missed the earlier comments. Are you saying all these pictures he posts are guys? They all look like girls to me and he does in some pictures show bodies with faces...

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:04 pm By the way, if you want evidence just go to his site and look closely at the gif samples.

I'm saying most of them, certainly, are trans women(though I can only guess why) and most if not all of them are staged. If they look like girls to you, again, do a screen capture and zoom in.
Sweet and to the point:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:58 pm They're nasty if and only if you think it's beyond the pale to call out a fraud. Even if I were wrong - which I'm not - I would only be mistaken, not nasty.
Try to tell anyone in real life "you are a fraud" and see if he thinks you are "mistaken". Being mistaken is saying "i think those are not women". But that was not the tone of your message.

Moreover, you base your accusations only on his GIF pictures? You state this without having even see the full videos? Are you kidding me? How can you call someone a FRAUD if all you see are a few SECONDS of a video that lasts for minutes? Please tell me I'm wrong, and you bought your clips and have more evidence than this.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

Hello guys,
there is someone that is attempting to mess up and rubbish the work that I do from more than a decade.
Obviously all my works are 100% real candid clips. I don't know what does is mean "staged" for me.
"Notalwaysright", your nickname says everything, thay you're notalwaysright, because you're writing here, in a forum, where hundreds of people that love my work, reading, make comments, and think about my work. You're saying those senseless phrases and even "very funny" about my work, without any proof, accusing me of absurd facts.
In my candid clips, there are the evidence of the facts, because you can watch the faces of the hostesses. Sorry, but I don't like Transgender ahahaha!
It's obvious, that if you're saying those unfounded phrases, you have never been in a Motorshow or in a fair and you have never watched one of my clips. Infact your strange and crazy theories are based just watching a gift.
I am available to give any proof to you and to anyone, that my work is genuine 100%.
If someone wants to write me in private, please feel free to do it.
"Notalwaysright", I think that you should give your excuses to me and all the members of the forum.
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

jubal wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:41 pm First-rate pics, thanks!
thanks Jubal
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

nyllover wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:25 pm
gigidag wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:15 pm Hello!
Never mind...some nasty comments about your work. Don't pay attention...and keep doing what you are doing since ages ;)
yeah for sure
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:58 pm They weren't nasty comments, they were correct comments. They're nasty if and only if you think it's beyond the pale to call out a fraud. Even if I were wrong - which I'm not - I would only be mistaken, not nasty.
it's a big accuse without proof....
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

Here in Europe all the hostesses wear shoes size from 3 to 7 :) maybe in the united states wear size 12
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:53 pm I must have missed the earlier comments. Are you saying all these pictures he posts are guys? They all look like girls to me and he does in some pictures show bodies with faces...

I'm saying most of them, certainly, are trans women(though I can only guess why) and most if not all of them are staged. If they look like girls to you, again, do a screen capture and zoom in.
Maybe you like transgender, and this is not a problem, everyone is free to live our sexuality without any judge, but the problem is that you see trans in the real girls :)
notalwaysright10000

gigidag wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:11 pm
notalwaysright10000 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:58 pm They weren't nasty comments, they were correct comments. They're nasty if and only if you think it's beyond the pale to call out a fraud. Even if I were wrong - which I'm not - I would only be mistaken, not nasty.
No proof?
Really?
These are CLEARLY the lower legs of someone born a man:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... lip260.gif

Now look at this one. Wait about 45 seconds until the face is shown in this gif, and do a screen capture; also CLEARLY a trans person:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... ip1022.gif
Sweet and to the point:
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

You don't like it? Go somewhere else.

BTW, you either have horrible eyesight, or you don't realize all peds aren't the same.

Sheesh. You get someone that puts their work out there for the enjoyment of all, and you get idiots that want to poo all over it.
notalwaysright10000

Beavis74 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 am You don't like it? Go somewhere else.

BTW, you either have horrible eyesight, or you don't realize all peds aren't the same.

Sheesh. You get someone that puts their work out there for the enjoyment of all, and you get idiots that want to poo all over it.
I have far more confidence in my perception than I have in yours. That is not a plump woman. Those are muscular calves with thick bones and feet with a distinctly male heel to ball of foot ratio. (Women almost always have narrower heels relative to the ball of the foot, and they tend to be more egg shaped rather than rounded.)

And I notice you leave the second example unremarked.
Did you screen capture the face shot?

I don't think you know what "all" means, unless you think "all" are gullible enough to pay for his product. He's not doing this for the enjoyment of others, he's doing it for money.

There is a tiny handful of candid clip stores that are genuine -or at least very well faked - but this is not one of them.

For whatever reason (I can only guess why) a lot of these foot related clip stores use mostly transgender models.

Look at this one from another clip store (face shot right at the beginning):

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... 499087.mp4

Now look at this one:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... 416185.mp4

or this one:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... 320881.mp4

Now look at "Joyce" from Allyoucanfeet:

and some others from allyoucanfeet and norcalfeet:

https://www.allyoucanfeet.com/tgp/20090614/D001_3.jpg

http://www.norcalfeet.com/free/pics/201 ... 8/0001.JPG

http://www.norcalfeet.com/free/pics/201 ... 1/0001.JPG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7CfNmZXAAA8zeI.jpg

"It's a lot easier to fool people, than to convince them they've been fooled" -Mark Twain
Sweet and to the point:
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

Beavis74 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 am You don't like it? Go somewhere else.

thanks for your support Beavis, I don't believe that I should lost all this time to give a proof to someone that understand the difference from a girl and a man....incredible
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:23 am
gigidag wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:11 pm
No proof?
Really?
These are CLEARLY the lower legs of someone born a man:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... lip260.gif

Now look at this one. Wait about 45 seconds until the face is shown in this gif, and do a screen capture; also CLEARLY a trans person:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/account ... ip1022.gif
I continue to say that you're basing your crazy opinion on a gift because you have never watched one of clip. Do you wanna see the clip? I put the clip here ok? and If I am right? You will write your excuses here. and answer me when I ask something to you