European Motorshow

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

gigidag

Re: European Motorshow

Post by gigidag »

If you like a woman more mature but with the same or much more dipping ability of a 20 years old, don't lose this, it's incredible! :o :mrgreen:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Good catch indeed! :ooook:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Nice! Excellent capture.
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Yes. The way these super attractive hostesses end up dipping or removing completely their high heels is always very sexy indeed! For me, there's no better turn on than seeing in person the minute they take their shoes off owing to very sore feet. If a lady simply dips it doesn't do anything to get me excited. It's how their faces grimace when their feet start to hurt, especially the very moment their shoes come off their facial expression always say...."ahh it feels sooo good with the shoes off, my poor toes!" that does it. I also firmly believe that when these beautiful gals take their shoes off, they feel kinda vulnerable and subdued. This includes the super attractive and proud looking hostesses who prefer to remove their heels when no one is watching, or kick their shoes off in a private corner under the table. My thinking is that these super looking chicks don't want to be seen as helpless or vulnerable. Of course this will change the minute they are with their boyfriends who end up getting to massage their sore feet at the end of the day!
For sure if a guy happens to be working next to these gals, they will say yes to any offers to rub their feet on site. Their feet are so very sore that they can't resist the temptation of getting their feet massaged. I haven't had this lucky opportunity of working with these gals at an exhibition, but this thinking is confirmed by some guy who actually volunteered to rub their feet. The gals always say yes to his offer, even innocently saying "and he doesn't even mind the smell of my pantyhose..." :o :o :imsad: :clap:
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

thanks to everyone and thanks to Footsie5 that explained me very well how he gets excitement, not only dipping but seeing grimaces of pain in hostesses faces. My point of view is different. He does understand to us how the world of feet fetishim is various and he gave me an advice in what kind of scenes capture.
stg44

Post by stg44 »

hey guys, can i expect some videos from Bratislava motorshow which was last week?
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

gigidag wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:58 pm thanks to everyone and thanks to Footsie5 that explained me very well how he gets excitement, not only dipping but seeing grimaces of pain in hostesses faces. My point of view is different. He does understand to us how the world of feet fetishim is various and he gave me an advice in what kind of scenes capture.
thanks for responding and comments. wish you every luck in capturing some of the feet fetishes scenes I mentioned. i look forward to seeing these pretty gals removing their shoes with facial expression captured!
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

stg44 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:04 am hey guys, can i expect some videos from Bratislava motorshow which was last week?
Hello, yeah I was there and It was brilliant! Just you should wait some months until I edit that captures... stay tuned :)
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

New Exciting Capture for you! :) :imslow:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

Hello guys, some new pics for you :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jubal

Post by jubal »

:love:
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

New amazing captures, Soles & Faces of an enchanting girl :love:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
vice versa 1

Post by vice versa 1 »

Great! Thx a lot, especially for not resizing them!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Woww, great catch! :love: :love: :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

New Motorshow captures are here! :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
gigidag

Post by gigidag »

Enjoy with this amazing standing dipping! :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
phoenix

Post by phoenix »

:o :o :o :o :o :o
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

** edit by Nyllover **
Proof of what you said is total bull**it. To me these look like candid. Have you ever been at an european motorshow? I've been to many of them, and shots like this are VERY possible. Took lots of them myself. So before you put again your bad manners into this thread, bring proof or shut up. We have NO NEED for people behaving like you here.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Two questions:

1) Do you sincerely want proof?

2) Am I still "rude" even if I'm correct, or it is always bad form to call out charlatans, no matter what?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

1) yes, because I've been to MANY motorshows and those scenes are quite normal

2) yes, no matter what you can have a different approach to people. Being rude doesn't bring anything good into any kind of conversation
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.