IF ANYOYONE CAN HELP...BEEN LOOKING FOR A SCENE

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

PaytonShadee

IF ANYOYONE CAN HELP...BEEN LOOKING FOR A SCENE

Post by PaytonShadee »

Okay I'm going to do my best to explain this to the best of my memory. I am currently 42 years old so bear with me for my memory LOL but when I was roughly 17-18 I remember renting a movie from the video store but for the love of me I cannot remember the title of this film. However in this video I rented there was a scene where a guy was in a bedroom with a woman and to my knowledge the woman looked like she was in a daze or maybe not all there. Like perhaps she was drugged or something. Anyway this guy kneels down at the bedside where she is sitting and he lifts her foot up removes her shoe and her stockings and he holds her foot ever so closely to his face and he speaks in total admiration talking about how delicate each of her toes are and how they are painted a light pink color... And he is pretty much drooling at the mouth while staring at her feet and I believe he starts kissing her toes individually. Meanwhile the camera pans back up and you see her face and she almost looks zombified like she's not even sure what's going on. I would Suspect with this movie giving the time frame I rented the movie being 17 or 18 years old is a good twenty or thirty years old. So my guess would be roughly 1993 or newer. If this sounds familiar to anyone at all or anyone's good at researching... I would love to find out what the title of this film is.

Okay I have one more for you... I would guess this film came out sometime from 94 to 96... I'm speaking of a completely different film than above I believe this film was like one of those Cinemax movies but the beginning of it goes a little bit like this. There is this guy who is married to a woman I believe who is confined to a wheelchair. And he is sort of waiting for her to die to inherit a bunch of money. This guy has a lover on the side and I think they conjure up a plan to murder the guy's wife. There is a scene somewhat at the beginning of the film where the female who is the love interest of the guy... Not the wife... Breaks into their home and she's wearing all black clothing like a sweatshirt jeans black shoes black socks just totally decked out like a Prowler or robber. Anyways the guy's wife is murdered and the woman is actually sitting in the wheelchair I believe on top of the dead woman... And she lifts her leg up and the guy starts to make out with her and slowly removes her shoe and peels her sock off and starts to suck on her toes... I've also been looking for this scene for a very very long time. If anyone can help at all with a title to either one of these movies if not both I would greatly appreciate it. If I could just get the title I have means to get any movie possible... And I will surely upload these to the website. Thank you very much

getvw2000

Post by getvw2000 »

1st 1 isn't this isit?

[youtube][/youtube]
PaytonShadee

Post by PaytonShadee »

No that's not it...its much older than this...great scene tho