Rudi Bakhtiar hired by Fox News

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Rudi Bakhtiar hired by Fox News

Post by Dead Parrot »

The Persian Princess returns to the small screen! Now without the CNN newsdesk in the way maybe we can get a better look at those legs and size five feet.
TVWEEK.COM
January 11, 2006

Bakhtiar Joins Fox News as Correspondent
By Michele Greppi

Fox News Channel has grabbed former CNN family member Rudi Bakhtiar as a general correspondent.

Bill Shine, senior VP of programming at Fox News, said in the announcement Wednesday that, "Rudi's experience anchoring and reporting from around the world make her a great asset to Fox."

During the past decade, Ms. Bakhtiar's assignments for the CNN news group had included intern, video journalist, segment producer, anchor for CNN Headline News and contributor to prime-time CNN shows.
Welcome back Rudi, I missed you. :kiss: :love:

DP

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

OH DP now that I'm not in the US please send me some vidcaps. I know she has some gorgeous yummy legs and I'll be so happy to see something. Just one pic oh dear sir pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Fret not Kingdom. As soon as Rudi goes live I'm sure there will be a veritable flood of caps over at Wide World of Women.net.

I'll be sure to copy some of them here.

DP
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Thank you DP :noworthy: as you know the world wide web is not readily available to me anymore. You're my true hero. I haven't seen Rudi in two years and I truly truly miss her. Thank you so much. You don't understand this is fantastic news. :kiss:
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Wishful Thinking! :ooook:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Kingdom,

Here's some caps of Rudi I pulled from Wide World of Women. There haven't been many that looked good to me, but here are three new ones that aren't bad plus the bottom right cap where she's wearing white is an old school CNN cap.

As they post more I'll check them out. Hopefully they'll get her in the studio soon so we can see some leg. Right now Heidi Collins seems to be showing the most leg back at CNN.

DP
Attachments
The Persian Princess - Bottom right is an old CNN cap. The rest are recent Fox News caps.
The Persian Princess - Bottom right is an old CNN cap. The rest are recent Fox News caps.
m66m

Post by m66m »

Couple of things here:

1) This forum is more to do with "feet" than with faces.

2) Your avatar has faces of pretty women, yet you rarely if ever display pics of "feet"

Question: Are you truly a foot fetishist or merely an admirer of beautiful women?

Dead Parrot wrote:Kingdom,

Here's some caps of Rudi I pulled from Wide World of Women. There haven't been many that looked good to me, but here are three new ones that aren't bad plus the bottom right cap where she's wearing white is an old school CNN cap.

As they post more I'll check them out. Hopefully they'll get her in the studio soon so we can see some leg. Right now Heidi Collins seems to be showing the most leg back at CNN.

DP
Regards,

Michael
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Gentlemen, I laughed at this for ten minutes, literally. I had to stop, turn away from the computer and compose myself I was laughing so hard.

Always nice to start the day with some humor.

DP
m66m

Post by m66m »

What's this in reference to?

Dead Parrot wrote:Gentlemen, I laughed at this for ten minutes, literally. I had to stop, turn away from the computer and compose myself I was laughing so hard.

Always nice to start the day with some humor.

DP
Regards,

Michael
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

m66m wrote:Couple of things here:

1) This forum is more to do with "feet" than with faces.

2) Your avatar has faces of pretty women, yet you rarely if ever display pics of "feet"

Question: Are you truly a foot fetishist or merely an admirer of beautiful women?

Can you say "engage your mind BEFORE you engage your words", boys and girls?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Babylove wrote: Can you say "engage your mind BEFORE you engage your words", boys and girls?
Nah, you just need to say "take a look at the section of the forum before putting your hands on the keyboard" :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

DP is one of those people that helped me more in building all this...even to imagine him not to be a foot fetishist makes me laugh! :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

I feel ya on that, Nyl. I must admit though... it's laughable as hell!!!
:superlol: :ooook: :superlol: :ooook: