Funeral Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Funeral Shoeplay

Post by Mr. Mike »

This has been discussed a little bit before, but I'm curious on everyone take.

Going to a funeral on Friday for my wife's cousin. Now, let me preface this by saying I am not going there to film or take any pictures of shoeplay....BUT
I would be lying to myself if I said I wont "notice" if there is any shoeplay. Yes, I will have the utmost respect for the situation I am in, but I know I cannot just turn this fetish off and on at will...it is part of me. It will be a long day, service, then the grave site, then a get tpogether at a brewery afterwards. There will be no changing clothes my wife said, so thats a long day of women in heels. My wife will be in black heels and nylons....and not sound disrespectful, but I know if my wife is sitting with a shoe off, or standing dipping...I cannot turn it off, it will arouse me....but no pictures or videos.
What do you guys think?

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I think its totally fine. I also wouldnt make any footage for the respect, but of course I couldnt help checking some nyloned shoeplay or shoe removal. BTW we are awaiting stories if anything interesting happened! :lol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

It happens with me as well. If it's not during the funeral service then it's OK. The brewery is not a church and it's not cemetery.
DTC1977

Re: Funeral Shoeplay

Post by DTC1977 »

Is nothing sacred?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Not the time or place to look for shoe play. Even I have limitations...that's so disrespectful
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I don't look for shoeplay at that particular type of gathering. Honestly, I can't say from experience that I've really noticed any during an actual service itself. But the old school receiving lines the evening before the funeral are a undeniable goldmine. I remember when my grandfather died (this was 30+ years ago), our family was so big that the grandkids didn't have to stand in the receiving line, but we had to stick around in the main area. So I just hung out in one of the big wingback chairs, and it was basically a 3 hour dipping show (and that was just my aunt), mostly because at that time people dressed up for even that.

But if I'm sitting there during the service, and I notice a woman on my row or within sight start dangling or shoeplaying with her planted foot, I'm not not going to look. I'm just not going to go out of my way to position myself to sit near known shoeplayers or scope out the surrounding before hand.