Do you think celebrities shoeplay more off camera?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you think celebrities shoeplay more off camera?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I started this thread for KMDFNFAN

Do you think female celebrities really let loose to shoeplay when they are not on camera?

Also which celebrities you think go shoeplay wild oof the camera

I say yes because most the time on camera they are wearing strappy heels or some kind of non dippable shoe. Im sure when they are at home or in public they really want to be normal. So they shoeplay more

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I m guessing Kelly Ripa really is a shoeplay queen she seems jittery to me
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I love this thread.

Again, I think most celebrities aren't the huge shoeplayers that I wish they were. But, I couldn't know for sure.

I think Megan Fox is a potential shoeplayer.
Amy Brenneman is a potential shoeplayer.
I've seen Aubrey Plaza shoeplay.
I'm curious about Kristen Wiig.
Olga Kurylenko has potential. She dipped in a photoshoot, and it was amazing.
Katy Perry could be a good candidate. There is a good pic of her dipping.

Kristin Cavallari
Hillary Swank
Scarlett Johansson
Marissa Tomei
Jenna Fisher
and Eva Longoria are all confirmed.

I think Lana Parilla could be a potential shoeplayer.

I've seen Amy Adams work her shoe partially off, but nothing to boast about.

I've seen Christina Aguilera shoeplay, but only right leg over left.

Kim Kardashian dipped in two videos.

I'm not sure, but I'm always suspicious of Alexandra Daddario. I've seen her heelpop in flats, but not heels yet.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well you have scene way more celebrities than I have shoeplay KMFDNFAN

Only ones I have scene are Jessica Alba, KIm Kardashian, Wendy Williams and some others

I am assuming Jennifer Lawrence is a great off the camera shoeplayer

I will agree with you about Katy Perry she seems like a free spirit and she does have great legs

I will have to look for that Alexandra Daddario clip shes one of my new favorites
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Alexandra Daddario's flat heelpop is in It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The gang is spying on her character from a car, and through the window, you can see her popping in flats. It's not a big deal...but it's something.
Big shoeplay fan
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

What was the 2nd video of Kim Kardashian dipping? I'm only aware of the one when she is on the red carpet that is easily found on YT.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

The second shoeplay video for Kim Kardashian is on Live with Kelly and Michael, or Regis and Kelly. She very briefly pops her shoes on the chair she is sitting on. It's out there somewhere.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also Emma Stone seems like a shoeplaying queesn. She just super energetic and could shoeplay her ass off

On the Flipside I dont think my baby Olivia Munn is much of a shoeplayer maybe a heelpop here and there.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok heres a perfect example Kate Middleton. She is royalty and has to be prim and proper all the time but Im betting if she was having a great time she would be a shoeplaying queen (pun intended..whatever he title ir)

.If I had to assume her shoeplaying skills ar an 8 out 10

For my baby Kelly Hu..Im guessing a 9 out of ten. I thnk she would do it in spurts. She has a very loud laugh and Im sure the shoeplay would go with it and Im sure some kicking as well
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Christina Aguilera hmmmm? Im assuming shes a master dangler. I love her legs I couldnt stop staring at them at this Christmas show with Jay Leno on the tonight show. I can imagine her only crossing her legs but danglingling seductively which is just fine with me.

Gwen Stefani I dont thnk she shoeplays much but when it happens its legendary

Miley Cyrus...Im assuming is a fidgety shoeplaying queen
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was up last night thinking about who else would be shoeplay queens. I came up with Zoe Saladana, Mila Kunis, Nicole Kidman. Saldana and Kunis have this energy to them that would make me believe they are shoeplay queens. Kidman did alot of shoeplay in this movie called Birth if I recall.

I will assume that EMMA Watson is a great UCA shoeplayer when she is with her friends

i was thinking EVA Mendes was more of a seductive shoeplayer

Taylor Swift- a great fidgety shoeplayer.

Salma Hayek- I dont think you would ger much from her but when it happens its a moment not to be missed
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This is my celeb shoeplay scale:

Out of 5

1 meaning none, 3 meaning occasionally and 5 meaning "natural."

The more I ponder it, the more I'm beginning to believe that shoeplay is a compulsive urge. I think if we're not seeing it within moments of the start of an opportunity, then the woman isn't really a shoeplayer. Like I mentioned in the last forum topic, I think the shoe worn also plays a huge part. Here is my list:

Mila Kunis 3/5 - I have seen her dangle in That 70s Show. I have never seen her do anything in any of the million interviews I've seen her do. So, it must be the "shoe fit" theory. I think she has the instincts, but I'm not going to give her a 4 out of 5 because she dangled. I think it was a fluke. I'm excited by Footsiefreak's theory about 'off camera' shoeplay, so I'll give her a 3. Maybe she does it more, and I need to shut my mouth. It's fun to think about.

Jenna Fischer 4/5 - I'll give her a 4 out of 5. I'm curious to see what she would do with a more casual pump with her legs crossed. In interviews, I think her shoes don't pop easy, but the softer shoes that she wears on the Office definitely do. Not giving her a 5. I know a 5 when I see one. Kate Banks aka Izzy is a 5 shoeplayer. You can tell she does it compulsively. Holly Willoughby is a 5 out of 5. My definition of shoeplay is different than the rest of the forum, because for me...there's nearly no excuse for a shoeplayer not to shoeplay. I get that actresses in interviews might be aware that we are watching...

...but as for panels and school board meetings, I'm fairly certain we aren't seeing that much shoeplay because the women in the meetings aren't shoeplayers. A natural full-blown shoeplayer will dip, pop and dangle often and quickly. The type of shoe shouldn't matter. A natural shoeplayer should be able to shoeplay in any type of flat or heel shoe.

Christina Aguilera 3/5 - I've seen her dangle once, and pop in pictures, but I don't know that she is a big shoeplayer. I see a lot of foot flexing. She might be amazing with softer shoes...and if she goes crazy wearing a lower heel and blows my balls off, I'll raise her to a 4 or 5.

Leighton Meester 4/5 - I might be overstating her shoeplay... I've seen her do some great stuff with heels. But not enough to go crazy. In just about all but one interview, nothing has happened, and the opportunities were frustrating. She's really more of a three, but according to Footsiefreak, I think it's worth dreaming of off camera opportunities.

Here's the rest of my list

Marissa Tomei - 2
Aubrey Plaza - 2
Scarlett Johansson - 3
Alexandra Daddario - 3
Amy Brenneman - 2
Eva Longoria - 4
Jessica Alba - 2 (the flats video was impressive, but nothing since)
Katy Perry - 2 (at most)

These are 5 shoeplayers - to show what I consider a "true shoeplayer."

This is a 4 shoeplayer: (Most celebrities aren't this active, so that's why I categorize most of them with threes on my dorky scale)

Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

On a related note, I think if we are going to have great luck with finding celebrity shoeplay, we should check out "Con" videos like Comic Con. Often times we can find some awesome still cam shots of celebrities where the camera doesn't cut for 30 minutes to an hour sometimes.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

This is Jessica ALBA for the record I will have to find the whole pic. But I disagree with with you I think she is a shoeplaying queen

That Fantastic Four interview was the greatest celebrity shoeplay show in history and he losing her shoe was on purpose. I still think she was teasing the interviewer who she caught looking and getting turned on. So she decided to tease him on air.IMO those movies are habitual
Attachments
015~86+(2).jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I will assume that Natalie Portman is NOT a shoeplayer. She just seems prudish to me

Michelle Rodriguez is in my top 20 babe list but I dont think she sheplays at all either
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Maybe I'm wrong about Jessica Alba. In fact, you're right Footsiefreak. It's just hard to find other shoeplay videos of her. I want to see it happen twice. Blehh....

I LOVE MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ. I think she isn't a shoeplayer too...but one can wish lol!

Natalie Portman...I don't know.

It's common for girls in general to shoeplay in flats. Melissa Fumero from Brooklyn 99 shoeplays in flats in this video below. (she kinda has a Michelle Rodriguez look to her)

Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok heres the full pic. Of all the celebrites she wears tights the most. She knows how to dress like a lady :love:
Attachments
images-39.jpeg
images-39.jpeg (3.87 KiB) Viewed 17712 times
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I just started a Jessica Alba In Tights thread in the Celebrity section
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

The answer to your question is most assuredly yes, you can very safely assume that they do indeed shoeplay far more often off camera, for the simple reason that any alternative hypothesis requires you to either propose some causal mechanism that plausibly explains *why* celebrities, ceteris peribus, would shoeplay any less frequently than the general population, and as far as I can see there is no such mechanism that would plausibly explain this.

There are really only three basic logical choices:

1)There is some environmental mechanism in show business that heavily selects against and filters out shoeplayers, in much the same way it filters ugly and uncharismatic people

2)There is no filter on shoeplayers themselves, but rather there is some mechanism that permanently dissuades women who have a natural penchant to shopelay from continuing to do so

3)(This one is by far the most plausible and the best supported by the available evidence.) There is simply some mechanism that dissuades them from shoeplaying *in most the circumstances where we are able to publicly observe them*.

So what is the mechanism behind (3)?
Simple; we are able to *observe* them.
Millions of us.
And they are conscious of it.
Now there's no reason to think this would lead them to consciously choose not to shoeplay, but it doesn't have to for our explanatory purposes. Body language, like facial expressions, are for the most part not consciously chosen or performed and as I've said many times elsewhere, any time a woman feels pychologically uncomfortable or scrutinized for any reason she is far less likely to shoeplay.

As I've also said before there is an excellent way to test this claim:

Next time you're in the company of a woman shoeplaying, say or do something that will make her uncomfortable or ill-at-ease -something that has nothing to do with feet- and watch how quickly her heels wriggle back into her shoes.

Now a bit of evidence. This will be really cursory and shallow, but I can go into lot more depth.

Look at this link, actress Cloe Moretz dipping:

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-conte ... win-08.jpg

She's not on a set or at a junket doing some forced and awkward interview. She's having a leisurely lunch and doesn't seem to be aware she's being photographed.

Now look at this interview:

Not so much as two-millimeter heelpop. Nothing. Here body language overall is much less relaxed, more "poised". She's "on" for the cameras, and, equally important, she's well aware not only that she's being recorded but that many thousands if not millions of people will see it.

Now look at this classic from Tanya Beckett:

Dipping away with abandon, as she did every time I ever saw her at that desk -and in front of a national audience no less.
Does this falsify my hypothesis?
Is she proof that a natural shoeplayer will go on about her business nonchalantly, without regard to the cameras? Or is she some kind of highly anomalous shoeplay prodigy who will shoeplay under any circumstances no matter what?
Not quite.
Look at this:

Not a damn thing.
So what's changed?
No desk this time.
In fact in all the videos available on Youtube, she dips every single time she's behind a desk (provided you can see her feet) and shows no hint of doing anything at all when there is no desk. Now you may be skeptically asking how could this possibly make that big a difference, since you can still easily see her legs and feet with the desk.

I suggest that the desk, even though it doesn't block anything, divides your attention between upper and lower body (and makes her legs entirely invisible to *her* which psychologically should not be underestimated) and this alone makes her feel less self conscious, less keenly aware moment-to-moment that some attention is on her lower body, and this thus lowers the psychological threshold for her to shoeplay.
And note, even with these ideal onscreen conditions, you still won't see nearly as many women shoeplay on camera as you will at your local cafe on a lazy Saturday afternoon. Someone like Tanya Beckett is an outlyer -a real champ- and even on a set like Sky Sports News the instances of presenters shoeplaying are just a scattered handful of very brief examples that mostly take place when the camera is cutting away for a commercial break.

This is getting long-winded, but I could say a lot more and present a lot more evidence if anyone is interested. (I have been thinking about this for many years, ever since I noticed in high school that even girls who were failsafe shoeplayers in class suddenly would do no shoeplay at all when sitting on stage in front of the entiire school at a pep rally or assembly.)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:Maybe I'm wrong about Jessica Alba. In fact, you're right Footsiefreak. It's just hard to find other shoeplay videos of her. I want to see it happen twice. Blehh....

I LOVE MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ. I think she isn't a shoeplayer too...but one can wish lol!

Natalie Portman...I don't know.

It's common for girls in general to shoeplay in flats. Melissa Fumero from Brooklyn 99 shoeplays in flats in this video below. (she kinda has a Michelle Rodriguez look to her)

Most of the guys get on my case about liking her they think shes too butch and tomboyish. I just say she just doesnt try to show off her sexiness like most others