Korean motorshow shoeplay

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:I agree with 100% Rojo.I hope some of you learned a lesson about keeping your mouths closed about pics because the person can just take them off if they want to.Now we all suffer.

As they say, FF... LIVE AND LEARN.

mmb

Post by mmb »

Yep, this was a lesson to be learned. I, for one loved the pics and could have cared less if they were "altered" one way or the other. What gets me is when one person starts a bad thread about something on ANY board, there are always tons of others willing to jump in and bash away,whether they know the entire story or not. I've seen it in business boards, corporate sites, all over. It's just such a shame that people don't spend their precious time in this life to be happier rather than find reasons to be miserable, geeesh--
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I hate to see Handy go, for I like most of my fellow members enjoyed his pics! Please Handy if you do read this message, return to our great forum where I believe the majority do not have any problems with your pics at all! And for anyone else who feels there are fake pics solicited on the site, just keep it to yourselves! Let's be real, if you see a pic that's great just enjoy it! Why do we have to question it! We are all here to enjoy the site!!!!
rojo

Post by rojo »

nettoyeur wrote:
Did I accuse or criticize anyone? Read my post and see if I ever said "fake = bad"? All I did was stating one of the picture might be edited, that was all. Like most of the people here I enjoy and appreciate all the pictures posted on this board, even if they were fakes. If I hurt anyone's feeling here is my deepest apology. For those who can't let it go and still want to make a fuss about it, please grow up!
3rd post and you throw a comment like that. And I need to grow up? Why all the fuss? Because all of handy's nice pics are gone, because of some guy who needs to grow up and shut up.
m66m

Post by m66m »

Surely, most of us download those great "handy" pics before he removed them?? Any one of us could upload them for future members to enjoy... What's the big deal?
mmb wrote:Oh, well, there go a bunch of nice pics! I sure enjoyed them! :imsad:
Regards,

Michael
nettoyeur

Shut up and enjoy

Post by nettoyeur »

Here is the "original" picture. Let's sit back and relax. The threads are long enough without a picture...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

What's the big deal?

The "big deal" is we wont be seeing any NEW pics.
m66m

Post by m66m »

Obviously, "handy" is not made up of very tough skin. I can not imagine someone being that hurt. It's not like anyone here knows who he is or can identify him on the street. Geezz. I'm wondering what would "handy" do if there was a real crisis.
Footsiefreak wrote:What's the big deal?

Regards,

Michael
m66m

Post by m66m »

Great posters come and go. That is why it is up to us to pick up the slack, rather than say how sorry we are to see someone, Great, leave. Shit happens...

...and apparently embedded in my previous messages, was that we "all" must contribute in a tangible way (therefore).

There's also an old cliche-ish saying, "Not one person is indispensable".
Footsiefreak wrote:What's the big deal?

Regards,

Michael