italian tv show contestant takes her shoes off

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

gianfriboy

italian tv show contestant takes her shoes off

Post by gianfriboy »

minute 25.12 a pretty contestant says to the host that her heels hurts and takes them off. The host seems to appreciate this. She rested barefoot for all the show !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gianfriboy

Post by gianfriboy »

the end
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gianfriboy

Post by gianfriboy »

first moment
footsie5

Sore Feet!!

Post by footsie5 »

gianfriboy wrote:first moment
Always sooo sexy to see a pretty girl having to take her shoes off owing to very sore feet. When she cannot resist anymore and removes her heels in front of people you know her feet are pretty sore!!!
Tomi

Re: Sore Feet!!

Post by Tomi »

footsie5 wrote:
gianfriboy wrote:first moment
Always sooo sexy to see a pretty girl having to take her shoes off owing to very sore feet. When she cannot resist anymore and removes her heels in front of people you know her feet are pretty sore!!!
Totaly agreed! :superhorny:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
fabbione

Post by fabbione »

hello to all, (excuse me for my bad english...),
i love when woman speak about their sore feet...in particular if they wear decollete shoes (pumps is the english correct translation..?)... when they find to resist to don't shoeplay with them but after they don't more resist and they start to shoeplay:in first with timid heelpopping after is not sufficent and they pass to dipping half feet (i love in particular if they wear nylon...is the top a feet nylon black...but also brown (cappuccino colour as i name it..)) ...mmm is the top...my breath go top and top...and i can't admire her...i prefer dipping to dangling but i love also dangling if make with professional style....strange but i don't love in particular when the woman with sore feet remove total and in the first moment (and so nothing dipping or dangling!!) the decollete (pumps)...
I like speak with this topic "woman with sore feet and experience about it" with other man (woman here i think is impossible...)...bye bye to all and thanks in advance for reading and for my bad english!!
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

fabbione wrote:hello to all, (excuse me for my bad english...),
i love when woman speak about their sore feet...in particular if they wear decollete shoes (pumps is the english correct translation..?)... when they find to resist to don't shoeplay with them but after they don't more resist and they start to shoeplay:in first with timid heelpopping after is not sufficent and they pass to dipping half feet (i love in particular if they wear nylon...is the top a feet nylon black...but also brown (cappuccino colour as i name it..)) ...mmm is the top...my breath go top and top...and i can't admire her...i prefer dipping to dangling but i love also dangling if make with professional style....strange but i don't love in particular when the woman with sore feet remove total and in the first moment (and so nothing dipping or dangling!!) the decollete (pumps)...
I like speak with this topic "woman with sore feet and experience about it" with other man (woman here i think is impossible...)...bye bye to all and thanks in advance for reading and for my bad english!!
My favorite is when pretty women are wearing heels with straps on. You can also notice how they resist undoing their buckle even if their feet hurt, especially the really attractive ones always try and refrain from loosening their straps in public. But if their feet happen to be very sore, then that is the time when they have no choice but to undo their buckles so their sore feet could find some relief. I love it when these women start loosening their buckles and the moment the shoe comes off, they immediately crunch their sore toes, sometimes they even use their fingers to quickly rub the areas which hurt the most. Most times you see them massaging the bottom of their front soles which usually hurt the most because of the height of their pumps. If you are lucky enough, you get to see them pinching or squeezing their sore toes for a few seconds. The very pretty ones won't undo their shoes very long, just enough to gather some quick relief then they quickly redo their buckles even though their feet still hurt. But they won't continue to remove their shoes as they are very proud of their heels. Once their heels are removed they are helpless and fragile. Attractive women who allow their men to undo and massage their feet in public when their feet are very sore are the best ones. Once their feet are rubbed their facial expression says it all. They look totally subdued and helpless once their shoes are taken off by men!!
fabbione

Post by fabbione »

footsie5 thansk for your answer...i have tried to translate and i think to have understand the situation that you have described...you are referring to the model "chanel" for the shoes with strap?
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Here's the edited video!

[youtube][/youtube]