Chess events - Candids and shoeplay

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Raxx

Chess events - Candids and shoeplay

Post by Raxx »

Hey all, I'm a follower (and player) of chess who also happens to have a huge foot fetish; over the years I've collected various clips showcasing women candid shoeplaying during these events and I figured I'd start posting them periodically for fellow people who have foot fetishes. I'm trying to keep these videos relatively subtle in nature so anyone who accidently stumbles on them won't instantly know what they're about, so because of that I dont want the typical "mmm, such sexy soles!" or any other comments like that on them! These are the fruits of sifting through 5+ hour long clips and recordings of older tournaments.

I will be adding more periodically to the channel

3 (2nd half is really good IMO)

Comments here are welcome! I've been following these scenes for a while now so if you have any questions feel free to ask! Would also be interested in if anyone else here likes to play or follow chess

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

THANKS it never crossed my mind to search for shoeplay in chess events.If any come to my area I will have to go
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Fantastic, thanks for sharing!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

Really nice shoeplay. Thanks for sharing
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Great work Raxx! :ooook: I have also checked for shoeplay in chess games. The potential for shoeplay is great there!
Raxx

Post by Raxx »

Here's another one that I thought was kind of amusing (listen to the commentary)

Raxx

Post by Raxx »

This is probably one of my top favorites, featuring a top notch chess shoeplayer

sffan

Post by sffan »

You must find more..a lot more. These events seem like a potential Goldmine