Wedding Crashers

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

DTC1977

Wedding Crashers

Post by DTC1977 »

I know its off-topic but could someone please add the clip from Wedding Crashers where Isla Fisher tosses off Vince Vaughn at the dinner table.

I've never seen it. I know it isn't done with the foot but it is under the table.

I'd love to see it.

Footsiefreak

Re: Wedding Crashers

Post by Footsiefreak »

DTC1977 wrote:I know its off-topic but could someone please add the clip from Wedding Crashers where Isla Fisher tosses off Vince Vaughn at the dinner table.

I've never seen it. I know it isn't done with the foot but it is under the table.

I'd love to see it.

I saw it... and it's great. I got just as turned by that hand in crotch as if it were foot in crotch. It's that "under the table thing". There should have been another "under the table" thing with Jane Seymour and Owen Wilson. Seymour was the mother of the lady that Wilson likes but she was chasing him. It would have been great having both of the Wedding Crashers getting it at the same time.

Oh yeah, Duece Biggalo 2 has a footsie under the table scene if anyone can get that.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I saw a preview of the footsie scene in DB 2, and I don't think it really is anything too it. The Lady is wearing a mask, and she dosen't even take her shoe off. On top of that, I believe the scene lasts 5 seconds! Sorry! :imsad:
fetish4footsie

Post by fetish4footsie »

I also just caught the scene it is incredibly funny, Iwas reading an interview with Isla Fisher and she was saying that during that scene they used doubles for the part, I just wonder if this applies to some of the footsie scenes in films as well.

That would be a blow if your an actor signing on for a film and reading the script you see there is a footsie scene involving your character and when it comes to shooting the film you find out that a double is taking your place.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! then you know you have went staright to hell.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

fetish4footsie wrote:I also just caught the scene it is incredibly funny, Iwas reading an interview with Isla Fisher and she was saying that during that scene they used doubles for the part, I just wonder if this applies to some of the footsie scenes in films as well.

That would be a blow if your an actor signing on for a film and reading the script you see there is a footsie scene involving your character and when it comes to shooting the film you find out that a double is taking your place.

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! then you know you have went staright to hell.
Yeah it makes you wonder for all we know John Ritter is the only one to actually receive footsie?Vince Vauhgn must have a small weiner and is ashamed.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

No matter tho, Jennifer Aniston still likes him. :crash:
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I will give it one year, besides she is on the rebound! :bastardinside: