Why do women shoeplay?

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Tust1970

Why do women shoeplay?

Post by Tust1970 »

Hi everybody:
I wanted to do some reflections.

I am a person who travels a lot (so I can’t be much in the forum) and there is a thing that I have seen since I am a child in all the countries I have been: The shoeplay (or almost the act or the necessity of taking shoes off which some women have in public places)

The shoeplay is a common thing in all women; the shoeplay doesn’t understand about countries, traditions, etc. For example, you can see girls dipping or directly removing shoes in class, in work, in train, in restaurants…And they can do in London, Madrid, Rio de Janeiro, Athens or New York in the same way. It’s incredible!!
But why they do it? Because they have tired feet? It can’t be a explanation because they don`t use always high heeled shoes; they do shoeplay with flip flops or with flats.
So it is a neccesity for women? They need to be barefoot? They do it in order to be more comfortable? Or it’s a reflex action?
I have no explanation for it, but I love when I see a woman playing with her shoes in every part of the world. It puts me…I don`t know…very nervous!!!
And when a girl its supposed to do shoeplay, but she doesn’t do it you feel anxious thinking: "Come on girl!" But finally sho does it!! I can’t define that feeling…

Anyway, a thing it’s clear. They don’t do shoeplay for us (sadly) because women don`t see the shoeplay-world like us. For them it’s only a reflex action. I have spoken with girls (I have trust with them) about female feet and shoeplay and they were exhausted. They had no idea about the effect that their feet and the shoeplay has for us. And they told me that for the majority of women boys who love feet and shoeplay are insane, rare or degenerate. Very sad…

Ok guys, I had a bit of free time and I wanted to speak with you about it. Let me know please any comment you want to do.
Thanks.
:byebye: :ooook:

kingdom

Post by kingdom »

My wife told me on a personal level that she dangles because her feet gets hot in her pumps. She dips also to cool off her feet. We discussed this the other night because I notice her dangle when I was on my way meeting her at a restaurant and I told her it was driving me nuts in a good way.

This is not the first time I've heard about this either. Women don't know how much we enjoy seeing them dangle though.
Ms.Sweet

Post by Ms.Sweet »

I enjoy it ,because I know men are watching , Te He Te HE!.........Ms.Sweet
Attachments
shoedangling_0001.jpg
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

And I'll be watching you all the time then. :shockedstar:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Lovely photo Ms.Sweet!!! ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Ms.Sweet

Post by Ms.Sweet »

WELL , you guys are very welcome, here is another!.........Ms.Sweet
Attachments
shoedangling_0003.jpg
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Keep them coming Miss, you are more than welcome here ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Women have different reasons for shoe play as mentioned earlier.Some want to air out their feet,some want to relax them,some are just fidgety and need something to play with, and like Ms Sweet says some do it because they can get some attention.

Wow it would be cool just to travel the world and watch shoeplay from country to country and compare notes.

Ms Sweet those pics are hot I love the panther on the hose.Designs on hose ARE HOT hopefully it will take off in the fashion world.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Footsiefreak wrote:Women have different reasons for shoe play as mentioned earlier.Some want to air out their feet,some want to relax them,some are just fidgety and need something to play with, and like Ms Sweet says some do it because they can get some attention.

Wow it would be cool just to travel the world and watch shoeplay from country to country and compare notes.

Ms Sweet those pics are hot I love the panther on the hose.Designs on hose ARE HOT hopefully it will take off in the fashion world.
Yeah, I have to agree with you, the reasons are different. One time in at the airport, this beautiful woman just started to dangle her sandals off her bare, but pretty feet, knowing that I was watching her. She was twirling her sandal around her big toe, enjoying the attention I was giving her (and turning me on at the same time). It just doesn't make sense to me to be turned on that way at times, but it works. :search:
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Who cares why they do it.... as long as they do it!
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

:xmassmile: i believe women dangle because it's sort of a habit when they are wearing unbuckled pumps, or it could be their feet are bothering them when they hurt. However, if they are wearing ankle strapped heels and they go all the way to undo their straps in public or at the office, then for sure their feet are sore and they need instant relief!! Then if they are wearing boots and they unzip or pull off their boots, then they are doing it for the same reason - their feet hurt or they need some air to their hot feet. Mind you, wearing boots for over 8 hours a day is killing, not only the heels but imagine having yr feet cramped tightly in leather and it doesn't take much to realise why they do it in front of people!! That's why when pretty women undo their boots or ankle straps for some quick relief, chances are they would hand rub their sore feet once the boots come off. If a guy happens to be around and he offers to massage her feet, don't be surprised if she'd say yes to the offer!!! For me, nothing turns me on better than seeing an attractive woman undo her boots in public, then revealing thick white crew length socks underneath. Chances are, she's also wearing ph under... so after a long day, you'd bet she'll have that leather mixed with sweat on her feet and socks..... boy I'll go crazy if she takes me offer to rub her feet...... i'd offer to first undo her boots, rub her socked feet, then insist the socks come off for more enjoyable rubs on her ph..... if she happens to be my g/f, then of course i'll remove her ph and give her the most sensuous rub on her barefeet!!!! Know what, I'd bet yr bottom dollar that every pretty Hooters gal has sore and sticky feet by the end of their shift as wearing their thick socks and ph is sure to make their pretty feet pretty uncomfortable. Anyone try offering to loosen a Hooters' sneakers for a nice quick rub lately? Bet their socks are moist with sweaty feet and the smell would be out of this world!! Do you think the offer of having their tired toes rubbed would overcome all forms of resistance or embarrassment of having a guy rubbing their feet in public??
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I wish I could say that all women do it, but I've been watching interview after interview and television show after television show, and some women just don't do it! No matter how perfect the shoe size or dress. I just know rachel marsden does it often and also judy woodrufs. that's the only television shoeplay I could pick out more than a couple of shows. the rest, every person in my family, every girl in my classes, none of em do it...i must in be in dry part of the country.
Big shoeplay fan
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

my understanding of what my ex girlfriends in the past when i told them about it even before i knew if they did anything they all told me they shoeplay at work its just shoes slip off easy and its like a habit that happens and they dont even know there doing it most of the time. one of my girlfriends used to dangle and do shoeplay infront of me when we was out with family or friends to tease me lol.
Seasick

Post by Seasick »

Personally, I think its hard wired in just about every person. I have a little girl and she cannot keep her shoes on, as her shoes and socks come off all the time no matter the time or the place and I know this is true of most children.

I think on some primary level we want to be barefoot, but as we get older we become reprogrammed to think differently. I am always after her to keep her shoes on, not because its of some great importance, but because of convenience. I don't want to have to stop and put her shoes and socks on at every stop in my busy day of running errands. In a small way I am reprograming her to think shoes and socks are required at all times. At the same time, what would your opinion be of my parenting skills if you saw my little girl always barefoot...American White Trash probably, so in some ways my behavior as a parent is dictated by image more then anything else.

As for the women who shoe-play or never shoe-play, well I think you can attribute that to comfort level. I think you will find shoe play by Sarah Palin very rare at this stage as she is scrutinized so very hard,and while she is before the camera she is very conscious of what she is doing. On the other hand, some talk show hosts and celebrities are comfortable, and they inadvertently revert back to those carefree days of youth, and shoe play.

Deep down inside, doesn't all of us really just want to kick off our shoes and run barefoot through the grass?
No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!