Questions for Nyllover

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Questions for Nyllover

Post by Footsiefreak »

I know I been here for a long while but I have so many questions to ask you...what gave you the idea to start nyllover.com?

To me it was a godsent I spent a lot of money on movies in search of footsie scenes but most of the time I just wasted cash so I am allways eternally grateful so thank you once more.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...first of all.... you are making me blush with your words :-)

But i think i will answer with a bit of the text i wrote on this page a long time ago:
This kind of situation has always been my huge erotic fantasy but when, years ago, i tried to look for videos about this on the web, i found myself lost: there was no place to get these kind of scenes, even if i knew that there were lots of them in mainstream movies, tv series, tv advertisement and even in some music videos. So i created a Yahoo Group, in the hope to find someone who could have my same interest in footsie scenes...after a while a lot of people joined it, so i had to create a second Yahoo Group because the first was filled up with videos...then it became clear that we all needed a web site. It was October 3rd 2002 when the website showed up online for the first time.
Now i'm wondering how many of the guys from the Yahoo Groups are still with us... i know for sure Dead Parrot reads us from time to time ...and probably Feeture Feeture was on the Yahoo Groups as well...who else? I will be forever grateful to them... as it would have been impossible for me to go on without their help at the beginning :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.