Kim Wilde "Another Step" video, Where's this scene

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

Kim Wilde "Another Step" video, Where's this scene

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

From Pantyhosefeetmovie Yahoogroup
Another Step 198x Mid 80's Kim Wilde Kim Wilde ***** Video shows Kim Wilde shuffling about in a bed wearing a tight black dress & black RHT stockings, halfway through the video she kicks off her pumps in a very nice close up.
I saw the video, (It's mostly a spilt screen with her and a black guy who dance together in the end) is this scene in that video and where is it, I'm looking hard for it.

Help me out please

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I have found the video but no shoeless sceene in it.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Tomi wrote:I have found the video but no shoeless sceene in it.

I agree with Tomi. I saw that music video on YouTube, and I have watched it from start to finish... but there's NO hosed feet scene at all.
:S :S :S :S
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

It must be in another video of her's
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

RFuryNYXXX wrote:It must be in another video of her's
Hmmm... you may be right about that. It's worth checking out.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Another Step 198x Mid 80's Kim Wilde Kim Wilde ***** Video shows Kim Wilde shuffling about in a bed wearing a tight black dress & black RHT stockings, halfway through the video she kicks off her pumps in a very nice close up.
Well, I found the Kim Wilde video RFuryNY mentioned, and it fits the description somewhat. I'll keep looking.

Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Thanks for this one Babylove. Although it is supposed to be forbidden video, I just cannot see the reason. Anyway Kim Wilde was my favourite singer. She is really great singer and still looks good.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

BINGO, I have found something but it's not really the same vid according to the description. Here Kim is laying on the bed shoeless and you can see that short moment at 6:20. However no shoe kicking off and no black guy dancing but instead a white guy. So there might be another video showing Kim's cute feet.

Anyway it's worth checking out also the first minute to see her fantastic legs and body.