K-Big 104.3

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

K-Big 104.3

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I'm wondering if anybody has the commercial from the 90s of 104.3 K-BIG.

Description from Pantyhosedfeetmovie Yahoogroup:
Shows a prim & proper business type gal wearing glasses sitting on a stool, announcer says 104.3lbs, then he says 104.3 FM & the camera cuts to the same gal only letting loose w/her hair down, glasses off, a few buttons undone on her blouse & her pumps are gone.
Does anybody have this?

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

RFuryNYXXX wrote:I'm wondering if anybody has the commercial from the 90s of 104.3 K-BIG.

Description from Pantyhosedfeetmovie Yahoogroup:
Shows a prim & proper business type gal wearing glasses sitting on a stool, announcer says 104.3lbs, then he says 104.3 FM & the camera cuts to the same gal only letting loose w/her hair down, glasses off, a few buttons undone on her blouse & her pumps are gone.
Does anybody have this?
Most probably not. That is going to be difficult to find. Talk about a needle in a haystack!
:S :S :S
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

some please help me find this, I really wanna see this commercial
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I wonder if the Power of Youtube has videos that have commercial breaks from TV Channels in the LA Market from when this ad was shown, they've got quite the array of videos that are being posted that would barely see the light of day
RFuryNYXXX

found it

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

Found go to 3:00 in this block of CM;