Britney Spears feet in black socks

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

Britney Spears feet in black socks

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I remember back in 2003 on MTV2, there was a show with Britney Spears on it when she was performing at 3 clubs within a certain time span to promote her album "In the zone" I remember after one of the concerts, i remember her feet were sorta bothering her, i remember there were 2 shots of this, there was one when she had her boot off and she was wearing black socks i think and she was rubbing her foot (and there was an excellent close up) and then right after a commercial break there is another close up of her sock foot when a couple guys from her entourage were rubbing her foot.

Does anybody happen to know about this and or even happen to have this, I had this taped but i don't know where it is or if i accidentally taped over it.

But if anybody did know about this or have this on tape or whatever, please let me know thanks.

dinokousoulas

Post by dinokousoulas »

I found the videos on Youtube...just search for MTV IN THE ZONE AND OUT ALL NIGHT...Part 2 & 3 have the clips. I remember this when it first aired and hated myself for never taping it. Well...here it is!
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

great Thank you a bundle!!