Train footsie

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

cera002

Train footsie

Post by cera002 »

Hello everybody! I'just registered and I want to ask you for a movie scene. It's old movie. I'm not sure if it was black and white or color one. The scene is following - a man and a woman are in one coupe sitting across each other. He falls asleep and she slips her shoe off and put her foot on his crotch. He wakes up. Aaand I think this is all I remember. Also, I think I had discovered the movie but lost it again... And one last thing - if I'm correct the movie is from 60's or 70's but I don't want to mislead you! Thank you in advance!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
cera002

Post by cera002 »

Thank you for the answers guys and sorry for my late reply (I was expecting email notification on new reply here). I checked this movie but it's not the one I'm looking for. Maybe it is really black&white one. I remember there was something like (Until the end or Until you die) in the title. It's from 60's or 70's. Any other suggestions?
wazup

Post by wazup »

I think it's called "We Never Die".
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Thanks, joshjack, even if the film is not the one cera002 is looking for. The nice scene is at 15:30 but ends rather brutally. And "We Never Die" is the English title of the film.