Maury Show yesterday

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

Maury Show yesterday

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

Yesterday there was an episode of Maury one of many Paternity Test eps with a returning Male guest who previously did a paternity test for another women and was not the father, he came on again because another woman said hes the father of her 2 children, and when the paternity tests proved her right in that He is the father of both her children, she started dancing around and had him go down on his knee and kiss her foot, she was wearing a blue top, black pants and wore black nylons because she slipped her shoe off to have him kiss her foot.

Does anybody know about this or can find this ep?

to help you guys out the episode is called "I Will Prove Your Teen Son Got My Daughter Pregnant!"

RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

here's the clip BTW

Its obvious this has a little more class with the female guests compared to Springer. They at least wear nylons w/their flats.
christo

Post by christo »

Man all those talk shoes like Maury & Springer just have the worst of the human race on them. Pure trash and it just any sort of nylon foot find just hard to bear. These people act just like middle school kids with no sense of self respect for anyone. It's there five minutes of fame from the trailer park. Sorry dude. I live in the south and see more than I want with trashy people and watch TV to escape the idiots. Another reason i can't deal with reality TV, not that there trash but just horrible and whiny.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Personally, I think it's staged. I think those people are paid to appear on the show and are given scripts to follow. Same with Springer and the rest of the shows.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes its staged oneof my ex co workers mom was on Springer.They had her pretending to walk around town naked and she was a large woman.
RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

I know Pro Wrestlers have been on Jerry like Jamie Dundee the son of Superstar Bill Dundee from Memphis wrestling;

Although fashion wise, I like maury's more than Jerry's, maybe it's because the ladies have the class to wear nylons under flats instead of wearing the pathetic outfits on Springer and fighting barefoot.