Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post here all the celebrity pictures and videos that you want. Please, DO NOT post pornographic material or material totally out of topic from our forum: we want to see feet, nylons, high heels..

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by Mr. Mike » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:53 am

These never did much for me. Needed the shoeplay. If you want to see that, go to UglyMoe or ShoeplayCapper on YT...they have all the shoeplay videos



smooth7777
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:37 pm

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by smooth7777 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Mr mike i was not asking you. No need to comment. Mind your own. You seem to like putting ur two cents in. I was asking christo so how bout you zip it.

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:06 pm

smooth7777 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:50 am
Love that connie smith video on ur page. Do you have any with her taking off her shoes or dipping? Have any of lisa mason or bare minerals girl dipping behind the table? Any dipping behind table of any hostess?
I have several of Lisa Mason, no dipping, most already has her shoes off. Sorry. Who is the bare minerals girl, I can see what I might have on that.
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:16 pm

The Body Pillow
Ft. Connie Craig-Carroll
Year: 90's
Quality: SD
Scene: 5/5

This is a great clip, you get some sweet nylon encased toe wiggles.
Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/ef5d ... f3fa732d67

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by Mr. Mike » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:33 pm

Wow....hey Assclown you were asking about dipping videos and I gave you a couple places to check on YT.
Yeah, I like shoeplay videos...I wasn’t telling him not to post.





smooth7777 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 pm
Mr mike i was not asking you. No need to comment. Mind your own. You seem to like putting ur two cents in. I was asking christo so how bout you zip it.

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:49 pm

Mr. Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:33 pm
Wow....hey Assclown you were asking about dipping videos and I gave you a couple places to check on YT.
Yeah, I like shoeplay videos...I wasn’t telling him not to post.





smooth7777 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 pm
Mr mike i was not asking you. No need to comment. Mind your own. You seem to like putting ur two cents in. I was asking christo so how bout you zip it.
It's cool Mr. Mike. I knew what you were saying. :)
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
llama
Posts: 1038
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 4:16 am
Location: United States

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by llama » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:31 pm

smooth7777 wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:50 am
Love that connie smith video on ur page. Do you have any with her taking off her shoes or dipping? Have any of lisa mason or bare minerals girl dipping behind the table? Any dipping behind table of any hostess?
Smooth I remember you ..this may be a new acct but you always beg for stuff. Especially Robin Wall stuff. Pipe down and leave respected members of the board alone

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by Mr. Mike » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:40 pm

😇😇😇

Mr. Mike
Posts: 1678
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by Mr. Mike » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:14 pm

Who the fuck are you? 3 posts just to be a dick.
Go fuck a bag of glass



solez wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:05 pm
christo wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:49 pm
Mr. Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:33 pm
Wow....hey Assclown you were asking about dipping videos and I gave you a couple places to check on YT.
Yeah, I like shoeplay videos...I wasn’t telling him not to post.






It's cool Mr. Mike. I knew what you were saying. :)
You suck for taking that asshole's side.

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:16 am

solez wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:05 pm
christo wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:49 pm
Mr. Mike wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:33 pm
Wow....hey Assclown you were asking about dipping videos and I gave you a couple places to check on YT.
Yeah, I like shoeplay videos...I wasn’t telling him not to post.






It's cool Mr. Mike. I knew what you were saying. :)
You suck for taking that asshole's side.
Wow, attacking not only members of the board but the op of this thread. What exactly have you contributed? Oh, yeah, that's right nothing. You need to be banned. You are undeserving of my posts and this board.
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Country Garden Rug
Ft. Colleen Lopez
Year: 90's
Quality: SD
Scene: 3/5

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/8106 ... 7b5911d56d

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
mleibas
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:26 pm

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by mleibas » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:09 am

Hey Christo. I remember all these from your old board. Thanks for posting all these plus the rest of your vids. I can only imagine the time you put in. Thanks man. It’s really appreciated.

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:41 am

mleibas wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:09 am
Hey Christo. I remember all these from your old board. Thanks for posting all these plus the rest of your vids. I can only imagine the time you put in. Thanks man. It’s really appreciated.
Your welcome.
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Destress Foot Massager
Ft. Kathy Wolf
Year: 2000'ish
Quality: SD
Scene: 4/5

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/7bc8 ... 5165dee6af

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

dr
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:36 am

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by dr » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:00 am

Thanks your the king. Do you have any of the models

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Elliptical Trainer
Ft. Chris Scanlon
Year: 90'ish
Quality: SD
Scene: 4/5

Nice close up of her yummy toes.

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/b905 ... df81819e45

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Mattress Pad
Ft. Tiffany (Model)
Quality: SD
Scene: 5/5

I absolutely love this scene.

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/79df ... 373530af01

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Featherbed
Ft. Model
Year: 90'ish
Scene: 4/5
So at the 39 second mark the host actually grabs hold of the models stockinged foot and continues to hold it for a few seconds. That's so damn sexy.

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/2e3f ... 5856c5062e

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Oriental Garden Rug
Ft. Chris Scanlon
Year: 90;ish
Quality: SD
Scene: 3/5

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/f8e2 ... 6e359d5c7b

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

User avatar
christo
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:34 pm
Location: Pantyhose Planet

Re: Home Shopping Channel/Home Shopping Network (Thread)

Post by christo » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:41 pm

Oxi Massager
Ft. Kathy Wolf
Year: 90's
Quality: SD
Scene: 5/5

I really enjoy these sorta scenes.

Link:
https://justtelly.com/videos/watch/645d ... 800e38a065

Preview:
Image
https://celebnylonsoles.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!

Post Reply