Live office girls

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

elioss

Post by elioss »

rowbbinn wrote:I wanna marry Nana! My dream come true.. I'm in love with her.

A gift for you guys!

http://rapidshare.com/files/237592935/mov.wmv.html

My dream come true..

hope you like it! Get your heartpills!!

can you reload it please? after 10 times , it's impossible to download this file.. thanx

xidog

If only...

Post by xidog »

If only they offered a multi-view of all the girls at the same time! While I was looking at Sheila, Nana took off her shoes... then when I went back to her she had them on again!

Also I wish the video feeds were archived, I would gladly watch them after the fact! (and pay for that privilege too)
xidog

Nana Shoeless, Emma

Post by xidog »

Here's what I got today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

nikos99 wrote:hehe yes with some luck it happens. about an hour ago we were several shoeplay fans on here talking about it, and she just started dangling for us...
Hahah! That's absolutely right!
--

This girl in jeans that xidog posted......does anyone know if she did shoeplay?

Shoeplay with jeans is my favorite.

Anyone? Thanks!
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Can anybody recommend a good program I can use to possibly save the stream to my hard drive as it's going? Due to my working schedule and their time zone I am only available to watch the site at most 2 times a week, but usually once. It doesn't even have to be freeware, I will pay for quality software.
The Smooth Operator

Post by The Smooth Operator »

I managed to get these last night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haydevil

Post by haydevil »

it looks like you can download the entire show by using downloadhelper , an add on for firefox. the file is about 1gig it seems . im downloading the leg part of the cam as we speak.
The Smooth Operator

Post by The Smooth Operator »

Dont bother mate. I did that last night. All I got was 1GB worth of speech and no video.
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

Just use HyperCam, easy to use and doing great captures (if well configured, good aspect ratio and good framerate).
I just captured 2 videos of Nana dangling (one with the right leg, one with the left) with killer stockings ;)
Links to follow (uploading right now).
fiddlestick889

Post by fiddlestick889 »

A gift for you guys!

My dream come true..

can this be reuploaded please, or someone who downloaded it please upload it???
thanks it says its been downloaded 10 times so cant do anymore!
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

fiddlestick889 wrote:

A gift for you guys!

My dream come true..

can this be reuploaded please, or someone who downloaded it please upload it???
thanks it says its been downloaded 10 times so cant do anymore!
Yeah that's the problem when you don't have a rapidshare account... I began uploading my videos when I saw that too, so i'm uploading them on Mediafire right now. Wait for them you should not be disappointed ;) (same kind of dangling, good aspect ratio, better compression and better framerate lol).
EDIT : ok Mediafire isn't working well for some reason right now lol, looking at another sharing service.
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

Here you go :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2nunaq (sorry for the "hand cursor" appearing at the beginning, didn't paid attention lol)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8fq5qp

She's the only one who really dangles away (almost to the toes most of the time), and since she, I quote her, "loves stockings", she always wear a pair (always great ones) and it makes the shoeplay even more sexier :wink:
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the phone when I return Nana wasn't there but her shoes was!!!!

She was shoeless. Then I pressed F5 and she was with her shoes ON! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Did anyone catch that please?

And I'm going to upload some videos soon. (the one of rapidshare that was downloaded 10 times as well.)
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

rowbbinn wrote:Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at the phone when I return Nana wasn't there but her shoes was!!!!

She was shoeless. Then I pressed F5 and she was with her shoes ON! :( :( :( :( :( :(

Did anyone catch that please?

And I'm going to upload some videos soon. (the one of rapidshare that was downloaded 10 times as well.)
hehe I was there, and more importantly I was there before so I saw it all ;)
people were talking about her great stockings and all, and how she teases us crossing her legs so rarely and she just put in some dangling, but this time she really forgot about it and just did it naturally for quite a long time :wink:
I got a lot on video, will upload later.
She also said she would wear brighter stockings in the future for a change and that she enjoys shoeplaying from time to time when us shoeplay fans are watching, so expect more to come :ooook:
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

nikos99 I'm so happy to hear that!!!

Thank you for the great news! :D

my videos will be here soon.
Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

Great stuff from this site. Nana shoeless with nylons just the way I like em'
LMF

Post by LMF »

here is one i caught earlier
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

Got a bit of that on video too.
I just took a RapidShare account to make things easier with uploading all my videos (and it will be useful for other sites where I got to get "RapidShared" stuff anyway), I will upload everything tomorrow (well actually today since it's already past midnight lol).
She talked about wearing some nice red stockings tomorrow by the way, could be interesting :wink:
xidog

Post by xidog »

I found some past video of the office girls online here.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/myemployee/videos/3/
bvzxa2

Post by bvzxa2 »

Alwyas looking for www.rika-s.com pics. Send them to me