Candid stuff from school/a quick question

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

johnnysmith

Candid stuff from school/a quick question

Post by johnnysmith »

Hi guys,

My question is, or rather, it may sound like a request...is how come we don't have any candid shoeplay or shoes off pics or clips of something other than nylon/high heels? Obviously i know this site is "Nyllover" but IMO it's also nice to see other "variations" of shoeplay like shoes/socks.

I have a few pictures I would like to share with you guys, but I can't post them now, i'll have to do that later when i'm at home. But they are pictures of girls either at my school, library, or at the mall, sitting down with their shoes off in front of other people. And I mean sneakers and ankle socks.

One time, for instance, in my lecture hall I saw a cute asian girl who really liked to take off her sneakers! Sitting down with her friends, she has both sneakers off, and sat cross legged in her red ankle socks which look so nice and clean too. She even put her feet on the chair right in front of her where another guy was sitting next to it! This same girl did taht again and i captured it again, and for one off the final exams she did the exam with her shoes off again. I've seen this at so many instances with other girls it just fascinates me.

One time at teh malll, I saw a couple sitting down on a bench in the middle of the mall, and the guy was sitting down in a normal position, while the girl, with her sneakers off and sexy white and red ankle socks, sat cross legged on the bench sideways facing the guy while they chatted.

I was hoping or wonering if anyone could share some pictures like these? I guess the main key is shooes off...particularly sneakers off, and even better if they have sexy ankle socks or any socks that look nice. Is there any website or clips4sale site with these types of clips or pictures?

Again, I will post some pictures soon to show you guys what I mean, but i was hoping to see what your views are on this too?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I think some guys asked for socks a while ago. This site is "Nyllover" just as the address, because it's my site. I love nylon ok, but i don't force anyone to post only nylon stuff. You are free to post anything related to foot fetish if it's in our rules. :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
sockwhite

would like

Post by sockwhite »

hi, damn me i would like this, but i wish u can take any shot of the girl at your school with white socks :) like this a lot and it'S so rare to find a pics from girl with sneaker and white socks or with flat shoe with white socks :) i bet a school is the best to find this :)
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

I'll bost a bunch
how about you take some pictures of girls with their shoes off at school or wherever and post it too?
lol that would be sweet
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Not a bad set of pics, Johnnysmith. I love females in socks as well as pantyhose. Thanks!
:thanx:
masada

Post by masada »

love to see them in pantyhose!!!keep it up!!! :bastardinside:
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

more...

this one was at the library...nice cute girl

friend's grad ceremony, this girl took off her heels and took pictures with family..sweet

at the mall, at the couch area i saw this girl sitting with her shoees off next to her bf...hot

another

closer

at my school
two girls with their shoes off, the one on the left took off her boots.
sorry for the blurriness

can anyone who has photos like these involving shoes/socks please post some? anything would be appreciated. I love scenarios like this where girls have their shoes off and ther are otehr ppl around. especially during lecture time
PHF-Lover

Post by PHF-Lover »

Hey guys,

I've got a lot of pictures of girls and women in socks which I found on the web ...
Here are some of them - Enjoy !

If you want to see more just tell me :hug:
darkwar

Post by darkwar »

thank you
ayreon22

Post by ayreon22 »

Up! Do you have some more? (if you're still around...)
I love your pics (yeah I like socks too =) ).
masada

Post by masada »

Of course we want more!!! Keep them coming.... :ooook: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding:
galpons

Post by galpons »

More Please........... Very Nice...
The Candid Shoeplay short clips...
http://clips4sale.com/store/7657

The VideoClips Shoeplay...
http://videos4sale.com/store/7657
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

2 years late sorry was away from here for some time

thought i'd post some more up hoping those of u who are interested are still around...

feel free to add ur own!

so basically in the computer lab i noticed htis girl was sitting with her shoes off....
when i got the chance i took the seat next to her :D

kjlracoon

Post by kjlracoon »

i personally enjoy seeing a woman in black ankle socks
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

i like girls doing shoeplay/dipping in sneakers , with socks. It's rare to see.

if you guys have more, please keep them coming!
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

some more
remember these are full size images, click on them to blow it up

these ones were amazing to me. 2 girls studying in a school area, comfortably with shoes off!

other ones

yummy
casetofon4

Post by casetofon4 »

Very nice pics you're posting, i hope you keep up the great work, and that you will post HQ pics too, i'll try to post some of my own!!
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

Thanks! Please post some of your own! heels, hose, flats, sneakers/socks. Preferably with shoes off please.

The pics that are of lower quality are ones from my cell phone camera. That's the easiest way for me to take pictures, especially if it's on the go. The higher quality ones are from my digital cam. Unfortunately I am not able to "sneak" this around that easily so most of the pics are with my cell phone camera so unfortunately the lower quality will have to suffice.

here are some updates.

Firstly, some pics from a different thread I created. Might as well put it all in one place:

Now for some more girls with feet up on chairs with boyfriends!

enjoy and please add more!