Shoeplay on "The Office"

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

dreamcast65

Shoeplay on "The Office"

Post by dreamcast65 »

Once again Jenna Fischer has engaged in some nice shoeplay on "The Office" in the episode called "Grief Counseling". Below is a link to dailymotion where , the shoeplay scene is at 10:40.

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/sear ... counseling

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

she is amazing. Get "The Fire" episode from season 2, in the background while the whole office is standing outside (about 15-20 minutes in), she is standing dipping like crazy. No reason for it, nothing to do with the scene.

Another episode I think from season 2 is during their Xmas party. Again, she's standing in the background by the copier, her one shoe is almost completely off and tipped over so that her nyloned foot is on the ground!

She must be a crazy shopelayer in real life is she does it on the screen, probably out of habit.
lpo597

Re: Shoeplay on "The Office"

Post by lpo597 »

I don't know why I'd never noticed this before but in the episode 'The Fire', aside from seeing Jenna Fischer dipping quite clearly in the background, there's also a very brief moment where the camera pans across and you can see that Kelly (Mindy Kaling) is dipping out of her heel as well. (Initially I was going to upload a video but there really isn't any time to see any more than the screenshot below):