Diana and Rebecca Playing Footsie?

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Diana and Rebecca Playing Footsie?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sure looks like it me Diana is so hot teasing her dangling shoe😋😍 This is just heavenly

Footsiefreak

Re: Diana and Rebecca Playing Footsie?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I have watched this 25 times already and notice both getting turned on by this live game. Diana keeps looking down at where Rebecca's feet are around a dozen times. Rebecca has to stay composed because she's doing the presenting but can tell she's loving it. Also Diana looking at the the camera devilishly when she makes foot contact. This is just iconic
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Was this recent?
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

This is very interesting.

Is this the first time they played footsie ? Or does it happen more often ? Maybe we can find more videos that Rebecca and Diana are playing footsie ?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:12 pm Was this recent?
I don't know ask the person who posted. It doesn't mattered when it happened....IT HAPPENED
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rowbbinn wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:35 pm This is very interesting.

Is this the first time they played footsie ? Or does it happen more often ? Maybe we can find more videos that Rebecca and Diana are playing footsie ?
I hope there's more but I have seen Diana and Rebecca put there stocking feet against each other.

I definitely subscribed to this person's channel. Seems like they have the closer angles to see this stuff
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Here's more footsie between the two. Also love how Diana grabbed Rebecca's shoe off 😍❤️😋
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:50 pm Sure looks like it me Diana is so hot teasing her dangling shoe😋😍 This is just heavenly
looks like around 4:39 she discretely slides her foot a little up the back of her leg
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

some footsie from the show of today

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

nestorparisi wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:11 pm some footsie from the show of today

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:32 pm I hope there's more but I have seen Diana and Rebecca put there stocking feet against each other.

I definitely subscribed to this person's channel. Seems like they have the closer angles to see this stuff
I'm pretty sure Diana and Rebecca have a 'thing'. After seeing this image I'm 99% sure. And also, the first video.

We're gonna have to check and search for new videos. It looks like they do like to play footsie.

Anyone got new videos from Rebecca and Diana playing footsie, please share! Thanks in advance
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Honestly…I think we’d all like to believe that. But these girls have and probably always will play to their audience. It’s a show. We know that they “know” about this site, so if they are reading it currently…well…you get where I’m going. Either way…ITS AWESOME

rowbbinn wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:51 am
nestorparisi wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:11 pm some footsie from the show of today

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:32 pm I hope there's more but I have seen Diana and Rebecca put there stocking feet against each other.

I'm pretty sure Diana and Rebecca have a 'thing'. After seeing this image I'm 99% sure. And also, the first video.

We're gonna have to check and search for new videos. It looks like they do like to play footsie.

Anyone got new videos from Rebecca and Diana playing footsie, please share! Thanks in advance
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:51 am Honestly…I think we’d all like to believe that. But these girls have and probably always will play to their audience. It’s a show. We know that they “know” about this site, so if they are reading it currently…well…you get where I’m going. Either way…ITS AWESOME
I understand what you're saying. You got a point.

But the best thing is: We will NEVER know :) :) They might know about their audience and play? Yes. But we will never be sure of that. They might also have a thing and play naturally.

Anyway.... it might be one thing or the other thing, but we will never know 100% sure. Like you said... it's awesome!

I hope we find more videos from these 2 stunning ladies playing footsie!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

there were a couple more times they but Pearl TV never uploaded those clips.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

In my opinion I think they are fuck buddies and don't mind showing it on air and I love it.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:57 pm In my opinion I think they are fuck buddies and don't mind showing it on air and I love it.
i wouldnt say all that.
First - Rebecca is married
Two- Diana said she has a boyfriend
Three - We all know Diana is very playful. She use to be very playful with Kristen and still is when they get together.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Being married or a relationship don't mean squat. People are going to cheat . I mean look at the TJ Holmes Amy Robach stuation
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That doesn’t make any sense. When you cheat on someone you do it in secretive. You don’t do it on a TV show or a YouTube channel that your husband and your boyfriend both watch or have access to.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:13 pm That doesn’t make any sense. When you cheat on someone you do it in secretive. You don’t do it on a TV show or a YouTube channel that your husband and your boyfriend both watch or have access to.
Uh it's not like they having sex on air. It's just footsie and flirting
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I know but if we did that with a girl and your wife saw, she’d be asking a lot if questions…
Anyways, hope it’s true but I think it’s more for show.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:28 pm I know but if we did that with a girl and your wife saw, she’d be asking a lot if questions…
Anyways, hope it’s true but I think it’s more for show.
??? Ever hear of an open relationship?