NEW Shoeplay Compendium!!! From a favorite church.

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

NEW Shoeplay Compendium!!! From a favorite church.

Post by pumplover »

I'm pleased to share with you a PDF of my latest shoeplay compendium project.

I will not be mentioning the org's name so it doesn't show up in a google search. It's in the doc. But once you start watching, you'll know it immediately. :) Most anyone who has browsed through a church shoeplay playlist on YT will see the same 5 or 6 clips added over and over, but I knew that there had to be more than this...it would just take time to go through everything. And now I share with you the results.

It's been more than a few weeks (February) when I thought I would have this finished....but oh well.

A few things about this doc:
  • This covers a time period from 2013 to the present
  • Pretty much all the videos are in 1080p, so nice and clear.
  • Some instances of shoeplay are best seen if you have a YT Enhancer extension installed in your browser to adjust the brightness.
  • All instances of shoeplay/things of note and service dates are hardlinked. You don't have to browse/scan to a specific timestamp
  • A few things in here are probably are debatable as to if it is shoeplay or not. I leave that up to you to decide
  • A few items are just things I noticed/found humorous/had lots of nice legs in hose and heels
  • I have given nicknames of a sort to some of the more prevalent shoeplayers. Hopefully that will help you easily find them onscreen when they are mentioned
This YT channel is also smart enough also to have comments turned off. This was probably one of if not the major factor in moving forward with this. The rest of my observations are in the doc.

I look forward to hearing your comments. If you find any errors, please PM me, and I'll make such corrections as needed.

ENJOY!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leopard

Re: NEW Shoeplay Compendium!!! From a favorite church.

Post by Leopard »

Incredible work my friend!!! I'm speecless of amout of effort you made and share with us!!! More people like you in this world and we will be in a better place... THANK YOU!!!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Your work is fantastic. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work!
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Anyone have the space to archive all of the videos, in case they get removed? also Thank you!!

Edit: Yeah this will take a long while... good luck to anyone who actually wishes to archive all of these. About ~113 videos total.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

tobydole wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:58 am Anyone have the space to archive all of the videos, in case they get removed? also Thank you!!

Edit: Yeah this will take a long while... good luck to anyone who actually wishes to archive all of these. About ~113 videos total.
Ha! I hadn't counted how many there were. I do know that yt-dlp (which is a better downloader than youtube-dl) has an option in it now to where you can download specific timestamped portions of a video from YT. So although it would be work on the front end, just being able to download those portions would result in less disk space. I don't know, maybe I'll try tackling that later when I get a breather.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Fantastic work Pumplover!
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Tomi wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:29 pm Fantastic work Pumplover!
Thanks! Hope you enjoy reading through it!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Incredible work. BTW. I’ve been looking in to their recent services and looks like the shoeplay has died down.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It has. Most of the girls don’t sit there anymore. Thought we might get a new batch of girls, but so far nothing

footstrangle wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:02 pm Incredible work. BTW. I’ve been looking in to their recent services and looks like the shoeplay has died down.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:02 pm Incredible work. BTW. I’ve been looking in to their recent services and looks like the shoeplay has died down.
To build on what Mr. Mike has said, part of the reason is that several of our favorites all got married and are having babies ('Glasses girl' and her best friend have had kids, and you might have noticed that 'dark-haired beauty' is very very pregnant). For context, this is a Baptist church that I'm pretty sure was planted by American missionaries back in the day, especially because there are numerous services where they have English speakers, plus the white haired pastor speaks excellent English. The way they conduct services and the church culture is very similar what I grew up in. My guess is that most of the young mothers are doing nursery duty while their little ones are in there currently. Also, it's truly amazing just how much COVID truly changed everything with attendance in churches everywhere. So at the same time, patterns of attendance are just so different now. From all the videos I watched, peak attendance was 2018-2019, right before COVID hit. I've seen on average 20-25 people watching the livestream as well, which when you think about the normal numbers, a decent amount of people. I think things will pick back up in the fall. Summer is historically lower numbers for them, and school is starting, vacations are over - so hopefully it will get better. Once October is here at least we'll see the hose and heels come out again. There's plenty of great legs there on display, even if no noticeable shoeplay.
Probably my favorite lady to observe right now, since she has been observed dipping and heelpopping, is the middle aged dark haired woman that sits usually directly behind 'dark haired beauty'. She dresses usually in knee length skirts that are part of her outfit. She has very nice thick legs that look amazing in hose, and she usually has on some kind of spike heel. In particular there's a black pair she wears that lends itself to heelpopping. Depending on who is running the cameras, if there are a lot of side views you can watch her.
I'm still watching out as well, and if I see anything from this point on, I'll add it and upload a new version.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

pumplover wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:11 pm
To build on what Mr. Mike has said, part of the reason is that several of our favorites all got married and are having babies ('Glasses girl' and her best friend have had kids, and you might have noticed that 'dark-haired beauty' is very very pregnant). For context, this is a Baptist church that I'm pretty sure was planted by American missionaries back in the day, especially because there are numerous services where they have English speakers, plus the white haired pastor speaks excellent English. The way they conduct services and the church culture is very similar what I grew up in. My guess is that most of the young mothers are doing nursery duty while their little ones are in there currently. Also, it's truly amazing just how much COVID truly changed everything with attendance in churches everywhere. So at the same time, patterns of attendance are just so different now. From all the videos I watched, peak attendance was 2018-2019, right before COVID hit. I've seen on average 20-25 people watching the livestream as well, which when you think about the normal numbers, a decent amount of people. I think things will pick back up in the fall. Summer is historically lower numbers for them, and school is starting, vacations are over - so hopefully it will get better. Once October is here at least we'll see the hose and heels come out again. There's plenty of great legs there on display, even if no noticeable shoeplay.
Probably my favorite lady to observe right now, since she has been observed dipping and heelpopping, is the middle aged dark haired woman that sits usually directly behind 'dark haired beauty'. She dresses usually in knee length skirts that are part of her outfit. She has very nice thick legs that look amazing in hose, and she usually has on some kind of spike heel. In particular there's a black pair she wears that lends itself to heelpopping. Depending on who is running the cameras, if there are a lot of side views you can watch her.
I'm still watching out as well, and if I see anything from this point on, I'll add it and upload a new version.
This last Sunday there was the young one that sat next to other glasses girl. She was wearing some black high heel pumps and she seem very uncomfortable in them. She was fidgeting a lot. Didn’t see her shoeplay though.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:39 am This last Sunday there was the young one that sat next to other glasses girl. She was wearing some black high heel pumps and she seem very uncomfortable in them. She was fidgeting a lot. Didn’t see her shoeplay though.
Oh yeah, I see. I almost missed her because other glasses girl has straightened her hair. That particular girl has been in the choir for the last year or so and usually wears those heels, but she never does anything.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

We've been commenting about the lack of shoeplay this year, but there may be a new generation coming. There is a set of twins who last Sunday (Sept 18) came of age (my term) and started wearing heels and hose, which historically (assumption) is the indication in the culture of this church that they are now young women. One of them did some quick shoeplay, removing her planted foot from her heel (a skilled move), and there are lots of extended views of them with crossed legs, lots of ankle flexing and heel rocking, if you like that (I do). I made a edit video of this particular service. Please PM me if you'd like a link to it.

As an aside, I noticed them earlier on and there are instances that give much evidence that one is a massive heelpopper/dangler, but I think they were too close to that age cutoff line that it wasn't appropriate to draw attention to them. They are the same age of "Glasses girl" when we started seeing her shoeplay, so I have no qualms about mentioning any shoeplay from them from this point on. :ooook:

Also on Sept 25, we had some decent shoeplay during the evening service, considering the recent environment:
  • Several nice heelpops from our thicc legged dark-haired milf (in blue cardigan with headband) on the second row in her white/black heels and nude hose over the course of about a minute
  • The thicc legged lady starts heelpopping a little again and then the twins' mom (green polka dotted dress and black heels, seated across the aisle) crosses her legs and lets her shoe fall into an extended heelpop, not quite dangling, but leaving her arch and most if not all of her of her heel exposed, moving the pump a little here and there. The camera angle changes to the front view of the choir just as this sequence starts, so you can watch her for the entirety of the men’s song. On the right hand of the screen, you can see her daughters’ heels coming into view every now and then in their black heels.
I've also noticed several of the girls who I've documented shoeplaying are attending more regularly again, though sitting in the congregation area. I'm thinking that there's just a slow return to normalcy going on, and everyone is just getting back in the regular attendance pattern. "Glasses girl" and her bestie have both had babies, and dark haired beauty is uber pregnant, getting ready to deliver in a few weeks. There's just a change in dynamics with family structure and marriage that will find its rhythm again. I'm glad though that I started really watching the side view, because it's been nice seeing that thicc legged lady heelpop a lot, and she does dip.

I'm adding these instances to the doc, but I won't release a new one until I have a decent amount added. I'm hopeful for the future.

Sorry this is so long, but also....I've started working on compilation videos of all the shoeplay I documented for this church. The yt-dlp plugin I use allows you to download specific parts of video based on the timestamp, so I can just stitch them together with some good transitions, titling, and occasional commentary - because we can never trust any channel on YT to leave videos up.

TL;DR: New shoeplay, new potential shoeplayers, and compilation videos coming in the future.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Pumplover…nothing happened in Morning Service but by far the best attended since COVID. Lots of potential
phildj

Post by phildj »

There's a girl in the congregation whom I recognize from the choir in the past. She adjusts her shoe at about 38:10 here. Camera cuts away while she's doing it though. Nice to see the church a bit more well attended.

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

phildj wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 am There's a girl in the congregation whom I recognize from the choir in the past. She adjusts her shoe at about 38:10 here. Camera cuts away while she's doing it though. Nice to see the church a bit more well attended.
Bro, thanks for catching that! I really try to watch the congregation now since some of our favorites like her sit out there now, but obviously I can't see it all.

Yes, she and her best friend "Quiet Girl" sang in the choir several years. I'm hoping they'll start up again. She was just baptized last year. She's become a very attractive, busty, dark-haired young woman. I love that she loves to wear heels and skirts. It's always nice to see a girl who is proud of her legs and body and knows how to dress well.

I'll note that shoe adjustment in my doc, it counts as an "interaction" LOL
Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:29 pm Pumplover…nothing happened in Morning Service but by far the best attended since COVID. Lots of potential
I had some IT issues here at home, and I couldn't post my thoughts here that night. You and I were thinking the exact same thing: It was definitely the best attended service since COVID, and wow was there so much potential there. It was great to see that choir packed with ladies wearing hose and heels. Being a baptismal service definitely helped, that always brings people out. Hopefully it will continue on throughout the months to come. Also, the two girls that got baptized: the darker haired one wears some amazing red slingbacks during the evening service which I swear at one point she is moving that strap up and down the back of her heel at one point but never commits to a heelpop/dangle, and the other girl used to sing in the choir up until the COVID break - we have a couple of items in the list with her having shoes off.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

3rd weekend in a row I watched and didn’t see our usual suspects dip or shoeplay. Have they become more aware?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:32 pm 3rd weekend in a row I watched and didn’t see our usual suspects dip or shoeplay. Have they become more aware?
No, I don't think so. There are huge gaps in when shoeplay occurs there. The one good thing is that attendance is up. This past Sunday was the first time the band has played in a long while. "Glasses Girl" sang a special with some ladies, had on heels. "Dark Haired Beauty", who has to be close to delivering, had on a pair of low heels - I figured that she would dip from swollen feet or something, but no. Her sister was sitting to the left, and is a dipper, but she had on a pair of strappy heels. Back on the second row, I know that the thicc legged dark haired woman was heelpopping her white and black heels, but you couldn't get a good look because the lady sitting beside her was blocking the view of her foot. We must just be patient.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

pumplover wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:13 pm
footstrangle wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:32 pm 3rd weekend in a row I watched and didn’t see our usual suspects dip or shoeplay. Have they become more aware?
No, I don't think so. There are huge gaps in when shoeplay occurs there. The one good thing is that attendance is up. This past Sunday was the first time the band has played in a long while. "Glasses Girl" sang a special with some ladies, had on heels. "Dark Haired Beauty", who has to be close to delivering, had on a pair of low heels - I figured that she would dip from swollen feet or something, but no. Her sister was sitting to the left, and is a dipper, but she had on a pair of strappy heels. Back on the second row, I know that the thicc legged dark haired woman was heelpopping her white and black heels, but you couldn't get a good look because the lady sitting beside her was blocking the view of her foot. We must just be patient.
Man I hope you’re right. That church has such lovely shoeplaying ladies.
phildj

Post by phildj »

Two more for you from this church for your document, neither of which I saw in there.

Glasses girl sitting with one shoe off at 51:06. Camera pans away and then pans back at 52:36 and she has taken the other shoe off.

Dark haired beauty clearly had an issue with her right foot in early February 2017. It's a little hard to see behind the others, but she dips at 2:40, then again at 4:53 while seated. Then at 23:00, she takes her right shoe off and at about 23:15, she seems to be telling her neighbor about her discomfort. She stands with her nylon foot on top of her shoe for a few minutes before she sits down and puts it back on. She is seen in one shoe for much of the service the next day as well (which you have in your list).