Esperanza Gomez Foot Tease

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Submissive_Steve

Esperanza Gomez Foot Tease

Post by Submissive_Steve »

Hi Everybody! I created a topic for this in the "Using Feet to Seduce" Section, but I've realized that this may have been the more appropriate place for it as it happened live rather than being acted.

So this was filmed about a year ago but I just discovered it and clipped it this weekend.

Esperanza Gomez I think she has the most perfect shapely legs in this world (I've a thing for legs as well as feet).

There's only a few seconds of action but I think it's awesome, starting at 00:54. I was absolutely furious when the host at about 1.03 for interrupting her. I wish he let her continue for another 10 secs to see what more she would have done. Would she have stroked the guy's face? Would she have removed her shoe and used her bare foot? I guess we'll never know. Anyway, I had to share this somewhere. Enjoy!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Esperanza Gomez Foot Tease

Post by nyllover »

Damn that was hot... why did he stop her!!!!!!!!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.