Sexy Hotesses....

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dannii

Re: Sexy Hotesses....

Post by Dannii »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dannii

Post by Dannii »

footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Dannii wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:24 am 484.jpg
https://danniiharwoodcandidlegs.blogspo ... 5/484.html
what a gorgeous looking sexy chick! though I don't speak Russian, I can imagine her lips mentioned something about her heels can hurt her feet as she has to stand for many hours. As she was talking, she looked down on her shoes as if saying "you don't know what we go through, my feet hurt most of the time because of the heels."

Anyone speaking Russian kindly let me know if my guess is correct?
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Dannii wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:24 am 484.jpg
https://danniiharwoodcandidlegs.blogspo ... 5/484.html
I'm sure if the cameraman stayed for bit longer, than we can capture this sexy lady dipping or even removing entirely her heels. That's when her feet got so sore to the point she does not care if anyone is watching. She will go ahead to remove her heel so she could get some quick comfort!!
Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Here we go again. These are very, very obviously ads, and they'e barely even trying to conceal the fact that they're ads. This is exactly what I meant when I said this forum is mostly spam now.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

I'll agree with you on this one, they really aren't even on-topic for this board to be honest.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

footsie5 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 pm Most of these hostesses suffer from very very sore feet on a daily basis, so much so that nearly everyone will dip or take their shoes off now and then for much wanted relief! It's such a huge turn on seeing some of them pretend to sit inside a car, then take the opportunity to remove their pumps so they could quickly hand massage their aching soles and toes right there and then!! I noticed that almost every time these sexy hostesses rub the side and bottom soles of their feet next to the toes. Some with extremely sore feet need to use their hand to force bend their toes for much needed relief. I guess it is not surprising that the pain is mostly in the toes and sole area because the height of their heels forces the weight on their soles. Even more sexy is when some hostesses are wearing strappy heels not pumps. These hostesses also suffer from sore feet of course, but because of the shoe design, it takes more effort for them to kick their shoes off unlike the pumps. These hostesses with strappy heels will also undo their straps so as to remove their feet from their heels for much wanted relief. It's so sexy to catch them actually loosening their straps and immediately crunch their sore toes, then the comfort of loosening those shoe straps will make them leave their shoes off for the entire day. It's very rare to find the camera actually catch these pretty hostesses undoing their strappy heels. That is why once I see videos of them actually undoing their strappy heels on camera then I will for sure buy them!!
I totally agree with you!
Dannii

Post by Dannii »

adamadam

Post by adamadam »

Dannii wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:14 am 145.jpg
https://danniiharwoodcandidlegs.blogspo ... 5/145.html
Omg thank you for posting this clip
I remember I saw her on youtube first time. The clip was named “the great hot bitch in red” I think she have the finest legs I have ever seen. Do you know where is she from? Or any chances that she has other videos?
Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »

Dannii

Post by Dannii »