Candid Video or Picture You Would Love to See

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Candid Video or Picture You Would Love to See

Post by Mr. Mike »

Throwing this topic out there if you have something you’ve been dying to see and you haven’t really found it. Maybe someone on the board has a pic or video of exactly what you want.

I would love to see, candid only video or pic of girls in those ankle boots with the zipper pushed down or the 1 ankle boot off...maybe even dipping (I have seen the QVC video of a presenter dipping from those boots so need to post)

If you got something, let’s see CANDID ONLY

HerFeetHurt

Re: Candid Video or Picture You Would Love to See

Post by HerFeetHurt »

Would love to see more images of gals with injured or deformed feet, anything from a blister to severe bunions, in clear and obvious pain, struggling to walk, or ministering to their feet in public, or having someone else minister to their feet in public. Facial shots with clear distress are the best. I search this board and others regularly, but find almost nothing. Here is a perfect example of the type of photo or video that just drives me crazy. Anyone have stuff like this, please post!

Godiva

Post by Godiva »

What is the QVC video? I must of missed that one.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Godiva wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pm What is the QVC video? I must of missed that one.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Would love to see toe dangling with any tips of shoe!!
johnnysmith

Post by johnnysmith »

Girls massaging another's (or each others) feet, or resting their feet next to another girl when sitting down.

I've posted about this here but it didn't get much traction
https://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/view ... =3&t=18737
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Wow I missed that!!! That was an incredible shopelay!! :o :love:
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:34 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJN11x-GwSg

Godiva wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:37 pm What is the QVC video? I must of missed that one.