Stole Flight Attendant's Heels, BUT...

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

taqnet

Stole Flight Attendant's Heels, BUT...

Post by taqnet »

Hey guys,

So flight attendants sit at the apex of my foot fetish/nylon fantasies, which have, thankfully, come true a couple of times.

During a flight to Europe on Etihad, I paid €50 to sit in the emergency front row. I was graced by a beautiful Arab (Moroccan or Tunisian) cabin crew in her mid-30s sitting across the aisle from me: bootyful ass, shapely legs and ultra sheer pantyhose. She was noticeably new and very nervous. As soon as we reached 36k ft she went to the bathroom, took her heels off and wore her in-flight flats. I started walking around the kitchen area and JACKPOT! I found her heels bag at the back of the seats in front of our cabin.

I made sure no one was looking, stole the heel bag (she also had a sweater in there) and swiftly entered the lavatory. I took my time making love to those heels and even left her a gooey token of my appreciation on both insoles.

This isn't the first time I've taken the heels of a stewardess - I've done it 4 times now. But..

I was disappointed. Though the heels looked worn, they were hardly pugent with very little feet smell. It was evident that her feet hurt by the way she was dipping the whole flight but that sadly did not translate in the scent of her heels.

Oh well. Still loved the experience. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Leopard

Re: Stole Flight Attendant's Heels, BUT...

Post by Leopard »

That's fantastic!!! I hope you have more to share!!! I wish to have you courage to do something like that!!! You never know maybe one day..
taqnet wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:16 am Hey guys,

So flight attendants sit at the apex of my foot fetish/nylon fantasies, which have, thankfully, come true a couple of times.

During a flight to Europe on Etihad, I paid €50 to sit in the emergency front row. I was graced by a beautiful Arab (Moroccan or Tunisian) cabin crew in her mid-30s sitting across the aisle from me: bootyful ass, shapely legs and ultra sheer pantyhose. She was noticeably new and very nervous. As soon as we reached 36k ft she went to the bathroom, took her heels off and wore her in-flight flats. I started walking around the kitchen area and JACKPOT! I found her heels bag at the back of the seats in front of our cabin.

I made sure no one was looking, stole the heel bag (she also had a sweater in there) and swiftly entered the lavatory. I took my time making love to those heels and even left her a gooey token of my appreciation on both insoles.

This isn't the first time I've taken the heels of a stewardess - I've done it 4 times now. But..

I was disappointed. Though the heels looked worn, they were hardly pugent with very little feet smell. It was evident that her feet hurt by the way she was dipping the whole flight but that sadly did not translate in the scent of her heels.

Oh well. Still loved the experience. I hope you enjoy the photos!

Dr_CEBS

Post by Dr_CEBS »

Incredible story, gorgeous woman and I reckon she might be Tunisian as I've had my fair share of running into a few nice Tunisian girls in the past. They do have sexy feet no doubt.

The story in itself is amazing, well written and hilarious also the way you described how you went into the kitchen to find that bag containing her heels...LOL

well done pal. Keep it up :)
Candid Everyday Baresoles
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/18131
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Amazing experience! Even though there wasn't much of a smell, I love how worn the heel insoles look.
boudreaux10uk

Post by boudreaux10uk »

Wow, thanks for the story and particularly the photos! Be careful doing this though - you don't want to get caught! ;) :ooook:
theshoesniffer

Post by theshoesniffer »

Someone who actually did what I've always hoped to do
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You got some serious balls! I have only done it at the movies if a woman removes her shoes and have sniffed them while she is focussed on the movie. But a plane? No way! If you get caught they might arrest you with federal charges in the usa
theshoesniffer

Post by theshoesniffer »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:24 am You got some serious balls! I have only done it at the movies if a woman removes her shoes and have sniffed them while she is focussed on the movie. But a plane? No way! If you get caught they might arrest you with federal charges in the usa
Exactly!

And I'm equally as terrified of your movie scenario. Overall im just too terrified of a negative reaction to talk the risks ya'll do
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well if you get caught on the plane there is no where to run.
dead357

Post by dead357 »

Great Experience! Congrat.. bro..
please keep posting more like this...
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

Lucky guy but Ive been there done that but not on a plane lol