Korean motorshow shoeplay

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

handy18327

Korean motorshow shoeplay

Post by handy18327 »

Picture removed because someone wrongly accused me ...

nsr82

Post by nsr82 »

Very very nice!!!! Thanks! :noworthy:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What am I missing here? Did you have the girls take off 1 shoe?
They couldn't have already been posing like that!
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Another smokin' pic. Thanks, Handy!
:ooook:
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

YES SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ooook:
nettoyeur

Suckers

Post by nettoyeur »

Sorry to disappoint you guys but some of his works are fake... But it looks really nice :ooook:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
m66m

Re: Suckers

Post by m66m »

Oh I don't know, she looks pretty real to me:)

Seriously, fake or not, Korean/Asian women in general are extremely easy to seduce into showing off their feet. Anyone with a camera and "some balls" can go to a carshow of this nature and come away with a treasure of foot pics featuring these cuties.

I am sorry to see that "handy" is perhaps not what he purported.<|

Tip to those who claim work as their own: you WILL be found out...

nettoyeur wrote:Sorry to disappoint you guys but some of his works are fake... But it looks really nice :ooook:
Regards,

Michael
HSP

Post by HSP »

if his work is fake then i must say he's a real master at faking it! it looks so damn "real" :S
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Ditto! :S
m66m

Post by m66m »

They're real pictures, but "handy" apparently removed the watermarks and called them his own.

HSP wrote:if his work is fake then i must say he's a real master at faking it! it looks so damn "real" :S
Regards,

Michael
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

m66m wrote:They're real pictures, but "handy" apparently removed the watermarks and called them his own.

If what Nettoyeur stated is true, then Handy is making a big mistake. The last thing he needs is a lawsuit from the owner(s) of those pics by posting them and changing them without permission. Just be honest about the pics that you find, without lying, editing, or removing watermarks. As M66M said, "you WILL be found out". Please believe that!
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

Before you guys know a little more, please stay calm and judge others with a little fairness. First, beside letting you guys see some real, awesome Asian foot-fetism pictures, I didn't make any profit in posting them. Second, I don't have time to do any editing to please you guys, even if I'll get paid to do so (I'd very be interested if someone tells me how to remove those big watermarks in their "not fake" pictures.). Third, you may be interested to know I'm one of the regular photographers /contributors for several Korean and Japanese websites dedicated to racing girls (not really of fetism nature). You may also be interested to know quite often it was they who edited my pcitures because they didn't want those shoeless or shoeplay scenes. My pictures are all orginal without their watermarks.

I feel it's probably good to leave this forum because I've found it always happens that people who can't post nice pictures enjoy critizng and accusing (maybe they also enjoy those pictures but they are just jealous). After all, posting picture here costs me the time and some eyestrain.

Take care.
mmb

Post by mmb »

Oh, well, there go a bunch of nice pics! I sure enjoyed them! :imsad:
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Man, I fell like a horse's ass. Handy, I believe that myself and others owe you an apology. I didn't know those pics are yours. I pray that you'll change your mind and stay with us. We need more awesome contributers like you. And again... I'm sorry for misjudging you.
:oops: :oops:
handy18327

Post by handy18327 »

You guys can still enjoy those pictures if you are able to locate those websites and register using a Korean resident ID (if you have one). There are tons of pictures and videos. Good luck!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

handy18327 wrote: I feel it's probably good to leave this forum because I've found it always happens that people who can't post nice pictures enjoy critizng and accusing (maybe they also enjoy those pictures but they are just jealous). After all, posting picture here cost me the time and some eyestrain.
Well, i am surely sad about this decision. But i must say that it's surely a wrong one. You've post your explanation and many of these people now believe you, there is no need to leave.
Talking for experience, NEVER post anything on the web for free unless you are ready to face people judgement. Some people are envious, some just don't believe, some are just on the net to make people mad. Believe me, if i would have stop at the first guy telling me some bad judgements on my work, we would not be here now.

If you ever want to change your mind i will be the first one to be happy, if not.... well i'm sorry about your decision.

Ah...and one last thing... everything that everyone does here (on the forum or on the site) is for FREE. We ALL spend time on this just for the enjoyment to be part of a great community that was born for free and will always be free. Yes, sometimes it's frustrating to spend time for free and get bad comments back...but you just need to ignore them and believe that many many many people will thank you for your work.

Having said that, just thank you for all the pictures you've posted till now. :noworthy:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
rojo

Post by rojo »

You guys definitely need to apologize to handy. He has posted a lot from his collection and some people just can't keep quiet and enjoy the posts. Did you not enjoy the pics? Perhaps if feet was not your fancy then you can criticize however you want. You had to spoil the fun. But for the rest of us who enjoyed handy's pics, we are grateful for your posts handy, and we do hope you will change your mind about leaving this forum. Don't mind the critics- perhaps they work for a magazine analyzing pictures or something.
nettoyeur

Post by nettoyeur »

rojo wrote:You guys definitely need to apologize to handy. He has posted a lot from his collection and some people just can't keep quiet and enjoy the posts. Did you not enjoy the pics? Perhaps if feet was not your fancy then you can criticize however you want. You had to spoil the fun. But for the rest of us who enjoyed handy's pics, we are grateful for your posts handy, and we do hope you will change your mind about leaving this forum. Don't mind the critics- perhaps they work for a magazine analyzing pictures or something.
Did I accuse or criticize anyone? Read my post and see if I ever said "fake = bad"? All I did was stating one of the picture might be edited, that was all. Like most of the people here I enjoy and appreciate all the pictures posted on this board, even if they were fakes. If I hurt anyone's feeling here is my deepest apology. For those who can't let it go and still want to make a fuss about it, please grow up!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Handy PLEASE STAY!I really enjoy your pictures.Dont let other peoples opinions bother you cant take it personal.I know from experience I have had people doubt about me going to the movies and playing footsie with strangers but I know its true.The majority of us here enjoy your work.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

rojo wrote:You guys definitely need to apologize to handy. He has posted a lot from his collection and some people just can't keep quiet and enjoy the posts. Did you not enjoy the pics? Perhaps if feet was not your fancy then you can criticize however you want. You had to spoil the fun. But for the rest of us who enjoyed handy's pics, we are grateful for your posts handy, and we do hope you will change your mind about leaving this forum. Don't mind the critics- perhaps they work for a magazine analyzing pictures or something.
I agree with 100% Rojo.I hope some of you learned a lesson about keeping your mouths closed about pics because the person can just take them off if they want to.Now we all suffer.