Christelle Picot

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

funk_dogg

Re: Christelle Picot

Post by funk_dogg »

Christelle has a Vimeo channel were she publishes exclusive content to subscribers. The subscription costs 15 EUR/month and you get about 12 clips of 20 minute length each per month. Right now, there are more that 150 clips that last an accumulated two days and 8 hours. Posting these clips on YT is piracy so they have been deleted.

Here is the channel: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/bypicot/476815832

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I've rented few vids and some of them are really hot!!! More than the ones on yt... Soon im going to subscribe for the monthly..
funk_dogg wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:05 am Christelle has a Vimeo channel were she publishes exclusive content to subscribers. The subscription costs 15 EUR/month and you get about 12 clips of 20 minute length each per month. Right now, there are more that 150 clips that last an accumulated two days and 8 hours. Posting these clips on YT is piracy so they have been deleted.

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

funk_dogg wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:05 am Christelle has a Vimeo channel were she publishes exclusive content to subscribers. The subscription costs 15 EUR/month and you get about 12 clips of 20 minute length each per month. Right now, there are more that 150 clips that last an accumulated two days and 8 hours. Posting these clips on YT is piracy so they have been deleted.

Thank you!!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i love a woman's nylon feet!
funk_dogg

Post by funk_dogg »

Christelle has a Vimeo Channel called Amants du Divan which you can subsvribd to for 15 Euros a month. She Posts 3 20-minute Clips each friday, Reading dressed in lingerie or seminude. Not much shoeplay, but you get to See feet, nipples and even her Pussy from time to time.
funk_dogg

Post by funk_dogg »

funk_dogg wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:14 am Christelle has a Vimeo Channel called Amants du Divan which you can subsvribd to for 15 Euros a month. She Posts 3 20-minute Clips each friday, Reading dressed in lingerie or seminude. Not much shoeplay, but you get to See feet, nipples and even her Pussy from time to time.
How stupid of me to Post this again. :superlol:
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

funk_dogg wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:29 pm
funk_dogg wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:14 am Christelle has a Vimeo Channel called Amants du Divan which you can subsvribd to for 15 Euros a month. She Posts 3 20-minute Clips each friday, Reading dressed in lingerie or seminude. Not much shoeplay, but you get to See feet, nipples and even her Pussy from time to time.
How stupid of me to Post this again. :superlol:
Not stupid at all! I've subscribed to her channel. This lady is amazing. She has incredibly sexy feet that she obviously cares for very well and likes to show off in a variety of poses and outfits. Some of my favorites are when she turns her back to the camera to show off her curves and her sultry soles.