candid romanian nylon feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

kiwi4545

candid romanian nylon feet

Post by kiwi4545 »

Plenty of candid nylon shots at weddings/birthdays/graduation etc in romania
HQ pictures, you just have to find the right pictures in the different albums.
Enjoy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137945935@N02/albums

Docsoul99

Re: candid romanian nylon feet

Post by Docsoul99 »

Thank you for sharing this goldmine! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Xzzzy wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:52 pm Maybe I’m just having bad luck, but I’ve been through nine of these folders without a single hit. Can you give us a clue?
Just click on something whick look like party stuff, scroll down and start checking from the last page. This is just an example:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/137945935 ... 5757/page7
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Check out the party portion of the Majorat galleries or Banchet...
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

very nice chicks all in high heels and mostly pantyhose! even the pretty ones succumb to very sore feet as they end up kicking off their shoes, with some changing to flats, so much for proud looking gals when it comes to sore feet. ..even the very attractive ones cannot resist removing their shoes. there is only one pretty gal who had the courage not to follow the others and kept her strappy heels on all night. maybe she did take her heels off but no photographer was able to capture her without shoes on. all in all a very good source for heels and pretty gals with sore feet!
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

the best one who captured my attention most of all is a gorgeous gal in yellow wearing my favourite type of strappy heels, the ones which for sure make feet hurt but less chance of being removed because of the buckled strap! however, in this snapshot, the pretty gal was caught with shoes removed as she was in a dance routine with other gals. One shot included her shoeless plus her undone heels by the side. Nothing excites me more than seeing such shoes undone as it's very hard to capture such style shoes removed by a gorgeous girl like this one. Great catch though it would have been perfect if the shot actually shows her unbuckling her strappy heels...... this gal either took her shoes off due to difficulty in dancing in such hi heels, or
she couldn't resist undoing her heels as they were bothering her feet meaning succumbing to sore feet! I feel it's the latter reason which makes her even sexier!! Closed toe heels typically make her toes hurt more as there's no room to breathe or move her toes especially after wearing them for many hours, and dancing in them will definitely make her feet hurt very much!!
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.36.12 PM 5.png
Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.36.12 PM 5.png
would like any comments on your thoughts about strappy heels and sore feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

footsie5 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:17 am even the very attractive ones cannot resist removing their shoes. there is only one pretty gal who had the courage not to follow the others and kept her strappy heels on all night.
Well, from my experience the attractivenes has nothing to do with removing high heels. Girls who feel not embarrassed taking the shoes off, will get rid of them when hurting them. Girls which feel embarrassed without shoes, will just suffer like hell, or quit dancing and sit all the evening at the table. I attended 100+ fairs, and the hottest hostesses can also surprise me, just kicking off their high heels. Of course its a bigger turn on, than seeing some unattractive girls shoeless in nylons.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

thanks for responding. I still feel that the more attractive and proud looking women usually refrain from taking their shoes off while everyone is watching. if their feet are very sore, then they will do it but mostly do it when no one is watching or do it under the table, unlike your wife. agree that your wife is very bold to do it in daylight. but most cases, they will undo their heels or even boots underneath the table so it won't be so embarrassing, and if their boyfriends are next to them, they might ask them to undo their strappy heels or unzip their boots and even request for a nice foot rub immediately. all very sexy scenes and a huge turn on for us feet fetishes! that's why parties are so good for catching such action. btw, Rumanian gals are so pretty and classy wearing ph, unlike the US where gals love going heels without nylons!!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

footsie5 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 pm the best one who captured my attention most of all is a gorgeous gal in yellow wearing my favourite type of strappy heels, the ones which for sure make feet hurt but less chance of being removed because of the buckled strap! however, in this snapshot, the pretty gal was caught with shoes removed as she was in a dance routine with other gals. One shot included her shoeless plus her undone heels by the side. Nothing excites me more than seeing such shoes undone as it's very hard to capture such style shoes removed by a gorgeous girl like this one. Great catch though it would have been perfect if the shot actually shows her unbuckling her strappy heels...... this gal either took her shoes off due to difficulty in dancing in such hi heels, or
she couldn't resist undoing her heels as they were bothering her feet meaning succumbing to sore feet! I feel it's the latter reason which makes her even sexier!! Closed toe heels typically make her toes hurt more as there's no room to breathe or move her toes especially after wearing them for many hours, and dancing in them will definitely make her feet hurt very much!! Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.36.12 PM 5.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-30 at 6.36.12 PM 5.png
would like any comments on your thoughts about strappy heels and sore feet.
Which gallery is this please?
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

the link on flickr (under favourites tab):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61426686@ ... ites/page2
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

even the very attractive ones cannot resist removing their shoes. there is only one pretty gal who had the courage not to follow the others and kept her strappy heels on all night.this is the gal I mean. Went thru. all the pictures but could not find any shot showing her shoes removed, she must have iron feet as I can't imaging her feet did not hurt in those heels, maybe the straps were not easy to undo or she was simply too embarrassed to undo them in front of people!
Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 9.32.38 PM 2 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Here are a few more from this gallery
https://www.flickr.com/photos/137945935 ... 4618883611

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Bravo to these Rumanian girls. Went thru. all the pictures but was surprised I couldn't find any pretty gal removing their shoes, even during dancing. All the more surprising is that most of the pretty ones are wearing 3-4" heels which definitely make their feet hurt, especially dancing and standing in them all night. Maybe they did take their shoes off underneath the table when no one is watching, but no one was able to capture them with camera??
I really adore brave girls who'd rather die than to take their shoes off in public, even when their feet is very very sore. Proves that European girls are more classy than American women who hates wearing ph and don't mind kicking their shoes off whenever they please. No class whatsoever!!
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Here are a few more

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image