Mr. Mike, did you produce this ad?

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

phildj

Mr. Mike, did you produce this ad?

Post by phildj »

I was recently in Austin, Texas and saw the attached ad for a new hotel there. Interesting photo of a couple watching the sunset, with the woman appearing to have taken off one of her shoes as she leans against the railing. That has me wondering: Did the photographer tell the woman to remove her shoe before he took the picture? Did she do it on her own and the photographer tell her to keep it off? Did the photographer take a whole bunch of photos, and the creative guy said, "Let's go with the one where she's only wearing one shoe."? Did Mr. Mike produce the ad?

So many open questions here!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

This reminds me of an office-furniture company that used to run ads in magazines such as Macworld. Blew my mind as a teen when I'd stumble upon this ad of a woman, fully dressed for the office, her heels kicked off under the desk and her hosed feet exposed, like it was so natural. They had a few ads/models like that, not all naturally. The ads are probably lost to time unless someone has a Mac magazine from 1993-1994ish. But you can't help but wonder, what happened? It's not as if it was *easier* in any way for them to Photoshop out the background with her empty shoes just out of reach under the desk...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That's funny... although if I produced it, there definitely would have been a high heel involved...
Nice find
jogo

Post by jogo »

superb find!!!!
christo

Post by christo »

I think if any of us would had produced this ad the feet would be more visible.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
phildj

Post by phildj »

Mr. Mike wrote:That's funny... although if I produced it, there definitely would have been a high heel involved...
Nice find
On that note, I'm guessing you've seen the movie poster for The Shape of Water. Haven't seen the movie itself, and the premise is odd, but the poster isn't bad.

http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.net/20 ... -of-water/