Dancing queens - hosed feet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

About 52 seconds into this clip, the camera man gives us a close up of the fancy footwork...jackpot several hosed feet...around 2:52 you can see about 6 women dancing without their shoes
[youtube][/youtube]

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Unfortunately, there is only one shoeless woman dancing in this missed opportunity and one lady in the background

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

4 ladies dancing in their suntan pantyhose with plenty of upskirts

[youtube][/youtube]
nman

Post by nman »

Hello guys. I am new in here. Really Glad I found this site. Thanks to all for all he great pics and links. I too have few links and would like to share with all of you. I apologize in advance if they are already posted.

Please let know what you all think if you like them I will post more
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

@nman Welcome to the forum. Excellent posts. Please continue to share. I hadn't seen either of these posts ever before.
nman

Post by nman »

Thanks Docsoul99.

Few more:

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

nman

Post by nman »

Some of my favorites. In wedding dances where the bride takes her heels off before or during the dance and stay in their white stockinged feet. I always want the men to keep their shoes on. And ladies to be in their stockinged feet.

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

nman

Post by nman »

Bride looses one shoe during the dance and kicks off the other one too and continue to dance in white stockinged feet while her man keeps his shoes on as it should be.

Another one, the lady keeps her shoes on all the way to the end but two guys come in and take them off so that her man can carry her out and keep her in stockinged feet for the rest of the day. (watch the end)

I am new here, so please let me know if I am repeating things here.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Hi Nman, welcome to the forum! Theses are great finds with dancing girls in nyloned feet! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I personally didnt see any of them previously. Keep up the good work! :ooook:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
nman

Post by nman »

Thanks Tomi!

Following is one of the best I had. Toward the end of the dance, the bride is being picked up by the man and she looses one shoe and kicks off the other one too while in her man's arms. She gets a kiss from the man while being held in his arms in white stockinged feet. Towards the very end the bride stands on tip of her stockinged toes for another kiss.

Another one where bride kicks off the heel during the dance and continue in her white stockinged feet.

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Amazing additions to this thread from Sigurd and Nman.

In this clip, her shoes are removed at 2:27 and she dances in her hosed feet until the end

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

One more with some fantastic sole shots
[youtube][/youtube]
sigurd

Post by sigurd »

nman

Post by nman »

A wedding dance where the girl is in white stockings and no shoes. The quality is not that good as it is old. One difference from other weddings is she is in a short dress, and you get a good view from feet to stocking tops when lifted off the ground by the men. All others have kept their shoes on.

The lady dances in white hosed feet with a guy

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

nman

Post by nman »

Another two of my favorites:

Here just before the dance, two ladies took their shoes off, then all the other ladies followed by kicking off their heels and cam eto the dace floor. Was interesting to see one of the ladies came to the dance floor with her heels on (at 0:08) but soon realized ladies are supposed to dance without shoes and had to get the heels off. I specially like this as it has all. You get to see the heels being removed. All the ladies are well dressed and in hosed feet, not just some, and all the guys are wells dressed too with their jackets, dress pants and of course shoes on.

Enjoy:

And another one where in the middle of the dance all the ladies ran to the back of the stage kicked their heels off and came back in hosed feet to continue the dance. Here too the guys kept their shoes on. At the end of the dance the entire group left the stage in line, and the ladies had to leave the stage in hosed feet without collecting their heels. They may had to stay in hosed feet for the rest of the day.

sigurd

Post by sigurd »

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]