From a job fair

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

kruskaru

From a job fair

Post by kruskaru »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

llama

Post by llama »

amazing pics thanks
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

All GREAT shots. Expertly taken. Many Thanks! :ooook:
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Dick_Cox wrote:All GREAT shots. Expertly taken. Many Thanks! :ooook:
what makes this lady so sexy is how she obviously could not resist the temptation to remove her shoes as her feet were so very sore!! it appears that her black thick heeled shoes are also new which would make her feet even more hurtful as these new pumps need a good break in. so typical of women that whenever their feet are sore, they can't help but hand rub the bottom soles a bit before unwillingly squeeze their feet back in their shoes!! All very sexy indeed. Always great to actually catch them in action, too bad this is not on video. The best ones are capturing nice looking hostesses actually removing or undoing the buckles the moment the pain becomes too unbearable, always a turn on to see their facial expressions once the shoes come off!!
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Excellent work! :ooook:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

excellent!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We need videos....pictures are soooo early 2000's.....:)
mmb

Post by mmb »

Mr. Mike wrote:We need videos....pictures are soooo early 2000's.....:)
I have to agree, why so few videos? These photos were fantastic and I appreciate them not trying to be ungrateful.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Its not like you can go to job fair recording people especially if you are the on looking for a job you would be looking very creepy
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

I think Kruskaru did a brilliant job getting these pictures and although video capture is great, in most cases candid takers don't wish to be seen by their subjects. Assuming Krus took these with a cell/smartphone that would have been difficult enough while remaining inconspicuous let alone standing there holding his device horizontal and in front of him for a few moments lol :lol: R-e-s-p-e-c-t!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Dick_Cox wrote:
I think Kruskaru did a brilliant job getting these pictures and although video capture is great, in most cases candid takers don't wish to be seen by their subjects. Assuming Krus took these with a cell/smartphone that would have been difficult enough while remaining inconspicuous let alone standing there holding his device horizontal and in front of him for a few moments lol :lol: R-e-s-p-e-c-t!

I'm just giving him a hard time. But it's not that difficult (but yes, you can't film it horizontally), you can film and act like you are on the phone at the same time. 90% of my videos I film at trade shows (and I'm not there because I need to be, I sneak in)
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

At the outset, I have to commend kruskaru. The pictures are excellent. I only wish, somebody posted more videos and pictures from
expos in the U.S., like job fairs, trade shows. Similar to the johnnynova stuff of the 90's. To that extent Mr. Mike, could you post some of you videos or pics or at least give us the links?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The man contributed something so be grateful Mr. MIke

If you want videos from a job fair then record them yourself
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsiefreak wrote:The man contributed something so be grateful Mr. MIke

Dude, what has gotten into your craw lately...?
You pissed some people off in the the thread about YT Disapearences...now you make this comment.

I said I was just giving him a hard time, but that it is actually not that difficult to film. And yes, I have plenty of my own videos on my YT site that I shoot at fairs all the time.
Just making an observation that "back in the day" all we got were pictures...now we should be shooting video. He can do whatever he's comfortable with, I just threw out a suggestion.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Guys...calm down...and use more emoticons :-D

Seriously, sometimes it's hard to understand if you are being sarcastic or serious...and i also got your first message (the "we need more videos") in a bad way. I was going to post thanking for the pics and saying more or less the same things footsiefreak said.

Misunderstanding is common when all you have is text :-)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If you guys missed it...I added a smiley face at the end of my comment. Also stated i just giving him a hard time....
No worries on my end
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:The man contributed something so be grateful Mr. MIke

Dude, what has gotten into your craw lately...?
You pissed some people off in the the thread about YT Disapearences...now you make this comment.

I said I was just giving him a hard time, but that it is actually not that difficult to film. And yes, I have plenty of my own videos on my YT site that I shoot at fairs all the time.
Just making an observation that "back in the day" all we got were pictures...now we should be shooting video. He can do whatever he's comfortable with, I just threw out a suggestion.
First off I sad nothing wrong dude and dont even know why you took offense to it.

If someone told me if you want something done right then do it yourself I would consider that good avice not tyring to be negative

People need to to be aware just because its on your mind doesnt mean youbhave to post it. If someone takes the time to contribute and its something I dont like I say nothing. So if he doesnt post again then I wonder who scared hm off?

So moving forward THANK YOU Karukusa ( Im sorry if I get your name wrong) for posting and contributing and hope to see more of your material in the future
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Footsie...
I hardly doubt my comment with a smiley face attached to it is going to scare him off...please
single_malta

Post by single_malta »

thank you for sharing these nice pictures
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Fantastic pics, just shot at right time! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: Thanks a lot for your contribution! :ooook:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store