Shoeplay in "Voyage Au Bout De La Nuit" TV Show

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

not sure if these are new but it has the newest set so here's Claire. when they upload these to youtube i will switch them.

http://www.d8.tv/d8-divertissement/pid5 ... id=1413632

http://www.d8.tv/d8-divertissement/pid5 ... id=1413625

[youtube][/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Virgilia

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Claire

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
almerzi

Post by almerzi »

Thanks God summer will soon be over, and they will start wearing nylons again. :-)
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

What about wearing shoes again too? lol...
I understand people being attracted by the feet themselves but for me that's really the act of shoeplay that excites me and that I'm looking for, so right now I feel this show has become totally useless...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

almerzi wrote:Thanks God summer will soon be over, and they will start wearing nylons again. :-)
couldnt agree more!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nikos99 wrote:What about wearing shoes again too? lol...
I understand people being attracted by the feet themselves but for me that's really the act of shoeplay that excites me and that I'm looking for, so right now I feel this show has become totally useless...
The new set dont really allow you see any shoeplay and the camera never pans out far enough to see the floor. so feet on the couch is probably best we gonna get till they change the set again.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Florie

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

more Florie

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
sffan

Post by sffan »

Very nice,guys
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Lora Gheysen

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

FFS, in these last videos she might be doing the best shoeplay she has ever done, especially in this one starting around 22:30 she does an awesome dangling and we can't see it properly because of this FUCKING STUPID CAMERA ANGLE...
The frustration is just too damn high :crash:

[youtube][/youtube]

Also at the end she mentions C8 (the new channel's name) and we can see it written in the credits which means the show is not dead but also that this new set seems to be here to stay...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nikos99 wrote:FFS, in these last videos she might be doing the best shoeplay she has ever done, especially in this one starting around 22:30 she does an awesome dangling and we can't see it properly because of this FUCKING STUPID CAMERA ANGLE...
The frustration is just too damn high :crash:

[youtube][/youtube]

Also at the end she mentions C8 (the new channel's name) and we can see it written in the credits which means the show is not dead but also that this new set seems to be here to stay...
That truly sucks! i love me some Lora and you can clearly see in her leg momnets that she's playing with her shoes in these videos but you cant see it. :( i cant even see it on the site anymore. it says "Video Geo Restricted by the owners" so i have to wait for youtube to post the videos now. I wish they bring back the old set with the table. This is what i see on the site now.
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

I definately share the frustration with you guys about poor camera angles and obstructions when wanting to enjoy a lovely pair of legs and feet on camera. What we normally get is a nice view of some woodwork in the way or a three quarter shot from the knees up. Of course feet are to be heard and not seen you know :?
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I just love her!!! I wish I was the cameraman.... I would zoomed for all the time down there... Most probably I would get fired in one day but who cares!! heheheh
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Here's an old upskirt shot i caught and a recent leg lift showing her foot.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Lora again

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

some dangling towards the end
[youtube][/youtube]
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

I love Lora's toes!! She looks so amazing barefoot in these pants! :superhorny:

[youtube][/youtube]
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Natedogg_M wrote:I love Lora's toes!! She looks so amazing barefoot in these pants! :superhorny:
I agree, but I hope next time she is wearing nylons! :lol: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Tomi wrote:
Natedogg_M wrote:I love Lora's toes!! She looks so amazing barefoot in these pants! :superhorny:
I agree, but I hope next time she is wearing nylons! :lol: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:

i agree! :ooook: